Sunday 11th January 2004

Posted In: Mega-Zine Letters. Reading This Thread:

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

11th Jan 2004 at 5:10 pm

Page 1

THE GOONER THAT NO LONGER LOVES GARETH
AHHHH brain pain! That Cliff Richard gets right on my nerves. Silly young singer!
Serves you right for buying his CDs.

ZAGANZA
What's the past tense for "glided"? Glid? Gloaded? gload? Madness.
Glllllllllllllllllllld?

FRESHLY SQUEEZED CYNIC
Leave the music whining and nit-picking to the void, m'kay? That's what it's there for.
Yeah, feel free to visit.
"Sometimes people don't build walls to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to tear them down."
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

11th Jan 2004 at 5:14 pm

Page 2

INVENT THIS, YOU IDIOT

[list][*]Jockey inlarger- enlarges you jockey to fit larger horses. Some designs only enlarge the arms and legs, with the torso remaining minute
[*]Niche carver- enables the use to carve a niche in any field of expertise they wish.
[*]Smooker table- like a snooker table but with more pockets, less balls and wrestling
[/list]
TOPPER

Go on then
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR
"Sometimes people don't build walls to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to tear them down."
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

11th Jan 2004 at 5:16 pm

Page 3

TRICKS TO PLAY ON YOUR ENEMY

[list][*]Superglue his hand to his other hand
[*]Identitfy flaws in his character and broadcast them nationally on your radio station
[*]Corrupt his mind using images
[*]Throw away his favourite thing
[*]Send him a strongly worded email telling him you are not at all happy with his current, enemy-like behaviour.
[/list]

STUTTERCUT

It's a new year
FORGIVE AND FORGET
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

11th Jan 2004 at 5:19 pm

Page 4

OH, WHAT FUN

In reply to Jan of the Pink Gravy, I have also tried to do unspeakable things to my sims, including taking the stairs away from the swimming pool while they're inside.

Once I attempted to put a door leading out to nowhere on the second story of a house so the Sims would fall down onto the lawn, but to my great dismay, this could not be done.

ED THE DEMENTED SQUIRREL

The ants on the grass
BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF

Edited by Tired/Happy Jan 2004
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

11th Jan 2004 at 5:23 pm

Page 5

JAN OF THE PINK GRAVY,

I have also re-discovered the joys of the Sims recently, though I have noticed some strange coincidences. For instance, the tutorial family where called "newbies". They serve a point, then vanish. The "goth" family are just too good to ignore. But the Hot Date expansion pack gives you the highly expendable "townies", with no dress sense and stupid names like RJ or Jacinda.

ARRANT NERD BOXES YODELLER

If only I had the time
TO PLAY COMPUTER GAMES...

Edited by satansrubberduck Jan 2004
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

11th Jan 2004 at 5:24 pm

Page 6

I BEAT YOU ALL!

To Me and My Digitally Enhanced Self and all those others, it is too late! I am the only person in the world who can lick their elbow, as far as I know, which, of course, means It is true as I am always right.

So stop trying to steal my title of Queen of the Elbow Lickers

QUEEN OF THE ELBOW LICKERS

What a crown to wear
MUST HURT WHEN YOU LEAN ON THEM
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

11th Jan 2004 at 5:31 pm

Page 7

FINAL FANTASY

Selphie, I saw your letter about Final Fantasy, and I agree: not enough people talk about it!

The chocobos, the moogles, Sephiroth. It's great! I got FF tactics on Game Boy Advance for Christmas, and I have VII-X on Playstation.

Can I have a pic of a chocobo, please, WLW?

CRINKLE-CUT BEATROOT

No!
STOP THIS COMPUTER GEEK MADNESS

Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

11th Jan 2004 at 5:33 pm

Page 8

ELBOW LICKIN/POPPIN

Dear Deshman, if your friend was to dislocate his/her/its elbow, it would be the shoulder as:

a) Elbows are hinge joints, whereas shoulders are ball and socket and therefore wonderful to pop out and horrify friends and family.

b) The crux of the problem is actually the length from shoulder to elbow, ergo if you can lick it, you're deformed.

MAGICAL ME

Some of you really
NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR

Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

11th Jan 2004 at 5:41 pm

phew, you scared me for a minuite there

*curls up into ball*
Thom is happy

Topper

| 6,773 posts

12th Jan 2004 at 9:53 am

Topper - Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

Maybe he/she isn't trying to spell the word beetroot. No one says a name has to be sensical. It could be any arrangement of letters you want. It could have meaning (spelt the incorrect way) to that person. I appreciate how it could be annoying though.
I hope some day, for some reason, David Duchovny is investigated by the FBI. Because that would make a great story.

http://www.myspace.com/toppercutter

Captain Stupendo

| 2,235 posts

12th Jan 2004 at 10:24 am

Captain Stupendo - snarf!

snarf!

like roppet
Never take life seriously.

Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...
Πανδώρα: MUHAHAHAHAHA!
IGH: And so it ends
Captain Spiky: I've just been loving life, going through the photos in the Meets gallery. so many awesome people that I loved hanging out with

One Page