Tuesday 13th January 2004

Posted In: Mega-Zine Letters. Reading This Thread:

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

14th Jan 2004 at 1:45 pm

Page 1

APRIL GREENLEAF (LITTLE ELF)

Where's briggie? Not that I miss him...
Yes, WHERE is that port drinking scoundrel?

MARILYN MASON
Pardon my absence, but my tour in Europe has been very demanding. Please forgive me.
Only if you promise to brush your teeth

CAPTAIN STUPIDO
A 2D personality, moi? How can people be so cruel, just because I can slide through very small spaces.
The white van is on the way.

Edited by satansrubberduck Jan 2004
"Sometimes people don't build walls to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to tear them down."
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

14th Jan 2004 at 1:48 pm

Page 2

VEGETABLES

I have a friend who has some wierd theories. He called me a carrot and said that I could be promoted to carrot cake, cheese cake, then finally, chocolate cake. the next day I had been demoted to brussel sprout and later on in the day I was a mushroom.
Don't you find that a little wierd? At least I don't call people by the names of vegetables and make mushrooms out of an onion and a carrot.

QUEEN BEE

watch out when they
WANT TO MAKE SOME SOUP

Edited by Tired/Happy Jan 2004
"Sometimes people don't build walls to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to tear them down."
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

14th Jan 2004 at 5:53 pm

Page 3

I LOVE THE RASMUS

I love the Rasmus (they're a swedish band)
As I listen to their songs I clap my hands
Lauri (the singer) is mighty fine
I wish Aki (the drummer) would be mine
Eero (the bassist) is cute and sweet
Paulie (the guitarist) eats way to much meat...

OK, I'll stop there. I don't want Paulie to feel he's being victimised.

KITTIE STRANGE

Or to bring
MY LUNCH BACK UP
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

14th Jan 2004 at 5:58 pm

Page 4

THE DARKNESS

While it is quite reassuring to see there is still a place for ugly people in rock, The Darkness are utter drivel. Of all the bands in the world to rip off, they could have picked a better one then Queen, methinks.

For example, if a new band chose to rip off Pixies or The Breeders, I wouldn't complain, nor would anyone else in their right mind.

SAMURAI HEDGEHOG

I agree
PIXIES ARE TRES CUTE
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

14th Jan 2004 at 6:01 pm

Page 5

WARTS AND ALL

My brother claims that he caught the warts on his hand from Tony Blair! He was on a school trip to London a few years ago, and his class went to see Downing Street. When they were there Tony drove up. So they all got to shake hands with him.

A few weeks later, some warts sprouted on his right hand. He hasn't shaken anyone's hand since, so he thinks he caught then from the PM. A coincidence?

FIBREGLASS MONKEY

Can you imagine
THE WARTS ON GEORGE BUSH?
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

14th Jan 2004 at 6:04 pm

Page 6

FUN AND GAMES

This Teletext section's not really fun at all!

I can't play Bamboozle 'cos I don't have Fastext, and I couldn't care less about chess and bridge. They should put Pacman and Super Mario on it! Then it'd be better.

Actually no, it won't. Just rename it Coronation Street page because it's boring.

BATMAN'S BROTHER

Visit Glug's jokes
THEN YOU CAN REALLY MOAN

Edited by Tired/Happy Jan 2004
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

14th Jan 2004 at 6:06 pm

Page 7

WHY BEING PRINTED ON PAGE 1 IS SUCH AN HONOUR

1) You don't have to think of a title.

2) Your name is all in capital letters.

3) You get a longer comment from WLW.

THE DELOREAN THAT GOT STRUCK BY LIGHTNING

Sometimes it's better
TO KEEP IT BRIEF
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

14th Jan 2004 at 6:09 pm

Page 8

TO SELPHIE (FINAL FANTAST PERSON)

I would just like to say that there is a time and a place for your gaming views- it's called GameCentral.

You send in your geeky gaming reviews there- it's OK, you can still use a bizzare or slightly insulting name and talk all you want about computer games, 'kay?

THE LAST MOUSE ON EARTH

Indeed
TELL SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

14th Jan 2004 at 6:13 pm

OK, so someone do sunday for me
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

14th Jan 2004 at 7:42 pm

hehehehehehehe

you people [x]suck[/x] rule

Thom is happy

Hobbes

| 8,575 posts

14th Jan 2004 at 8:28 pm

Hobbes - the hoopiest of all the froods

the hoopiest of all the froods

"I'M SIGNIFICANT!!!"
screamed the dust speck

Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...
Πανδώρα: MUHAHAHAHAHA!
IGH: And so it ends
Captain Spiky: I've just been loving life, going through the photos in the Meets gallery. so many awesome people that I loved hanging out with

One Page