IMPORTANT NOTICE

Posted In: Poetry + Prose. Reading This Thread:

Flapdoodle

| 4,238 posts

3rd Oct 2003 at 5:11 pm

Flapdoodle - TO THE SEA...

TO THE SEA...

seems reasonable enough to me, my thread is now pages away, but i did start to ramble in it so it's probably better there.

bob fletcher

| 1,339 posts

3rd Oct 2003 at 5:27 pm

bob fletcher - woop woop

woop woop

hmm i understand bout people not posting in othere threads and i agree that they should but i do post in othere threads but mainly poetry and have been here for a while now under differen names but here none the less and now my poetry is on page 3 as are some others and is there not a way that you could chose who was on the important topics page? i don't know what to suggest but i know that my stuff won't be read now. that'll be all
bob
you are love to me, an epiphany,
you set me free and let me be
and one day i'll be love back for you
and you can know what it feels like too.

Lady_Lestat

| 1,357 posts

3rd Oct 2003 at 5:31 pm

Lady_Lestat - 'I've Been Embalmed!'

'I've Been Embalmed!'

I agree, anyway the ''poetry people'' would be better off finding a more poetry based site for ther work anyway

Caged Liberty

| 11,209 posts

3rd Oct 2003 at 8:42 pm

Caged Liberty - Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees

Quote: flamingphoenix_
hmm i understand bout people not posting in othere threads and i agree that they should but i do post in othere threads but mainly poetry and have been here for a while now under differen names but here none the less and now my poetry is on page 3 as are some others and is there not a way that you could chose who was on the important topics page? i don't know what to suggest but i know that my stuff won't be read now. that'll be all
bob

Use punctuation or some form of sentence structure, please, you might get whatever point you are making across. People often look to see who has posted last and where. You post a lot, I think it will no doubt be read anyawy. Lots of other people's poetry is on other pages, people who still post it, and these people are a bigger part of the VR community than you. You're on page three, so are other people, at least for the moment, I don't see it making a difference to people reading it. I have seen you post in other threads twice, that I can remember, and that was to welcome 'gothic writer'. Please don't make new aliases and accounts for yourself, there really is little point, it shows the member figures to be inaccurate and it's basically just annoying.

bob fletcher

| 1,339 posts

3rd Oct 2003 at 10:15 pm

bob fletcher - woop woop

woop woop

i post in the music section as phoenix, and i've posted to other people poems, and i'm not going to pretend that my first post wasn't selfish it was but on a second look and after observing your comment, loadsa prolific and talented people have been relegated.

Caged Liberty

| 11,209 posts

3rd Oct 2003 at 10:19 pm

Better to post under one name really. People will identify you easier. Seaneen's going to sort someting out anyway so if you have any ideas PM her.

bob fletcher

| 1,339 posts

3rd Oct 2003 at 10:24 pm

bob fletcher - woop woop

woop woop

ok, i know its better to post under one post thats why i let my other two dissapear into the horizon and just stuck with phoenix, the other two are never used. i had a reason to change last time but the first time i don't think it was a very good reason, so that was my mistake. and i'm sorry for any member stats that i've fuked in my stupidity.

Caged Liberty

| 11,209 posts

3rd Oct 2003 at 10:28 pm

ok, fair enough, I have another alias on here too but I never use it now.

this is becoming irrelevant. back on subject now I think.

bob fletcher

| 1,339 posts

8th Oct 2003 at 4:31 pm

bob fletcher - woop woop

woop woop

ok can i ask that if i get pushed back to page four hat i am pushed back up somewhere higher? and fair enuf that oyu removed my thingy bout notes doodles but where is it now? can some1 help me pls :-*

IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: What's the facebook group called? I couldn't find it...

One Page