PM Pop-Up Box

Posted In: FAQ. Reading This Thread:

Gary

| 3,774 posts

4th Oct 2007 at 7:15 pm

Gary - I is not evil.

I is not evil.

I have this turned off anyway. Email notifications rule.
[http://imagegen.last.fm/Apnet/recenttracks/3/se_osiris.gif]

I like an escalator because an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs. There would never be an "Escalator temporarily out of order" sign, only an "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience."
- Mitch Hedberg

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

5th Oct 2007 at 9:29 am

Jewbacca -

Quote: Gary

Same
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

JM

| 8,289 posts

5th Oct 2007 at 8:27 pm

Quote: Martin
Quote: Gary

Same

I love your avatar too much, Martin

Gary

| 3,774 posts

6th Oct 2007 at 8:24 pm

Gary - I is not evil.

I is not evil.

Quote: Gazebo
In your post, you did not specify that the pop up PM notification box would be optional, leading to the conclusion that after every link you clicked on, the damn thing would pop up saying: Oooh, go popular little you, you have a PM. You're obviously not some unloved little loser, are you now? No, because you have a PM. Click me now, b*tch. Oooh yeah.

So nuh.

...and that's exactly what it should say. I'd still turn it off, but this way I'd probably turn it on every now and then for the novelty.
[http://imagegen.last.fm/Apnet/recenttracks/3/se_osiris.gif]

I like an escalator because an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs. There would never be an "Escalator temporarily out of order" sign, only an "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience."
- Mitch Hedberg

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

7th Oct 2007 at 4:51 pm

Jewbacca -

I just want an option for the colour to change every time you click on a new link. That'll do me nicely.
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page