controls and modifacations

Posted In: FAQ. Reading This Thread:

Animal

| 32,547 posts

21st Jul 2002 at 3:55 am

Animal -

in the moderators only forum i have begun to compile a list of what all the current features and functions are on the board, starting with the buttons in the reply/new thread window. A few have been left out for now due to loony considering removing them from lack of use, and the fact that they are either not likely to be used or in some cases no one knows how to use them.

topic on updates and controls

This topic will be filled in the next week or two by myself and the other moderators with full information on the VR 1.5 message boards, any comments, questions or suggestions will be appreciated, we are here to make this place run as smoothly as possible for everyone

ps. only moderators can post in the topic itself so please post comments etc in reply to this post, thank you.

Edited by Animal Feb 2003
http://www.dasburros.com

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

21st Jul 2002 at 11:12 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Quote:
only moderators can post in the topic itself so please post comments etc in reply to this post, thank you.

Actually not strictly true, an member can post a reply to a topic, but htey can't start their own. I set it that way so the weblog would work correctly.

The Weblog:
http://webplus.pandora.abelgratis.com/testing.shtml

Animal

| 32,547 posts

21st Jul 2002 at 11:14 pm

Animal -

oh thank you so much for telling me ah well, i know now he he

Edited by Animal Jul 2002
http://www.dasburros.com

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

smith.james0

| 1 posts

17th Feb 2003 at 10:10 pm

smith.james0 - I Love The Vegetable Revolution!

I Love The Vegetable Revolution!

What mods do you have on this board, i have tried the link above but it doesnt work?
Where did you get the mods from?
Very nice board good layout

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

18th Feb 2003 at 5:58 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

a PM is winging it's way to you answering your questions.

I can't give a complete list of all the mods installed, as I can't remember half of them, and a lot were heavily customized. I've also made code changes that weren't part of a mod. All my mods I got from BoardMod. it's good to look around in the forums there, especially the BETA mods board.

cheers 8) it's changing soon though.......

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page