Thinking Now?

Posted In: Spam. Reading This Thread:

Puffalump

| 22,943 posts

19th Jun 2010 at 10:06 pm

Puffalump - Because cake is happiness

Because cake is happiness

as Saturday night staying in goes. this one absolutely sucks.
Wife of the lovely Alice

John Cage Bubblegum

| 6,555 posts

20th Jun 2010 at 3:31 pm

John Cage Bubblegum -

Is Yahoo Mail being a c*nt for anyone else?
Peter Kenyon has a medal

Paula

| 4,556 posts

20th Jun 2010 at 4:13 pm

Paula - King of Knights

King of Knights

I'm having my 'Sundays are boring' problem again I need a job

Topper

| 6,773 posts

20th Jun 2010 at 4:58 pm

Topper - Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

The answer? Level 42 and the Chinese way.
I hope some day, for some reason, David Duchovny is investigated by the FBI. Because that would make a great story.

http://www.myspace.com/toppercutter

Animal

| 32,547 posts

20th Jun 2010 at 6:25 pm

Animal -

Need to buy a new router. One that supports wireless N and IP passthrough. Then get round to installing a copy of OSX server and running my own mailserver. F*ck gmail!
http://www.dasburros.com

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

Puffalump

| 22,943 posts

20th Jun 2010 at 8:07 pm

urgh can't be bothered to go work tomorrow
Wife of the lovely Alice

Animal

| 32,547 posts

20th Jun 2010 at 9:31 pm

Animal -

Quote: Puffalump, Jun 2010
urgh can't be bothered to go work tomorrow
This.

I've finished day 7 of my 9 day streak. Part of me is considering taking any offers for overtime on Wednesday and Thursday and making it a 12 day run. However, without signing anything first I think this may be illegal.

Also, I need to read who posts what on Faceberg before commenting. Things make more sense that way.

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

Paula

| 4,556 posts

20th Jun 2010 at 10:41 pm

Paula - King of Knights

King of Knights

I do not like the Fairy advert with the baby dancing. It doesn't look right to me somehow

Animal

| 32,547 posts

20th Jun 2010 at 11:41 pm

Animal -

Cycling Antics

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

20th Jun 2010 at 11:43 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Quote: Darren, Jun 2010
Proving a point, or just 'kicking i to the man' for the sake of it? Time will tell. From the reviews its apparently very good.

Downloading!

Hahaha, I watched this earlier. It's pants in a b-movie kinda way. So it's good.

Animal

| 32,547 posts

20th Jun 2010 at 11:48 pm

Animal -

Shall definitely give it a gander.

I rarely pick up on shows that I don't get recommendations for via other people, mostly because I dislike the idea of starting something and not finishing it. So even if somethings sh*t I'd waste my time with some level of involvement in watching it.

Glad this has a positive review upto now.

Cycling Antics

Animal

| 32,547 posts

20th Jun 2010 at 11:51 pm

Animal -

Also.

F*ck, I need a suitably awesome 60's/Hippie outfit for next friday.

Any ideas anyone? I could just do the ye olde obvious hippie. I could also come up with something awesome, but right now I'm drawing mental blanks. Its not so easy when I can't whip something from video game culture and make it out of card.

Cycling Antics

Vel

| 23,203 posts

20th Jun 2010 at 11:53 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Also.

Any ideas anyone? I could just do the ye olde obvious hippie. I could also come up with something awesome, but right now I'm drawing mental blanks. Its not so easy when I can't whip something from video game culture and make it out of card.

Don't wash, smoke pot. That'll do.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

20th Jun 2010 at 11:54 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Also.

Mad Men style suit (inc. cigarettes and pocket square).

Animal

| 32,547 posts

20th Jun 2010 at 11:56 pm

Animal -

Ooops. I mean two weeks on Friday. so the first Friday of next month.

Mad Men did cross my mind, however its supposedly hippie themed and I seem to keep bending the rules at the other ones I show upto, well apart form when I went as Pacman, since it was anything beginning with the letter P.

Alice, not washing/shaving was considered

I can't smoke po though - ts agains the tenancy agreement isn't it Plus I'd vom on the first breath of the stuff now

Cycling Antics

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

21st Jun 2010 at 7:53 am

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

When children colour in books and use the wrong colours and go way outside the lines, do they actually think that they've coloured in correctly?
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

21st Jun 2010 at 10:35 am

Πανδώρα -

Milan Stanković.

i probably would...
*burp*

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

21st Jun 2010 at 2:22 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Apparently Radiohead are weeks away from finishing the recording on their next album. I'm very very nervous, topping In Rainbows seems impossible.

