EEEEEEEEEEJITS!!!!!!

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Flapdoodle

| 4,238 posts

1st Nov 2002 at 8:22 pm

Flapdoodle - TO THE SEA...

TO THE SEA...

thats to nice for the f*cking ankers that go round doing stupid things. AAARGGGHHHH!!! i shall start from the beginning- last night i was meant to go to this halloween party/ gig thing. It was held at the hall just down the road from me- i was going as my boyfriend was playing in one of the bands and so me and some friends had all got dressed up for this party, some putting in lots of effort. The person who was mainly organising was a guy sam, id not met him myself but everyone who has says hes a bloody nice bloke, and so from what ive gathered he is. Anyway he'd put in months of organsiation into this as had a lot of people. then last night it was due to start at 7:30- some people had arrived early but that didnt matter. at about 7:25 some people turned up who didnt have tickets, ive heard stories that there were 50 of them, i think it was actualyl about 20. anyway they didnt have tickets- it was clear they were there to make trouble ( i wasnt there at this point) Sam's father was helping at the door making sure things were running smoothly. the people didnt have tickets and they werenty going to pay- some people were already in- and the idiots that turned up had a baseball bat- apperently the statement given to the police was they hit the man with the baseball bat 7 times before kicking him when he was down. after this the idiots legged it. i got there just after this- a police car was just pulling up and a lady told us that the party was over- we had no idea what was going on!!! all we knew was a lot of comotion- some random person gave us a version of events that i think is quite close to the truth. i was a bit bothered as i knew Rich was inside early as he had setting up to do so i just wanted to find him- luckily he was alright i rang him and found him he told us its better idea to just go home. so we waited for another 2 friends to turn up then we all went back to my house as it is a 2 minute walk away. we heard more police cars and ambulences going down.

This is just an example of some people in this world- they cant go and join in with something so spoil it for everyone else so no-one can enjoy themselves. Everyone knows roughly who it was that did it and this information will be passed on- its the people that spend most there time hanging around spar, well now costcutter- known locally as the "spar crew"- ive had trouble with them in the past all because i wear a hoody- although they will call everyone a greb that isnt completely covered in labels. the spar crew are people that go/went to the school that i used to go to, the party was mostly people that go to the other local comprehnsive school- usually there isnt much trouble between the 2 schools- most people have friends in the other school. Its just really p*ssed me off that these idiots have done this- the poor man who was beaten - all the effort lost by people who organised it- sam has had succesful parties there before but i dont think anymore will be taking place and i cant blame him. he offered people money back for tickets- everyone ive spoken to is refusing to tke there money back. Luckily Sams dad isnt going to be left with any permanent injury- he just has a broken arm, concussion and a lot of bumps and bruises.
The sad thing is that the idiots that have done this are probably going to get away with it. I must have seen over 100 people leave and saw more walking down the street later on- some good costumes. its good i lived so close as it meant that a few of us could cme back to my house and get out the way of everything. anyway i could carry on ranting about thi for hours- and i did last night. i just want these idiots to be made to pay for what theyve done. I feel really sorry for sam and god knows how he is feeling today.

aporkalypse

| 4,428 posts

1st Nov 2002 at 8:38 pm

aporkalypse - rawr![/comedy finish]

rawr![/comedy finish]

whoa i know this will seem really obvious and dumb to say but I hope sam is feeling better too
*hugs* for you too! bad monkeys spoiling all hallows eve!
A firm favourite for fake alibis and general practices.

[quote author=Citizen Twiggy link=board=spam;num=1105791842;start=390#391 date=04/18/05 at 19:17:29]He said my lack of height was alright because he was looking for quirks.[/quote]

Flapdoodle

| 4,238 posts

1st Nov 2002 at 8:52 pm

TO THE SEA...

if they actually wanted to go to the gig im sure they could of gone- as long as they behavied something like what is considered appropiate and bought a ticket- they were only

Caged Liberty

| 11,209 posts

1st Nov 2002 at 9:38 pm

Caged Liberty - Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees

Hmm.

Things are not good.

Sorry to hear about this, *hug* xx

EvilTongs

| 2,176 posts

1st Nov 2002 at 10:27 pm

Not here much.

Sry to hear bout that - tossers ent they.

I live in a lovely area which was too spoilt by a similar mob of retards until recently - some were in my year at school and gave me a bruised kidney for gettin an A* for a coursework...I was 12 at the time.

My nxt door neighbour regularly got stones through his windows, because his brother hit one of the mob members (he was asking for it - good on my neighbours brother, I say!)

