im 16 it shouldnt be like this

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

hikey

| 5,865 posts

14th Nov 2002 at 1:38 pm

its the semi automatic stun gun!!!!!!!!!!!! yeehaw

although i guess it probably should! everything is getting me down right now~ things are just getting so stoooopid im not coping to be brutally truthful im not coping at all.

i could list so much here that is a disaster for me right now but i wont i have done too much exposing myself lately showed too many weaknesses and let my stupid mouth get me into trouble

but if i go missing

its hardly f*cking surprising.

i also have so much good in my life that dwelling on the bad things makes me feel so ungratefull and uncaring and spiteful

also some woman was shocked when i didnt hardly raise an eyebrow when her b/f told me about some guy who ate some other guys heart and liver to be honest i dont know the guy and i just dont need that right now if i thought about stuff like that my eyebrowswould be permenately at the top of my head so im a heartless b*tch

roll on christmas~joy and goodwill

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
he aint all there he dont like beans!!!!!!!!!!!

Flapdoodle

| 4,238 posts

14th Nov 2002 at 1:57 pm

Flapdoodle - TO THE SEA...

TO THE SEA...

i wont to post something that will help- but unfortunately i cant no matter how much i want to. please dont go missing or do anything stupid- there are people that care and im sure deep down you know that and you would be missed.
I understand your life isnt really what could be considered "normal" for a 16 year old and has been hard, but it will get better. Ive posted in places on here before about my opinions on karma- you've had the bad and so soon comes the good, icant say when but it will come. *HUG* *HUG* *HUG* *HUG* *HUG* *HUG* *HUG* *HUG* *HUG* *HUG*

hikey

| 5,865 posts

14th Nov 2002 at 2:00 pm

its the semi automatic stun gun!!!!!!!!!!!! yeehaw

*BAWL*thats soooooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeet flapduuuuuuude thanks *LOVE*
he aint all there he dont like beans!!!!!!!!!!!

Flapdoodle

| 4,238 posts

14th Nov 2002 at 2:23 pm

Flapdoodle - TO THE SEA...

TO THE SEA...

s'alright matey!! *more hugs!*

Will

| 6,984 posts

23rd Nov 2002 at 10:18 am

kill

WasteOfAnAngel

| 222 posts

23rd Nov 2002 at 11:41 am

Cute L'il Dead Girl

you sound a helluva lot like me actually...

though without the stupid psychiatrist and mild valium withdrawal...

ah well...
Take your wings outside, you can't fly in here

be creative, invent a new perversion

> > recommended book ~ Chuck Palahniuk - Diary < <
> > recommended song ~ The Smashing Pumpkins - Thru the Eyes of Ruby < <

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page