Paula

| 4,556 posts

21st Jun 2010 at 3:28 pm

Paula - King of Knights

King of Knights

This has been going around my head all day, to the point that I've actually caught myself doing the dance without realising that I'm doing it.

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

21st Jun 2010 at 4:50 pm

learrggh -

might just pull it off.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

21st Jun 2010 at 6:33 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

It makes me feel kind of weird when my father says i'm Welsh; i'm used to it, though.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Animal

| 32,547 posts

21st Jun 2010 at 8:22 pm

Animal -

Slowest. Backup. Ever!

Cycling Antics

Vel

| 23,203 posts

21st Jun 2010 at 11:01 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

I think I am hungry.

This would account for my foul mood.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Claire

| 15,814 posts

22nd Jun 2010 at 12:44 am

Claire - Darren is most certainly not my god!

Darren is most certainly not my god!

Following Martin's emergence as Nessa, I totally want to be Uncle Bryn now.
Coloured Lilac And Insults Rarely E(Anymore)

Quote: Claire, Jun 2005
Basically, I'm just mangling and regurgitating what everyone's already said.

I’m really glad that the quote in my signature is a teenager.
Joint best Mod 2009. Officials.

Winner of most longstanding mod in the history of the internet. Or at least most resillient/lifelacking VR staff member 2012.

the doc

| 23,161 posts

22nd Jun 2010 at 10:54 am

the doc -

Really don't want to go to work today.

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

22nd Jun 2010 at 7:24 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Also.

Mod.

Quote: Barrington Smash, Jun 2010
When children colour in books and use the wrong colours and go way outside the lines, do they actually think that they've coloured in correctly?

I was all like "It could have been better, but I'm still gonna get a pat on the head when I show someone."

Animal

| 32,547 posts

22nd Jun 2010 at 7:33 pm

Animal -

Quote: James, Jun 2010
Also.

Mod.

See, this is exactly what I was thinking. But again, I don't want to bend the rules too much, its a hippie themed night, not a sixties one...

Currently looking up hippie nerds to see if I can pull something else off.

Cycling Antics

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

22nd Jun 2010 at 7:36 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Y'know what? I used to give Oasis a hard time. Then I started to think they were okay. Now, listening to their greatest hits thing (Time Flies), they really did have some cracking songs
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Paula

| 4,556 posts

22nd Jun 2010 at 7:53 pm

Paula - King of Knights

King of Knights

I am really bored and thinking about dying my hair. I can't pick a colour though, so I guess I'm just thinking about it for thinking's sake

I Cunt Spell

| 4,650 posts

22nd Jun 2010 at 8:06 pm

I Cunt Spell -

Quote: Barrington Smash, Jun 2010

I was all like "It could have been better, but I'm still gonna get a pat on the head when I show someone."

I used to colour in straight lines.
Won me some competitions.
Just the one competition.

Animal

| 32,547 posts

22nd Jun 2010 at 8:09 pm

Animal -

Looking back, Ryna were f*cking awesome if I do say so myself..

We were just around at the complete wrong time and I was involved in the band at the wrong time of my life... If it had been happening now, we'd have been f*cking unstoppable!

Cycling Antics

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

22nd Jun 2010 at 8:20 pm

River Phoenix

Also.

Mod.

See, this is exactly what I was thinking. But again, I don't want to bend the rules too much, its a hippie themed night, not a sixties one...

Currently looking up hippie nerds to see if I can pull something else off.

Hopefully you'll be able to come up with summat great, even though it might not be as good as Pyramid Head.

Animal

| 32,547 posts

22nd Jun 2010 at 8:34 pm

Animal -

Looking back, Ryna were f*cking awesome if I do say so myself..

We were just around at the complete wrong time and I was involved in the band at the wrong time of my life... If it had been happening now, we'd have been f*cking unstoppable!
Y'know the more I think about it, the more I realise how much we f*cked up.
We had a few good offers, which if handled right we could have played them for everything we could! F*cking idiots all.

Cycling Antics

Paula

| 4,556 posts

22nd Jun 2010 at 10:05 pm

Paula - King of Knights

King of Knights

I want to make cookies but I don't have enough butter

I Cunt Spell

| 4,650 posts

22nd Jun 2010 at 10:25 pm

I Cunt Spell -

Quote: Paula, Jun 2010

Did you get my last PM?
Don't need to reply, just want to make sure you got it.