No-one has had any trouble from them recently though...because all 8 of them are in the slammer for 6 months for robbery

All i have to say is "HA-HA!"

Hope the guy who got beaten up recovers soon! And the fools who did it...I hope they end up picking on the wrong people and get a good boot in the knackers.
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap the motherf*cker upside the head.

Caged Liberty

| 11,209 posts

1st Nov 2002 at 10:33 pm

Caged Liberty - Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees

No, they'll get what they deserve one day.

EvilTongs

| 2,176 posts

1st Nov 2002 at 10:40 pm

Not here much.

Quote: Ms_Caged_Liberty_
No, they'll get what they deserve one day.

Like I said....a good boot in the knackers....for starters anyway. This should be followed up with a long time behind bars.

I think the punishment should fit the crime - people like this, just before being send to jail for a LONG time, should be beaten soundly. That'd teach them what it's like from the other side.
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap the motherf*cker upside the head.

The_Fat_One

| 1 posts

1st Nov 2002 at 10:47 pm

I Love The Vegetable Revolution!

Quote: EvilTongs_
Sry to hear bout that - tossers ent they.

I live in a lovely area which was too spoilt by a similar mob of retards until recently - some were in my year at school and gave me a bruised kidney for gettin an A* for a coursework...I was 12 at the time.

Yea right - so convenient u've got a similar story to Accidnets WIll Happen - I hate people like you, ur a lying, attention seeking faggot who cant bear some1 else being the centre of attention. I bet that never happened, u just want ppl to feel sorry for you - how convenient it happened years ago so we can't follow it up.
Get a life.

By the way, hope that bloke who got beaten up gets better, Accident Will Happenm!.

Flapdoodle

| 4,238 posts

1st Nov 2002 at 10:57 pm

TO THE SEA...

I'm a strong believer in karma so i know that one day they will get there come upence (that may be spelt completely wrong) Im not sure whether them getting beaten up is the right thing (although i wouldnt mind if that happened as some of them have given me hell over the past couple of years) but i just hope something will affect them.

Im quite suprised (but glad) that Sams dad didnt come out of the whole thing with a more serious injury.

aporkalypse

| 4,428 posts

2nd Nov 2002 at 12:14 am

aporkalypse - rawr![/comedy finish]

rawr![/comedy finish]

Quote: The_Fat_One_

Yea right - so convenient u've got a similar story to Accidnets WIll Happen - I hate people like you, ur a lying, attention seeking faggot who cant bear some1 else being the centre of attention. I bet that never happened, u just want ppl to feel sorry for you - how convenient it happened years ago so we can't follow it up.
Get a life.

Hey dude lighten up a bit! Who are you to say if what happened to him is true or not...townies are well known for being gits to everyone. Stop picking on people you dont know. Gah and on ur first post as well...nice to see you've got no information about you not even where you come from. Nice work coward. Follow ur own advice and get a life.
A firm favourite for fake alibis and general practices.

[quote author=Citizen Twiggy link=board=spam;num=1105791842;start=390#391 date=04/18/05 at 19:17:29]He said my lack of height was alright because he was looking for quirks.[/quote]

Flapdoodle

| 4,238 posts

2nd Nov 2002 at 4:50 pm

TO THE SEA...

im going on the stereotype of townies here and so am calling some people townies (i dont like pigeonholing anyone no matter what they do but i do understand about "townies" being more sheep like and so easier to group- the same with "twrebies") anyway today i was shopping with my sister and i huged her and these 2 little townies- must of been about 12, called us lesbians which i found really quite amusing. If it had been a friend and not my sister i may have wound them up a little- i dont find it insulting at all i just think these people need to get a life!

EvilTongs

| 2,176 posts

2nd Nov 2002 at 9:14 pm

Not here much.

And the moral of the story - never go to the toilet when ur PC's on, with VR forum page open, and ur 14-year-old cousin who loves to upstage me in the room...

it DID happen - he's just being annoying as per fecking usual.

Don't listen.

Tree_Nymph_thing

| 225 posts

3rd Nov 2002 at 10:28 pm

hypnotic mudpie eater!

Hope Sam and his dad are all recovered and stuf, cos I hate ppl who just reck stuf for the fun of it. My mate's parents own a newsagents, and these boys nicked some fireworks, so her mum tried to stop them and they pushed her into a shelf, so she's got this scar going across her face now. Luckily they caught one of the boys, but it's still sad.
arrgh grrr! they really get my goat.
Potatoes may look exciting..........but they can't help you with revision.
CGP - Buy our books, not potatoes

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page