Guess who was watching channel 5 last night.......

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

13th Aug 2002 at 9:30 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

why do you disbelieve the Apollo 11 stuff, but think that Apollo 13 onwards was real? just wondering.

Quote:
Are you sure the flag was made of metal? as I've seen hoax sites and anti hoax sites and none of those had mentioned it. One anti hoax site said it was flying because it had just been unfurled or something like that!

not 100% now you've posted a counter argument, I'm just going off the top of me head here, it's possilble that I'm wrong, but on stuff regarding space etc, I know my stuff. meh, I'll have a look around, see what I can find about it being made of metal.

secluded_rainbow

| 843 posts

14th Aug 2002 at 7:42 pm

secluded_rainbow - I need a decent picture!!

I need a decent picture!!

Quote: girlpants_

hahahahahaha sorry but this is hilarious, there are MANY things nasa hides from us, you wouldnt believe but they are also VERY open about everything else too

but yeah some of the stuff they dont tell us they have good reason not to, imagine for example they told us that the meteor that is thought to b heading towards earth was 20 years closer than it is now, they wouldnt tell you till the last possible minute or until all the plans they had come up with failed with no hope of stopping it, whuy you ask? because otherwise the world would become chaos people would be doing things that they normally wouldnt because they no longar have anything to fear, there would be widespread panic and disorder, believe me sometimes its good that they are so secretive

But I for one would rather know if my death was going to be soon!

and Loony I think the flag was a vertical pole with a horizontal pole going off so I read on one site, buit lots of sites say different things so can get confusing!

| 2,016 posts

27th Aug 2002 at 12:26 pm

1929 -

Nobody's yet mentioned that if you speed up the video tape, it looks like men running in Earth's gravity, and also, how come there's already a camera waiting for them on the moon, and shadows go in numerous directions?
Triptoheaveandhoupdowntoandfroyouhaveno
wordtriptriptoadreamdragonhideyourwingsina
ghosttowersailscacklingateveryplatewebreak
krackedbyscatteredneedlesthelittleminute
goNg

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: