er anyone know why i got

Posted In: FAQ. Reading This Thread:

outcast

| 0 posts

22nd Jul 2002 at 10:18 am

a thunder bolt next to me name... up there , you see it??

what is that?

outcast

| 0 posts

22nd Jul 2002 at 10:22 am

also is there gonna be a links page? and whats gonna be in the art, poetry and rants pages, coz im good at all that...lol

oh and anyone working on games..???

Animal

| 32,547 posts

22nd Jul 2002 at 10:29 am

Animal -

no offence, but please read other topics, these issues have been brought up in the past, the lightning bolt tells you who is and isnt online, and all the other things you mentioned are in the pipeline, for the not so far future, not sure about games though
http://www.dasburros.com

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

outcast

| 0 posts

22nd Jul 2002 at 3:32 pm

no offence , but very few people, even lifeless fools like me, want to go through lots and lots of past posts just to find out about stuff the mods could tell us in five secs.... and if you do do a games thing i wouldn't mind doing stuff for it , or the poems and art too....

ps now up on me website in the art section under my art, is a laod of my artwork, look at it...

http://www.ravens-nest.tk

go take a look as soon as you can..

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

22nd Jul 2002 at 6:05 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

[quote]also is there gonna be a links page?

Animal

| 32,547 posts

22nd Jul 2002 at 6:23 pm

Animal -

Quote: outcast_
no offence , but very few people, even lifeless fools like me, want to go through lots and lots of past posts......
which is why we have a FAQ forum, if youd just take 30 seconds to look, ah well never mind you know now

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

outcast

| 0 posts

24th Jul 2002 at 9:24 am

i would like to post in the art one but im still not sure what you mean by art

would it just be word sturff in the art column or pictures??

and about games i did mean video game reviews... and stuff like that... codes and stuff... sorry i play too meny video games...

and one other little thing..... really unimportant really, and well i dont mind too much if i cant and stuff , but i , ummmmmmmmmm... well you'll say no. i know you will. but i saw that a couple of people have columns of their own... what is that about and would it be possible, if you talk to all the others involved in the disision making , if i could , possibly , maybe, please, miss, mr. sir , madam , master. if i could have a column of my own??

please?

oh and VISIT ME SITE , NO ONE ELCE DOES , AND THERE IS A LOT THERE....

http://www.ravens-nest.tk

thank yoooouuuuuuuu (hopefully in advance)

outcast,
DaRKWOLF,
enwaldo, prince of the sea,
google the moogle,
afro shadow,
Rob

xxxx

outcast

| 0 posts

24th Jul 2002 at 9:54 am

please, pwwweeeeeseee...PPPPLLLLLEEEAASSSEEE

please can i have my own RANDOM GUBBINS COLUMN?

please, im good at the random gubbins, just take a look at me site for proof.... please...

pritty please... pwitty pwitty please.

xxx

clivey_baby

| 0 posts

24th Jul 2002 at 4:20 pm

[quote=outcast_ link=1027333785/0#3 date=1027351977]no offence , but very few people, even lifeless fools like me, want to go through lots and lots of past posts just to find out about stuff the mods could tell us in five secs....

Phil

| 7,619 posts

24th Jul 2002 at 6:06 pm

Phil - Hippo Moderator of Heck!

Hippo Moderator of Heck!

Me too Clive, don't worry bout it.
She's the kind of girl that leaves out condoms on the bedroom dresser
Just to make you jealous of the men she f*cked before you met her.

clivey_baby

| 0 posts

24th Jul 2002 at 9:23 pm

cool, cheers phill
mwah :-*
hugz
*HUG*

chris_mcilroy

| 0 posts

9th Aug 2002 at 4:33 pm

yes..

anyhow, i'm having trouble getting a picture onto my profile from the internet. Which is an a*se. What am I doin wrong?

Animal

| 32,547 posts

9th Aug 2002 at 4:42 pm

Animal -

you need the URL of the picture, and you also need to tick the little box next to the text reading "use my own picture"

Cycling Antics

chris_mcilroy

| 0 posts

9th Aug 2002 at 4:59 pm

done it

done it

still no pic

Animal

| 32,547 posts

9th Aug 2002 at 5:01 pm

Animal -

are you using the URL of the site or the pic? it should work unless the site doesnt allow deep linking of images

Cycling Antics

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page