Freaky!!

Posted In: FAQ. Reading This Thread:

Starman

| 4,265 posts

19th Jun 2002 at 9:10 am

Starman - Between your experience and my hypomania, we can do anything

Between your experience and my hypomania, we can do anything

Why oh why when I log in does it think I am my mate Jeffery Pig? Is this a problem with every1 or is it just me?

Edited by Starman Sept 2018

Animal

| 32,547 posts

19th Jun 2002 at 11:24 am

Animal -

have you set it up to log you in automatically when you access the site?

if you have that could be the problem. do you both use the same computer at college or where ever, as to have an auto lg in the computer needs to have something called cookies from the site which then gete stored in the pc, so if either of you try's to set it up like this it will log you in automatically and not jeffery pig, or vice versa

other wise im not sure but will look into it
http://www.dasburros.com

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

19th Jun 2002 at 5:06 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

yep, it is probably the cookies. Or it could be JP doesn't Log out when she leaves the computer. just log out as her and log back in as you. only thing I can suggest. anyone else having the same problem?

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page