Feckin Trendy Townie Tw*ts

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Alienated Fishfinger

| 152 posts

18th Nov 2002 at 12:33 pm

Alienated Fishfinger - BB Promotions - Bringing live music home

BB Promotions - Bringing live music home

Just have to moan about this for a moment as I am surrounded by the lowest life form imaganable TOWNIES. They have no mind of their own and feel that they need to follow others to have an identity. For gods sake phat banging scratching tunes. will they just SHUT UP.

Seriously there must be something wrong with them at birth they go around terrorising us and for what reason i ask you.... because we have our own mind....

Sorry just had to get that out.

WasteOfAnAngel

| 222 posts

21st Nov 2002 at 8:29 pm

Cute L'il Dead Girl

meh

they aint all so bad
Take your wings outside, you can't fly in here

be creative, invent a new perversion

> > recommended book ~ Chuck Palahniuk - Diary < <
> > recommended song ~ The Smashing Pumpkins - Thru the Eyes of Ruby < <

EvilTongs

| 2,176 posts

23rd Nov 2002 at 12:57 am

Not here much.

I made a post about stereotypin townies a while ago

From the way I dress it would seem that I'm one, but I ent no crook - in fact I'm a townie outcast - a townie who is terrorised by other townies!
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap the motherf*cker upside the head.

Alpaca

| 5,875 posts

23rd Nov 2002 at 5:08 pm

Alpaca -

Quote: EvilTongs_
I made a post about stereotypin townies a while ago

From the way I dress it would seem that I'm one, but I ent no crook - in fact I'm a townie outcast - a townie who is terrorised by other townies!

im sorta like that too - i listen to guitar music (mainly british stuff) and some pop/r'n'b stuff i dress like... well i dunno, i wear whatever really - i cant really be pigeon holed into anything i suppose... maybe a bit of everything!

John Cage Bubblegum

| 6,555 posts

27th Nov 2002 at 3:24 pm

John Cage Bubblegum -

To be honest I try not to judge people on how they dress or what music they listen to, I certainly hate it when people who don't know me judge me on that basis.
Peter Kenyon has a medal

Alienated Fishfinger

| 152 posts

29th Nov 2002 at 12:09 pm

Alienated Fishfinger - BB Promotions - Bringing live music home

BB Promotions - Bringing live music home

I know I know and I dont judge people on appearence but these are people I have the unfortunate pleasure to know. So its not judged on appearence or anything just on personality

insert name here

| 381 posts

30th Nov 2002 at 8:15 pm

An indie boy with self-hatred issues

Being a townie ain't much fun if the town you come from is REALLY BORING!!! Believe me suburban London is all but waste of good countryside. *BAAA*
I dreamt about stew last night...

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page