How do I...

Posted In: FAQ. Reading This Thread:

Obinice

| 126 posts

27th Aug 2009 at 11:07 am

Obinice - Existential crisis mode.

Existential crisis mode.

Just two questions, can't seem to find the answers, so sorry for having to come ask here, I don't like to waste peoples time

How do I list all the new posts since my last visit to the forum?

How do I list all the threads I've posted in that have replies since I last visited the forum? (An important one, as I'd never even remember half the threads I'd post in were it not for this beautiful button )

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

27th Aug 2009 at 11:16 am

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

First one, best way I find is to click on vegetable revolution in the banner at the top. It'll bring you to the front page. Threads with new posts in them will have new beside it.

Second one, I'm not too sure. I just tend to read all threads with new beside it. There may be a way to view your last few posts, possibly if you click on your own name. I know thats the way it was a few months ago before the new layout.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page