Outside-left

Token male post.

You were saying?

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

18th Aug 2010 at 6:45 am

Delirium Tremens -

Quote: Resident Death, Aug 2010

And I don't like big prints or flowery prints or basically pretty everything that is in the shops at the moment.

I hate that fashion. Makes all women look like insane maiden aunts from the countryside alliance.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

18th Aug 2010 at 7:55 am

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Super Nintendo Chalmers, Aug 2010
You want to try finding some decent t-shirts that aren't covered in glitter or some dogsh*t tattoo style drawings of dragons with sequins.

Or HILARIOUS t-shirts with slogans such as "Take me drunk, I'm home" or "If found, please return to the bar"
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

19th Aug 2010 at 10:57 am

Little Blue Fox. - Hope is important.

Hope is important.

Quote: Barrington Smash, Aug 2010
Quote: Super Nintendo Chalmers, Aug 2010
You want to try finding some decent t-shirts that aren't covered in glitter or some dogsh*t tattoo style drawings of dragons with sequins.

Or HILARIOUS t-shirts with slogans such as "Take me drunk, I'm home" or "If found, please return to the bar"

It is really creepy and scary lots of boy t-shirts are pretty rape-y. - "Please can you read my t-shirt while I look at your breasts". Blee!

I am going to a wedding at the beginning of September too. I am really looking forward to it, but I do not want to wear a suit at-all - I feel really uncomfy and self-conscious - I am really worried I will look like an accountant.

It hurts too much not to try.
I will see you in another life when we are both cats.
Quod perditum est, in venietur.*Facebook.

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: