I'm at a low point again :(

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

the legend of snaz

| 2,412 posts

17th Nov 2002 at 7:12 pm

its Ramadan, therefore I'm not eating during the day, and getting about 4 hours sleep each night...Its been like this for about 12 days, and its gonna last until the begining of Decemeber, I'm not here to complain about that tho. I'm just saying this might slightly make the way I already feel a bit worse.

so here it is:

you know I'm madly in love with some guy from Scotland, and that I haven't heard from him in a while, coz well he dosn't know i like him. Well this other guy has come on the scene, he's just started at my work and I think I'm starting to like him, he's rather good looking and he flirts with me a bit too, but he has a girlfriend. I REALLY don't wanna like this new guy, I just wanna like the Scottish one, but I suppose its just a case of "out of sight out of mind" and right now the new guy is right in my face!

Also, I went to the Foo Fighters concert yesterday, had THE most amazing time (I'd reccomend u go & see them) but whenever I go to a concert I'm always depressed the next day, I feel - last night I was WITH Dave, and now he's not even in manchester anymore and my life is just normal again and I have to deal with all my problems.

My UCAS should be sent off sometime next week, and then I've got the whole waiting thing. it doesn't help that my friends are telling me stories of people who got all As and had good personalities but didn't get into any Uni's. Then if any Uni's do give me offers, I've only been predicted an A and 2Bs, what if I don't make the grades? then it'll be like a whole 7years of private education down the toilet. Then I'm starting to worry about how much debt I'm gonna be in after I go to uni.

and that brings me to my money worries. I'm overexaggerating when I say "worries" cause I can live quite comfortably with what I've got. but there's so much I'm saving up for, each week I think of something new whihc I'm saving up for, and in the end I spend all of my wages and save nothing and I don't want my parents to end up paying for all my stuff coz they really can't afford to.

[http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/pink-hearts1.gif]

clivey_baby

| 0 posts

18th Nov 2002 at 10:53 pm

i understand wot you mean about the ucas thing
ive ust applyedthru nmas whichis the same as ucas, ive applyedfor an early date in a massivily popular uni, ive got a hand full of gcses just enough forthe course, ive got no experience and am exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtremly nervoius about the whole thing
i cant really offer any help on the other things
but i hope it all works out for you
take care
hugs

aporkalypse

| 4,428 posts

28th Nov 2002 at 11:11 pm

aporkalypse - rawr![/comedy finish]

rawr![/comedy finish]

an A and 2Bs? thats pretty damn good going
dont feel down...beat up a clown
A firm favourite for fake alibis and general practices.

[quote author=Citizen Twiggy link=board=spam;num=1105791842;start=390#391 date=04/18/05 at 19:17:29]He said my lack of height was alright because he was looking for quirks.[/quote]

Alpaca

| 5,875 posts

28th Nov 2002 at 11:36 pm

Alpaca -

well a friend of mine got an A and 2 Bs and she got 5 out of 6 replies back from universities - hope it goes well!

theyre really good results, theyre better than mine

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page