Πανδώρα -

F*ckin' divs.

*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

11th Aug 2020 at 10:48 am

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

After spending a year on a diet, then putting back on a bit of weight, then mostly losing it again, my metabolism is completely f*cked. At this stage I put on weight if I eat more than maybe 1400cals. But eating less than that is leaving me a bit lightheaded at times.

The trouble is, I'm so used to what I eat now that I can't think of what I can eat without purposefully eating bad food. I like what I eat now, and they're still decent portions and I'm rarely hungry, but even then I'm just about hitting 1300cals a day.

I need to do more exercise to boost my metabolism and I'm ready for that, but I run the risk of burning even more calories without taking more in, and probably making myself more lightheaded and fatigued. But I need to lose weight/tone up because even though I'm getting a lot of compliments on how much weight I lost and how thin I am now, under the clothes is still a flabby mess.

Why can't bodies just be good? Why does food have to be complicated? What was that noise outside?

If I find out the answers to any of those questions I'll be a f*cking millionaire.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Πανδώρα

| 15,319 posts

15th Aug 2020 at 1:54 pm

Πανδώρα -

The car I wanted has sold, which is f*cking fantastic anyway, but now I'm. Being moaned at because I didn't go see it but how the f*ck can i go see it when I had no one to go with me to drive one of the two cars the f*ck home when we are all well aware I wouldn't be putting it up as part ex because it's worth more to me to keep it for parts?

NO ONE TOLD ME WHEN THEY WERE FREE.
NO ONE ANSWERED ME WHEN I ASKED WHEN THEY WERE FREE.
Ffs. I'm already f*cking gutted, just rub salt in the b*st*rd wound.
F*ck off all of ye.
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

20th Aug 2020 at 8:34 am

I aim to misbehave

Decided to start putting a bit of peanut butter in my morning smoothies. Sure, I've a slight nut intolerance, but it's just a little peanut butter...

Now I have a cold, which can apparantly be brought on by food intolerances. And it's my niece's communion on Saturday so we're supposed to be going out for a meal, and anyone with cold or flu symptoms are asked not to attend.

Fuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk...........

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

21st Sept 2020 at 3:35 pm

I aim to misbehave

Started working out at home, created a plan to do me until Xmas, even been taking Whey protein to help build muscle and muscle recovery etc.

Started getting small spots/cysts. Might be intolerant to whey. Fine, I'll go off it. At least I can keep working out.

Base of thumb now sore/tired, have to take a break from the workouts to heal.

FOR F*CK SAKE, ME! I'M TRYING TO IMPROVE YOU! HELP ME HELP YOU!

Rayanne Graff

| 75,122 posts

23rd Sept 2020 at 6:13 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Ereyesterday, i heard paul * talking to himself. He said Curry-eating P*kis. ** And then he said Black c**ts. Today, i heard paul talking to himself. And he said Black c**ts again.

* One of my neighbours.

** Some of my neighbours are Asian.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Rayanne Graff

| 75,122 posts

3rd Dec 2020 at 10:16 pm

River Phoenix

Today, i heard paul * playing music. This morning, he played Last Christmas, Merry Christmas Everyone, Mary's Boy Child and When a Child is Born.

This evening, he played Last Christmas, Stop The Cavalry, i have a Dream, and Stay by East 17.

He played Last Christmas a few weeks ago. Which means that i've heard Last Christmas 3 times.

But at least i haven't heard him talking to himself for a while.

* One of my neighbours.

Rayanne Graff

| 75,122 posts

7th Dec 2020 at 9:53 pm

River Phoenix

Yesterday, paul played Blue Christmas. And then he played When a Child Is Born again.

Vel: I'm in!!
Πανδώρα: Beep beep. Its Tuesday.
Πανδώρα: It might be Wednesday by now. Not sure.
EvilTongs: It's definitely a day of some sort
Dinglebutt: Wednesday.... *takes long drag of cigarette*.... Now that's a name I've not heard in many a year.....
Claire: Pals and pals, it is FNSIC again tomorrow, please let me know if you need the details.
Πανδώρα: Testicle.
Claire: Hi guys, I’m Tess Ticle and welcome to my TED talk
Lucozade Lover: Activity in 2020? Hooray, nice to see VR life.
Claire: I’d not go that far...a lovely lovely zombie perhaps
EvilTongs: It was bizarre how a group of us spontaneously returned when the pandemic stuff kicked off.
Vel: Bizarre or playing the long game? Hmmm, Mr Tongs?
Bellatrixa: I'm just here to reset my password and go about my business, trying not to cringe too much at how I was affected by the abusive f*ckwit I was living with towards the end of my time on this site.
Πανδώρα: AAAARRRGHHH. That is all.
Claire: Lisa I love Lisa, kindest regards to Lisaaaaa
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Eating Jaffa Cakes thinking about WLW...
Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.

Page: