Thinking Now?

Posted In: Spam. Reading This Thread:

Vel

| 23,203 posts

9th Oct 2010 at 10:34 am

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

I watched the one where the groom took her to Vegas and only invited one of her bridesmaids and not half of her family.

That one was hilarious.... though I was hoping an Elvis marriage would come into it.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Vel

| 23,203 posts

9th Oct 2010 at 10:36 am

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Also, who the f*ck gave me a bloody cold for today?
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Puffalump

| 22,943 posts

9th Oct 2010 at 10:36 am

Puffalump - Because cake is happiness

Because cake is happiness

Quote: Resident Death, Oct 2010
I watched the one where the groom took her to Vegas and only invited one of her bridesmaids and not half of her family.

That one was hilarious.... though I was hoping an Elvis marriage would come into it.

She went my high school and was in my school year. I can't believe how different she looks now.
Wife of the lovely Alice

Vel

| 23,203 posts

9th Oct 2010 at 10:46 am

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Was she always that orange?
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Puffalump

| 22,943 posts

9th Oct 2010 at 10:48 am

Was she always that orange?

Lol nope she didn't use fake tan at the ages of 12-14 I think she looked really old on the programme. I'd also have been annoyed at her sister for not going when her ticket was paid for!
Wife of the lovely Alice

Vel

| 23,203 posts

9th Oct 2010 at 10:50 am

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Her sister looked proper weird, but I can understand her not wanting to go if half her family weren't going!

Ultimately, the best man knew what the bride would like better than the groom did... hehe, what a selfish c*ck.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Puffalump

| 22,943 posts

9th Oct 2010 at 10:54 am

Her sister looked proper weird, but I can understand her not wanting to go if half her family weren't going!

Ultimately, the best man knew what the bride would like better than the groom did... hehe, what a selfish c*ck.

Apparently when you apply for the programme you have a meeting with the producers and you have to say what you intend to do, and the husband said that he was thinking about a Vegas wedding, and they make you sign a contract there and then so he wasn't allowed to have a UK wedding. He bargained with them about the roulette thing, but then lost on that anyway. I think the producers were really worried there wasn't going to be a wedding at all as they let her talk to him on the phone and see him before the wedding etc. If anyone is thinking of applying for it I really wouldn't. The crew wear printed tshirts, and don't blend in and wreck your photos etc.

Yes I've possibly become a bit obsessed with this programme...
Wife of the lovely Alice

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

9th Oct 2010 at 1:04 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

(i had my flu jab today.)
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

9th Oct 2010 at 2:49 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

That's the only one I've seen, and I thought he did a really good job of turning the sh*tstorm around.

Vel

| 23,203 posts

9th Oct 2010 at 4:21 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Quote: Albert Johanneson, Oct 2010

That's the only one I've seen, and I thought he did a really good job of turning the sh*tstorm around.

It was funny though. I caught the finale of a Manchester United wedding on one once. That was cringeworthy.

But I was really hoping that it'd totally get f*cked up. She was proper overreacting on the dress. It's just a flipping dress. Nothing would make her look like a bloody model, anyway.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Puffalump

| 22,943 posts

9th Oct 2010 at 5:35 pm

It was funny though. I caught the finale of a Manchester United wedding on one once. That was cringeworthy.

But I was really hoping that it'd totally get f*cked up. She was proper overreacting on the dress. It's just a flipping dress. Nothing would make her look like a bloody model, anyway.

to be fair it did make her look even bigger. /meow
Wife of the lovely Alice

Bob Flapper

| 5,002 posts

10th Oct 2010 at 4:58 pm

Bob Flapper - Me?!

Me?!

I need a proton pack for my halloween costume. God damn it I need a protong pack

Roxannie

| 12,431 posts

10th Oct 2010 at 5:07 pm

Roxannie -

Quote: Puffalump, Oct 2010
If anyone is thinking of applying for it I really wouldn't. The crew wear printed tshirts, and don't blend in and wreck your photos etc.

That's the very least of the reasons why I'd never apply for it

Puffalump

| 22,943 posts

10th Oct 2010 at 5:23 pm

Quote: Annie, Oct 2010
If anyone is thinking of applying for it I really wouldn't. The crew wear printed tshirts, and don't blend in and wreck your photos etc.

That's the very least of the reasons why I'd never apply for it

If you had the choice of going on that or Four Weddings which would you choose?

A woman had her wedding at London Zoo on one I saw - PENGUINS
Wife of the lovely Alice

Roxannie

| 12,431 posts

10th Oct 2010 at 5:29 pm

Roxannie -

Four Weddings for sure, but if I did apply for that I'd never get accepted because my wedding isn't going to have a tacky theme.

Puffalump

| 22,943 posts

10th Oct 2010 at 5:44 pm

Quote: Annie, Oct 2010
Four Weddings for sure, but if I did apply for that I'd never get accepted because my wedding isn't going to have a tacky theme.

They do have some normal ones on it occasionally. the US ones are hilarious. They're so over the top.
Wife of the lovely Alice

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

10th Oct 2010 at 5:48 pm

Outside-left

Anyone that feels the need to sign their wedding up to a telly show is a colossal tw*t. It's not quite bottom of the barrel (that would be filming ordinary folk making a scene out of doing their grocery shopping or reneweing their monthly transit pass) but it's close.

Puffalump

| 22,943 posts

10th Oct 2010 at 6:23 pm

I find it weird that most of the people on four weddings spend crap loads on their wedding as surely if they spent less on it they would have enough money left over for an awesome honeymoon without entering the competition.
Wife of the lovely Alice

wombat

| 8,154 posts

10th Oct 2010 at 6:52 pm

wombat - Technically sexy.

Technically sexy.

I'm fed up of my face itching, so im going to try an maintain a clean-shaven face for the first time in about six years.
Southern hemispherical rat boy

Animal

| 32,547 posts

10th Oct 2010 at 9:44 pm

Animal -

Quote: Bob Flapper, Oct 2010

I need a proton pack for my halloween costume. God damn it I need a protong pack
Get to the back of the line...

Or pay me to make you one.
http://www.dasburros.com

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

10th Oct 2010 at 9:47 pm

Outside-left

I find it weird that most of the people on four weddings spend crap loads on their wedding as surely if they spent less on it they would have enough money left over for an awesome honeymoon without entering the competition.

Or more sensibly, a deposit for their marital home.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

10th Oct 2010 at 10:17 pm

River Phoenix

i haven't seen the fiancé's parents since August but i'm probably seeing them tomorrow. i'm not looking forward to it but at least it'll mean that i can see Herman the tortoise.

Bob Flapper

| 5,002 posts

11th Oct 2010 at 6:58 am

Bob Flapper - Me?!

Me?!

Quote: Darren, Oct 2010

How much are we talking here D-Dawg? Do I get mate's rates?

I think I can make a "that'll do" Blue Peter esque one for halloween night, but if you can make one of those ridiculously priced ones on ebay, I'll happily dip into my pocket my boy!

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

11th Oct 2010 at 11:16 am

River Phoenix

(Seeing Herman was great. i didn't see the fiancé's father as he was asleep. But i did see his mother and she was horrible.)

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

11th Oct 2010 at 5:52 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Gave myself an electric shock changing a lightbulb by sticking my finger in the socket. New lightbulb in my other hand didn't light up, and I didn't gain superpowers. Double disappointment
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Animal

| 32,547 posts

11th Oct 2010 at 6:35 pm

Animal -

I think I can make a "that'll do" Blue Peter esque one for halloween night, but if you can make one of those ridiculously priced ones on ebay, I'll happily dip into my pocket my boy!

To be honest, for the time and effort it'd take for me to do something of the level of t'ebay auction it wouldn't be cheap.. Mates rates or no. The right parts alone are about £200 some of which need to be imported from the states since I'm yet to find a UK stockist of any of them..

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

Paula

| 4,556 posts

11th Oct 2010 at 7:29 pm

Paula - King of Knights

King of Knights

A guy I know is pushing his music video on Facebook. He does Christian Hip Hop Rap with a very strong geordie accent. He's a good singer and guitarist, and he writes his own songs, but Geordie rap just sounds wierd

http://vimeo.com/14687215

Bob Flapper

| 5,002 posts

11th Oct 2010 at 8:24 pm

Bob Flapper - Me?!

Me?!

To be honest, for the time and effort it'd take for me to do something of the level of t'ebay auction it wouldn't be cheap.. Mates rates or no. The right parts alone are about £200 some of which need to be imported from the states since I'm yet to find a UK stockist of any of them..

I can offer £4.23 and a curly wurly

Animal

| 32,547 posts

11th Oct 2010 at 11:15 pm

Animal -

Chris,

No dice.

I swear I'm losing it.

I just spent ten minutes looking at Apple Mail and trying to work out why the f*ck all the emails I received today seem to have vanished, only to realise that they haven't vanished, its just gone past midnight so they have been date stamped as being delivered yesterday...

Really not here mentally at the moment.

Cycling Antics

Albi The Racist Dragon

| 7,432 posts

12th Oct 2010 at 4:30 pm

Quote: Paula, Oct 2010
A guy I know is pushing his music video on Facebook. He does Christian Hip Hop Rap with a very strong geordie accent. He's a good singer and guitarist, and he writes his own songs, but Geordie rap just sounds wierd

http://vimeo.com/14687215

I genuinely can't stop laughing.
[http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/joelsaysyeah.gif]

[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/698876.jpg]

Roxannie

| 12,431 posts

12th Oct 2010 at 4:46 pm

Roxannie -

how come in the new Walkers ad, Gary Lineker starts off in Rochester high street (between Barnardos and Francis Iles if anyone's interested) and then he starts dancing around one of the buildings in Chatham Dockyard? they're different towns, people! At least until 2012 when Medway should get city status so they'll be districts.

Yeah.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

12th Oct 2010 at 9:09 pm

Technically sexy.

Quote: wombat, Oct 2010
I'm fed up of my face itching, so im going to try an maintain a clean-shaven face for the first time in about six years.

Turns out I have terrible skin under there.

The beard is allowed back tomorrow.

The Underwhelmed One

| 7,111 posts

12th Oct 2010 at 9:25 pm

God, England are Shocking!!

Not as dreadful as Wales, but still.
I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

12th Oct 2010 at 10:58 pm

Outside-left

What pre-shave routine, shaving foam, razor, and aftercare are you using?

Animal

| 32,547 posts

13th Oct 2010 at 12:03 am

Animal -

Just heard some more of the Daft Punk score for Tron Legacy and really... REALLY cannot wait 'til this film comes out now.

Cycling Antics

Animal

| 32,547 posts

13th Oct 2010 at 9:29 am

Animal -

Oh god. I feel like utter sh*te. Didn't sleep much last night and am f*cking shattered now. :-(

Cycling Antics

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

13th Oct 2010 at 11:54 am

Delirium Tremens -

I wasn't absent, I was late. Very, very late.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

13th Oct 2010 at 2:37 pm

Technically sexy.

wash, gillette foam, wilkinson sword razor finishd up with aftershave and regret so far!

Also, I've just watched 'A beautiful Mind'. Previously, I had only ever seen the end of the film, the bit where he ignores his friend and the little girl, and I thought the character was a total a*sehole.

I get it now.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

13th Oct 2010 at 2:40 pm

Πανδώρα -

I really should have done something constructive today...

i mean... i did wash the floor, sort my bed out, fold up all his clothes, separate the mum mice from the babies & get the plastic tub ready for that & help maw with her bed

but... eh. iiiiii feel i have done nothing at all
*burp*

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

13th Oct 2010 at 2:45 pm

Carpet Remnant -

wash, gillette foam, wilkinson sword razor finishd up with aftershave and regret so far!

Also, I've just watched 'A beautiful Mind'. Previously, I had only ever seen the end of the film, the bit where he ignores his friend and the little girl, and I thought the character was a total a*sehole.

I get it now.

That film.....it's so far removed from the real story that....it's essentially a fictional account of a fictional man.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

13th Oct 2010 at 4:19 pm

River Phoenix

When i went out today, i saw a purple coach. The coach was from a company called VR Travel.

Vel

| 23,203 posts

13th Oct 2010 at 7:59 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Those Chilean miners earn the same monthly wage as me...
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Animal

| 32,547 posts

14th Oct 2010 at 12:54 pm

Animal -

Anyone after a good android based phone on contract??

If so get this bad boy and get it now..

If I hadn't signed my soul to O2 for two years I'd be tempted.

Cycling Antics

Roxannie

| 12,431 posts

14th Oct 2010 at 1:27 pm

Roxannie -

I've got a voucher for £40 off laser teeth whitening. Verrrrry tempted to use it

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

14th Oct 2010 at 2:41 pm

Πανδώρα -

so you're driving from acomb, to go to monks cross/huntington in the rush hour, then probably going to have to drive back over to southbank to see the damn house then back to acomb...

I am NOT cooking your tea
*burp*

Animal

| 32,547 posts

15th Oct 2010 at 6:25 pm

Animal -

Offshore = Darren's head asplode!

Cycling Antics

Animal

| 32,547 posts

18th Oct 2010 at 7:19 am

Animal -

Can take next few weeks off work and hide under duvet please?

Cycling Antics

Animal

| 32,547 posts

18th Oct 2010 at 12:46 pm

Animal -

It seems I'm starting to collect BT staff emails...

Almost every contact I have with them lately results in a complaint forcing them to email me with information.

I shall have to treat them like pokemon from now.

Cycling Antics

Claire

| 15,814 posts

18th Oct 2010 at 5:36 pm

Claire - Darren is most certainly not my god!

Darren is most certainly not my god!

Almost every contact I have with them lately results in a complaint forcing them to email me with information.

Some guy my Mum sold broadband to two years ago still e-mails her sporadically to tell her about his life
Coloured Lilac And Insults Rarely E(Anymore)

Quote: Claire, Jun 2005
Basically, I'm just mangling and regurgitating what everyone's already said.

I’m really glad that the quote in my signature is a teenager.
Joint best Mod 2009. Officials.

Winner of most longstanding mod in the history of the internet. Or at least most resillient/lifelacking VR staff member 2012.

Animal

| 32,547 posts

18th Oct 2010 at 5:41 pm

Animal -

Quote: Claire, Oct 2010

Some guy my Mum sold broadband to two years ago still e-mails her sporadically to tell her about his life
In the space of about 10 hours of work time I've amassed about 12 with minimal effort other than demanding stuff gets handed to high level escalations managers due to c*ck all being done. Then demanding to be CC'd on all correspondence plus the guys in offshore who i refused to hang up on until I had something in writing that I could throw back at them if stuff didn't work out right. This game is easy as hell!

Cycling Antics

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: