Friday, the 05th of December, 2008

Posted In: Mega-Zine Letters. Reading This Thread:

Megazine Letters.

| 3,425 posts

5th Dec 2008 at 5:00 pm

Megazine Letters. - You! Me! Milkshakes!

You! Me! Milkshakes!

Page One

One of two ways

A man walks into a doctor's with a steering wheel down his trousers. The doctor says: "I bet that's annoying!" The man says: "Of course it is, it's really painful! Are you a real doctor?" The doctor then looks deflated that his attempt at humour failed, but helps the man. The man's health quickly turned a corner.
Colonial Foot Soldier

All signs indicated he'd go right eventually...

[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/591931.jpg]

Megazine Letters.

| 3,425 posts

You! Me! Milkshakes!

Page Two

Never forget

It is 10 years since the Kentish Turkey Rebellion of 1998. It was terrible - 14 turkey farmers were killed and 20,000 Christmas dinners were ruined because lots of turkeys plotted together and rose up against all their farmers and fates. They were really merciless as they tried to be free! Please remember all the people who ate beef in 1998 when you eat your yummy turkey on Christmas Day. Never forget!
Little Blue Fox
I hear some of them are still in hiding on the Costa Del Sol.

Edited by Megazine Letters. Dec 2008

Megazine Letters.

| 3,425 posts

You! Me! Milkshakes!

Page Three

Easy as ABC and D

To everyone: Kindly refrain from a) attempting to set me up with Elden Ray, for whom I have nothing but the deepest respect as a long-term and classy 'Ziner. b) discussing my secret longing for Daddypoos, and c) making lists like this. Oh, hang on: d) brown-nosing WLW.
Mondo (Was That Alright, Boss?)

Your brown nosing has decreased in both quantity and quality recently Mondo.

Megazine Letters.

| 3,425 posts

You! Me! Milkshakes!

Page Four

Literally

My feet are literally blocks of ice. I could literally eat you/put you in my pocket. My feet are literally stuck to the floor, and so on. Naturally, there are funnier examples. However I do implore you all to sign the "Literally Petition" against misuse of this word. It is as bad as abusing children and animals. Anyone who commits this crime will be punished by having their head literally chopped off.
Elden Ray
I'm literally signing up right now.

Megazine Letters.

| 3,425 posts

You! Me! Milkshakes!

Page Five

The lobsters are back!

Well, I am off to the High Arctic armed with my trusty claw hammer. Why does Santa have his operation on the North Pole? I guess it could be the cheap elf labour, the tax breaks and the fact that one day last six months. Oh, and if anyone calls me PP again they'll get a spanking.
Princess Psycho
Cue another "PP" letter from Geordydebbles...
* Guest editors, remember to get your editions in by Monday.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

5th Dec 2008 at 10:33 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: megazineletters
Page One

One of two ways

A man walks into a doctor's with a steering wheel down his trousers. The doctor says: "I bet that's annoying!" The man says: "Of course it is, it's really painful! Are you a real doctor?" The doctor then looks deflated that his attempt at humour failed, but helps the man. The man's health quickly turned a corner.
Colonial Foot Soldier

All signs indicated he'd go right eventually...

is that plagiarized? obviously I know the 'its driving me nuts' punchline but the last bit I mean
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Colin

| 10,038 posts

5th Dec 2008 at 10:39 pm

Colin -

I usually find Colonial Foot Soldier quite witty, considering he's not one of the 'Zine Illuminati. Also, non-jokes like that are a pretty obvious idea, so I'd say it's original.
http://www.myspace.com/papertruth
[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/resources/uploads/gerrard.jpg]

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

5th Dec 2008 at 10:50 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: thelostdude
I usually find Colonial Foot Soldier quite witty, considering he's not one of the 'Zine Illuminati. Also, non-jokes like that are a pretty obvious idea, so I'd say it's original.

Same here, its just the joke seemed familiar. I think I may have heard a different version where the doctor prescribes himself some painkillers and commits suicide because he just cant take it anymore
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

7th Dec 2008 at 2:48 pm

Little Blue Fox. - Hope is important.

Hope is important.

Quote: megazineletters
Page Two

Never forget

It is 10 years since the Kentish Turkey Rebellion of 1998. It was terrible - 14 farmers killed and 20,000 Christmas dinners ruined because lots of turkeys plotted together and rose up against all their farmers and fates. They were merciless as they tried to be free. Please remember all the people who ate beef in 1998 when you eat your yummy turkey on Christmas Day. Never forget!
Little Blue Fox
I hear some of them are still in hiding on the Costa Del Sol.

Oh my goodness - it is ok! - 20,000 is only 0.14% of all the turkeys killed every year. It is really lucky!

I wrote two new megazine letters, and also two WLW replies, but they are all about death. I am really worried! It is a really silly coincidence, I think!

:-[
It hurts too much not to try.
I will see you in another life when we are both cats.
Quod perditum est, in venietur.*Facebook.

IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...

One Page