Thursday 9th January 2004

Posted In: Mega-Zine Letters. Reading This Thread:

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

10th Jan 2004 at 7:26 pm

Page 1

THE FALLEN ANGEL
You're not really a cynic. You just need more fibre in your diet.
I'd never be off the toilet- have you overdosed on all-bran before?

PLATINUM MAN
Ujian chords. Wow! I've never seen such a funny name for a planet! Oh, this isn't the science lab, is it?
Uranus is not here, no.

SACRED GRAPES
Many people call me crazy but that is so reason to steal my sheep.
No it's not. You'll need someone to keep warm with.

Re:moved.

Edited by satansrubberduck Jan 2004
"Sometimes people don't build walls to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to tear them down."
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

10th Jan 2004 at 7:30 pm

Page 2

TOWNIES FIGHT BACK

As a young teenage townie male, I am disgusted at the press being thrown around about people of my ilk. Just because we enjoy ourselves and have fun in a manner other than throwing ourselves at handrails on a wheeled board and listening to mind-numbingly depressing rock 'music.'

I believe an apology is in order-or at least a bottle or at least a bottle of cider for me and my sportswear-clad chums.

SAMURAI PIZZA CAT

Can't encourage the alcohol
BUT YOU CAN HAVE A BASEBALL CAP
"Sometimes people don't build walls to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to tear them down."
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

10th Jan 2004 at 7:34 pm

Page 3

SONGS FOR THE LORD OF THE RINGS MUSICAL

[list][*]Mordor (Je T'adore)
[*]Frodo, don't go
[*]Smeagol's Lament
[*]May the hair on your feet grow long(er)
[*](Why must I be) an elf in love
[*]Sam, I think I'm evil
[*]You sure don't look 2777
[/list]

THE WONKY GNOME

I'm booking
MY SEAT NOW
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

10th Jan 2004 at 7:37 pm

Page 4

WLW KICKS BUTT

Inspired by WLW's recent comment
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

10th Jan 2004 at 7:40 pm

Page 5

THE WIGANERS TRUST

Did you know that there are more people living in Wigan than the whole of Antartica?

Maybe this is because it's too warm for them so they moved to Wigan! Plus the fact that penguins learnt to fly and discovered the wheel.

Crazy world we live in...

KEJINZ THE GREAT

Well it wasn't because they heard
KYM MARSH WAS FROM THERE
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

10th Jan 2004 at 7:44 pm

Page 6

FORD FOCUSES

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with them, it's just that there's bazzilions of them.

I bet there's one Ford Focus for every square foot of the country. People are thinking they're good, when actually they're quite boring.

Better to get a Reliant Robin instead.

BATMAN'S BROTHER

It worked for
DEL AND RODNEY...
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

10th Jan 2004 at 7:48 pm

Page 7

KEJINZ THE GREAT

Maybe there are Tesco shopping trolleys that come to life at night, but I have heard from a Kwik Save trolley that a group of them plan to take over Tesco! Believe me when an unlucky Tesco gets raided!

But half of the UK is covered with Tesco superstores, so it's gonna be hard to choose which one to raid.

CROCADILIOUS, STEVE IRWIN HUNTER

So long as they steal some jaffas
FOR ME, THAT'S FINE
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

10th Jan 2004 at 7:50 pm

Page 8

MAGICAL ME

I beg to differ concerning the elbow-licking problem.

My good friend Alice licked her elbow during English last week during the Christmas party. She's probably the only person in the land to perform such a feat!

MATTHIAS MORTIMER ZULU

And her neck is
NOW IN A BRACE?
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

10th Jan 2004 at 7:52 pm

there ya go
Thom is happy

EvilTongs

| 2,176 posts

11th Jan 2004 at 4:02 pm

Not here much.

Quote: violet_
Page 6

FORD FOCUSES

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with them, it's just that there's bazzilions of them.

I bet there's one Ford Focus for every square foot of the country. People are thinking they're good, when actually they're quite boring.

Better to get a Reliant Robin instead.

BATMAN'S BROTHER

It worked for
DEL AND RODNEY...

Sigh...poor deluded WLW...so many think Del and Rodney drove a reliant robin, but alas, twas a Reliant Regal MkIII Van.
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap the motherf*cker upside the head.

Captain Stupendo

| 2,235 posts

12th Jan 2004 at 2:08 pm

Captain Stupendo - snarf!

snarf!

*shocked and appaled
Never take life seriously.

Freshly Squeezed Cynic

| 6,189 posts

16th Jan 2004 at 3:00 pm

Freshly Squeezed Cynic - apparently the big pink bastard is me

apparently the big pink bastard is me

Quote: violet_
Next year, said DeLorean awards will feature an extra category: Funniest WLW comments.

That's going to be an exceptionally short category.

Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...
Πανδώρα: MUHAHAHAHAHA!
IGH: And so it ends
Captain Spiky: I've just been loving life, going through the photos in the Meets gallery. so many awesome people that I loved hanging out with

One Page