moving text

Posted In: FAQ. Reading This Thread:

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

10th Apr 2007 at 9:53 am

Just curious more than anything, what speed does anything wrapped in [move][/move] tags move at, and is there anyway it can be sped up or slowed down? Is it possible to alternate it's direction at all?
A Random Link
I don't give a f*ck you f*cking f*ck!

Quote:
You should try being me, I injure myself on an hourly basis in stupid and childish ways. I nearly gave myself a heart attack this morning when I stood on a glove.

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

10th Apr 2007 at 10:50 am

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

It's just the defaults for the marquee tag, which is different in every browser.

I should be able to add some options though, any specific need?

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

10th Apr 2007 at 1:26 pm

Quote: LoonyPandora
It's just the defaults for the marquee tag, which is different in every browser.

I should be able to add some options though, any specific need?

I was thinking abut my signature, and just wonderred if it could be slowed down/sped up and running the other way?

I know text goes one way for how it's read, but images could go either

without the move code, my sig looks like this:
[http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Dr_Namgge/Motobug1.gif]
A Random Link

Quote:
You should try being me, I injure myself on an hourly basis in stupid and childish ways. I nearly gave myself a heart attack this morning when I stood on a glove.

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

10th Apr 2007 at 9:31 pm

No sh*t.

the plan was to make a new image ¬¬
A Random Link

Quote:

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page