Roxannie

| 12,431 posts

23rd Jun 2010 at 8:10 am

Roxannie -

Also.

nudist

the doc

| 23,161 posts

23rd Jun 2010 at 8:15 am

the doc -

Quote: Annie, Jun 2010
Also.

nudist

Or Charles Manson, the hippy from hell. Don't forget to tattoo a swastika in the middle of your forehead though, or no one will know who you are.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

23rd Jun 2010 at 8:44 am

River Phoenix

Or maybe Darren could go as Jane Fonda.

Animal

| 32,547 posts

23rd Jun 2010 at 10:52 am

Animal -

Also.

nudist
Yeah, not happening.

Someone is supposed to be there that I would like to get to know a lot better, the las thing I want to do is scare them away on first meet.

Cycling Antics

Paula

| 4,556 posts

23rd Jun 2010 at 11:16 am

Paula - King of Knights

King of Knights

Quote: D*ck Whittington, Jun 2010
Quote: Paula, Jun 2010

Did you get my last PM?
Don't need to reply, just want to make sure you got it.

I did. Big big thanks

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

23rd Jun 2010 at 12:04 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Quote: the doc, Jun 2010
Also.

nudist

Or Charles Manson, the hippy from hell. Don't forget to tattoo a swastika in the middle of your forehead though, or no one will know who you are.

It was a cross, no?

the doc

| 23,161 posts

23rd Jun 2010 at 2:51 pm

the doc -

Also.

nudist

It was a cross, no?

Hmmmm, got me thinking with that one - I was thinking when you said that it you meant it was an inverted cross, but that's the guy out of Deicide. Looks like we're both right in any case - I just looked it up and apparently it began life as an 'X', then he added the extra bits to it at a later date to change it into a swastika. That info comes from Yahoo Answers, however so it may not be completely accuarate

Wikipedia appears to confirm it:

Quote:
At least as early as the Snyder interview, Manson's forehead bore a swastika, in the spot where the X carved during his trial had been.

Puffalump

| 22,943 posts

23rd Jun 2010 at 3:29 pm

Urgh it's too nice out to do any housework.
Wife of the lovely Alice

Paula

| 4,556 posts

23rd Jun 2010 at 6:55 pm

Paula - King of Knights

King of Knights

If someone were to make me a cup of coffee right now I'd be insanely happy. However, since I am by myself I shall have to somehow muster up the will to do it myself. The kettle is five steps away from me and I'm wanting someone else to go. How lazy can you get?

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

23rd Jun 2010 at 7:55 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Also.

nudist

It was a cross, no?

Hmmmm, got me thinking with that one - I was thinking when you said that it you meant it was an inverted cross, but that's the guy out of Deicide. Looks like we're both right in any case - I just looked it up and apparently it began life as an 'X', then he added the extra bits to it at a later date to change it into a swastika. That info comes from Yahoo Answers, however so it may not be completely accuarate

Wikipedia appears to confirm it:

Quote:
At least as early as the Snyder interview, Manson's forehead bore a swastika, in the spot where the X carved during his trial had been.

Maybe a cross would be more appropriate for a fancy dress.

I Cunt Spell

| 4,650 posts

23rd Jun 2010 at 7:56 pm

I Cunt Spell -

People on Gumtree are vile.

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

23rd Jun 2010 at 7:57 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Is Gumtree a street new drug?

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

23rd Jun 2010 at 7:58 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

what's up with 'em?

I Cunt Spell

| 4,650 posts

23rd Jun 2010 at 8:00 pm

I Cunt Spell -

Quote: LoonyPandora, Jun 2010

what's up with 'em?

I posted an ad approx. 3 seconds ago and I'm already getting emails asking me to prostitute myself.

I don't know whether to take my phone number off or not.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

23rd Jun 2010 at 8:02 pm

River Phoenix

i spoke to my father a few minutes ago and he said that my sister had told him that she has been taking male hormones.

i don't talk to my sister now but she did tell me (in 2007) that she had always felt male but not to tell any of my family and that she would tell them when she's ready.

i think it's an attention seeking thing with her though; although there are people who feel like they're the wrong s*x or summat i don't think it's like that with her. *

i still wish i'd got tested for the other disability but it wasn't worth crying about.

Edit: Well, that's what i used to think, anyroad.

Edited by Rayanne Graff Nov 2014

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: