wenn sie aus den Fäusten bricht
legt sich heiß auf das Gesicht
sie wird heut Nacht nicht untergehen
und die Welt zählt laut bis zehn

Mutter

| 701 posts

26th Feb 2006 at 12:13 am

Mutter oh gib mir Kraft

"Then will you please tell me what here's called?"Like a robot the joggers' demeanour goes blank.
"I just call it here." Dante grabs the jogger in a forceful headlock before throwing him against the car and leering angrily into his eyes. Dante's breathing becomes heavy and he begins to spit while talking.
"Are you trying to f*ck with me? Because if you are, I'm not finding it very funny." The jogger inexplicably trues to continue jogging on the spot while Dante forces him onto the car bonnet.
"No sir, I'm just out jogging, I'm really sorry for bumping into you." Smiles yet again. Dante gentlemanly helps the jogger back to his feet.
"You must be retarded. Do you even know where here is?" Dante sits himself on the car bonnet. For the first time real life and thought enter the soulless joggers body.
"No I don't believe I do, I just know that it's where I jog. Does it matter?" Dante erupts with frustration.
"Yes is does matter! I don't know what the f*cks happening to me. I woke up in a wrecked car in some weird alternate dimension, and the worst thing is I'm alone" Tears of fear and frustration begin to well in Dante's bloodshot eyes. "Their should have been someone in that car with me, I don't know who, but it's somebody I love, and they're not where they should be. What the f*ck happened to me?" The life force that fleetingly inhabited the jogger drains away, leaving him a very well decorated shell with automated responses.
"I don't know. Well I've really got to go." Dante's face gives way to a rye smile.
"From here to there I bet." Jogger gives another empty smile.
"Yes sir indeed." The jogger begins to jog on before turning around. "Oh you should be careful."
"Of what?" The jogger stops dead on the spot and a fake seriousness takes over him.
"Ruffians, they'll hurt you, they're mean."

Edited by Mutter Feb 2006
Die Sonne scheint mir aus den Händen
kann verbrennen, kann euch blenden

Mutter

| 701 posts

27th Feb 2006 at 8:18 pm

Mutter oh gib mir Kraft

"You mean homeless people"Dante becomes amused by the though of rampaging drunk homeless folk.
“Absolutely not, they look like normal people, well some do, but all they live for is being mean.”
“Oh, you mean street gangs, I’m street smart.” Dante does the typical whigger style gangsta pose.
The jogger just turns on his heels and runs off into the distance.
“I really hope his health worker finds him.” Dante dusts himself down and examines for any personal items. Further down the street a group of unkempt youths begin to look in Dante’s direction muttering to each other a plan of action. Dante manages to work the lock on the boot of the car causing it to flap open delivering an uppercut to Dante’s chin. Dante falls backwards over his own feet, his headache magnified ten fold by the gash on his chin. “I am really getting p*ssed off.” Dante looks up to see a longhaired ruffian standing over him in threatening manner. The ruffian opens his mouth and lets a horrible tobacco browned string of saliva drip from his mouth before hacking it onto Dante’s face. Dante springs to his feet head butting the ruffian on the chin as he erects himself. “You disgusting little sh*t!” Dante delivers a kick into the ruffians’ chest, the ruffian claws at the ground and hurls a handful of gravel into Dante’s face causing him to recoil backwards. Dante thwacks his hip against the cars bumper, tumbling into the boot, a group of the ruffians’ contemporaries stroll over to back him up. “ aren’t fight me one on one hey?” Dante fumbles around in the car boot until he gleefully comes across a tyre iron. “Haha, the eternal equaliser, come on then you bunch of pussies!” The longhaired ruffian lunges at Dante but is met with a swift crack to the skull sending him limply sprawling across the pavement. Instead of waiting for the next attack Dante takes the initiative and delivers a crunching blow to the ribs of another ruffian. A hooded ruffian thrusts his hands into Dante’s chest knocking him off balance allowing the rest to encircle him. An unseen ruffian that has managed to climb onto the car roof, leaps down onto Dante’s back causing his knees to buckle under the wait, the rest seize the opportunity to move in and pin Dante down. Dante scrambles desperately but the blows begin to rain in, splitting his skin and drawing blood. Dante desperately tries to lift his head to gain a view only to be splattered in the face by blood, a flailing ruffian is dragged backwards with its throat slit and thrown by the wayside, before another’s spine is expertly severed at the base by an unknown assailant. The ruffians scramble in all directions leaving only a strange looking female brandishing a blood soaked machete. “Oh Dante, you were so disappointing.” Dripping with blood Dante rolls himself onto his front before painfully wrenching himself to his feet.

Mutter

| 701 posts

27th Feb 2006 at 8:20 pm

Mutter oh gib mir Kraft

“What the hell was that about?” Dante notices the woman’s knife stepping back into a defensive posture. “Thanks for saving me from a beating, now please don’t kill me.” The woman sheaves the knife and places her hands on her hips. “Silly Dante, I’m one of the few people around here who isn’t going to try and kill you.” Dante relaxes and slumps back down to the ground.
“Cool, than I guess we can be friends, or maybe lovers. Well not lovers right now, I’m very sore.”
Kneels her beautiful self to the ground and stares seductively at Dante with a hint of sweet innocence gleaming from her sexually domineering suit of promiscuous guilt. “ ante my little man wh*re, if I wanted you I’d just open my legs and summon you.” Dante checks out the woman’s tight and sexy body and submits all his contrived resistance. “Looking at you, you’re probably right. I know you, you were supposed to be in the passenger seat, I checked for you but you weren’t there.” The woman slides her knife over to Dante. “Not quite, but I know the person you were looking for well.”
“Who are you then?” Dante picks up the blood stained knife and sheaves it in his belt. “Thanks for the knife.”
“I’m Natalya, we kind of know each other through our mutual friend.” Natalya tilts her head and smiles. Dante tries in vain to recall even the face of this enigmatic loved one. “ Who is our mutual friend?”
“I don’t know either, we’ll know them when we see them.” Natalya breaks eye contact with Dante and climbs to her feet as he speaks. “It’s going like that for you too?”
“Yeah, it’s like all this should be a dream, a really vivid one at that, but I know it’s not.”
“I was in a car crash um apparently, what’s your excuse for the memory loss?” Natalya stands there silently, while Dante gesticulates to his surroundings.
o you know what the hell happened to this place?”
“ No, it’s weird ain’t it? This side of the street looks like its from a nice little village, the other side looks like a grotty council estate, the city looks like Escape from LA and the coliseum from Rome, what the hell is that doing here? Crazy! Well I guess we’ll just have to go on a merry adventure and find out why the whole worlds gone mad.” Natalya turns on her heels and like a ninja disappears into the grid after grid of houses. From the distance Natalya shouts her farewell.
“Wait a second, don’t go, don’t leave me here alone!” Dante realises that she’s long gone. “Why, just why do that? A penny finally drops and Dante realises the opposite side of the street is identical to the street he grew up on, except for some unknown reason his house is boarded up and seems to have been

Mutter

| 701 posts

27th Feb 2006 at 8:21 pm

Mutter oh gib mir Kraft

unoccupied for some time. For some unknown reason the house is surrounded by imposing twenty meter high iron fences crowned with razor wire, a fact that does not deter huge out of place harpy eagles from perching atop them. The group of ruffians reassemble, but a new figure joins them, a thug, the name given to the leader of a group of ruffians. Dante stares them down without fear and, a fact that he hasn’t noticed yet, with all his wounds healed. “What the hell you looking at punks?” The group walks towards him once more. “Bunch of pussies, I’m going to feckin’ deck the lot of ya.” The gang of ruffians stop their march as Dante brandishes the tyre iron above his head snarling and barking obscenities. The ruffians stand aside respectfully to allow their leader to emerge. The thug, a slightly plump female dressed in tight male bondage gear, approaches Dante with a mace. “ o you want to shag me or kill me?” The thug steps forward before stretching herself, touching her toes before grinding an ark into the tarmac using her mace, she stands up and make a b-line straight for Dante, he draws his knife and begins to dance the dance of death with her. The ruffians begin a slow clap, while the thug throws the first blow with the mace towards Dante’s legs, he deflects it with tyre iron, causing the thug to do an ungainly three sixty due to her momentum. Dante rushes in to take advantage but she throws a fist into his face and whips him round past her by his shirt sending him crashing onto his back, but as she does so Dante manages to gash her in the abdomen. The thug try to leap on top of Dante but thrusts his feet into her chest knocking her backwards and via cause and effect allows Dante to do a backwards roll, regaining his feet. The thug roars are met by the snarling of crowd, she charges Dante down and recklessly takes a swipe at his head but he swiftly ducks to one side a delivers a crunching blow to her eye socket with the tyre iron shattering it and leaving the thugs right eye dangerously close to falling out of the socket. She staggers momentarily before continuing her reckless rampage of severe injury by proxy. She charges at Dante leaping into the air to deliver a two handed blow. Dante hastily takes to the floor and rolls to the left, the force of the thugs jump leaves her feet rooted to the ground, Dante rolls left once again placing himself behind her allowing him to take full advantage.

Mutter

| 701 posts

27th Feb 2006 at 8:22 pm

Mutter oh gib mir Kraft

While still on the floor he slashes both of the thugs Achilles tendons bringing her crashing to her knees, she roars with pain turning round to try and deliver her payload again, but Dante grabs the hand in which she’s wielding the mace and drives his knife through elbow severing it, Dante tares away the arm and discards it while holding onto the mace. Dante steps back away from her lifting the mace in the air celebrating it as his trophy. “I beat you fare and square, now take your gang pussies and don’t come back.” She kneels, blood shooting from her stump, in total silence, she then violently tries to jerk herself onto her feet but they just buckle time after time beneath her. “What’s a matter with you, you stupid girl, you’re beaten.” She crawls towards him with vicious intent. “I’ll really hurt you if I have to!” He fails to realise there is no reasoning with such a person. The thug halts her painfully slow charge to scream and moan in agony, she falls to her face drowsy from the blood loss. Dante steps towards her to check for signs of life before reconsidering and stepping back, and rightfully so as in an instant the thug springs to life and desperately drags herself towards Dante. The ruffians numbers begin to grow and encircle Dante glaring menacingly in his direction. His concentration compromised, he feels a horrible pain near his groin, the thug as latched onto his hip and sunk her teeth into his thigh, in a split second he decides that Dante junior must be saved at all cost and drives the mace deep into the thugs cranium causing it to implode causing her immediate death. As if a spell has been broken the ruffians step aside to let Dante leave, then once he is a small distance away it seems as if a curse has just been summoned upon the ruffians. Dante watches on in horror as the ruffians lose all cohesion and brotherhood, so much so that they begin to kill the weaker members and devour their flesh. Dante jogs himself away from the mass brawl so that he may watch from a distance. He looks on in morbid curiosity as the ruffians continue beating each other to death, fighting over the remains of the thug. The strongest ruffian drives the others back before kneeling down and thrusting his hand into the thugs broken eye socket pulling at the eye stretching out the optic nerve from its cove snapping it, with animalistic delight the ruffian stuffs the eye into his mouth and crunching down causing its inner fluids to seep from his lips, he quickly moves onto the thugs skull, tearing at the plates of shattered craning and clawing at the brain tissue. The rest of the ruffians lose patience and begin to ravish her remains, ripping open her stomach with their bare hands and feasting on her intestines. “The apocalypse, it has happened.” Dante turns away in abject disgust only to see a familiar figure in the distance, he approaches the figure and is able to identify it as his old best friend Ramon. The figure turns towards Dante and bellows out. “ Yo Dante mate!”
“Is that you Ramon?” Canters towards him.
“Of course it’s me, don’t you recognise your best mate?”
“How longs it been?”
“Longer than you might think Dante.” Dante stands himself next to Ramon.
“What are you doing here?” Ramon rolls his eyes.
“I live here, not all of us could afford to go off to America.”

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page