"Hornbination" the TRUE nature of males :)

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

27th Jan 2003 at 2:38 pm

Dissimulation -

Hey peeps....
This was inspired by a nice hakiu in the poetry section. To ensure full enjoyment from the following, please read it aloud in your best 'David Attenborough' voice.

Quote: Captain_Spiky_

Woodland animals
Sleep in warm holes; I wish that
I could hibernate

Traces of the behaviour "Hornbination" can be observed in almost all post-adolescent homosapien males. To prepare for "Hornbination", males will consume large amounts of food and alcohol in the late summer and fall. As the winter nights draw in, there blood is flooded by a 'Hibernation Inducement Trigger', otherwise known as 'testosterone'. This is when they're at their most irrational, overbearing and aggressive.

For the next few months, the copious layers of fat built-up through a summer of excess burger-binging spawns a well-needed business opportunity as a drug-mule for the local and rather friendly, heroin-cartel. 8)

Now, and this is providing they're not caught, their wallets are finally bulging at the seams with wonga. This heavy cash-injection temporarily makes them attractive to the opposite sex, often disguising their grotesque physiques and/or complete lack of intelligence, integrity, humour, heart, passion and personality.

And that leads us nicely on to 'Investment', the penultimate stage of hornbination. Now they've got to turn wonga to wheels, dollars to designer dresses, franks to flats, rupees to retail, pounds to presents....for the princess. Either that or get a regular cash income. Perhaps a few more of those cartel 'package' holidays to colombia? Either way son, if the wonga dries up, you won't reach the ultimate stage of 'Hornbination'.

The desire of all men...
...to bed-down for the winter in a nice, warm hole.

-jamie
(Dissimulation).

moosesNOTmeese

| 104 posts

27th Jan 2003 at 5:42 pm

Vamooshed

Quote: Dissimulation_
This is when they're at their most irrational, overbearing and aggressive.

The levels vary?!?
Thunderbirds are Go.

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

28th Jan 2003 at 12:48 pm

Dissimulation -

[quote=moosesNOTmeese_ link=1043678297/0#1 date=1043689320]

The levels vary?!?

moosesNOTmeese

| 104 posts

28th Jan 2003 at 5:20 pm

Vamooshed

This warrants further investigation!
Thunderbirds are Go.

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

30th Jan 2003 at 1:44 pm

Dissimulation -

Quote: Bob_Flapper_
and a full cavity

...using only tongues Now, where did I leave that damn mouthwash?

IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...

One Page