Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

14th Apr 2010 at 3:44 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Target in sight..... must not pull trigger..... Do not pull the trigger Barry..... No! Someone could get hurt.....

*runs away*
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Paula

| 4,556 posts

14th Apr 2010 at 3:58 pm

Paula - King of Knights

King of Knights

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

14th Apr 2010 at 4:31 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Quote: Albi The Racist Dragon, Apr 2010
JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH GEORGIA MAY JAGGAR'S MOUTH

i saw a photo of her a couple of hours ago; wow, she does have a weird mouth. Not that i think i'm much to look at; my mouth is a normal size, though.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Vel

| 23,203 posts

14th Apr 2010 at 5:37 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Quote: Mogtrix, Apr 2010
Quote: Lady Heather, Apr 2010
If only these were a reasonable price

They are gorgeous

When I find them £40 cheaper, I'll let you know!
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

14th Apr 2010 at 6:01 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Everything I hear about the fiddler's new film 'The Ghost' makes it sound like an ITV family drama with famous actors.

I Cunt Spell

| 4,650 posts

14th Apr 2010 at 7:50 pm

I Cunt Spell -

I think I was the 25,000th member of Phil's facebook group. What is my prize?

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

14th Apr 2010 at 7:53 pm

River Phoenix

i feel daft for dropping my pants in the bath. i s'pose people have done dafter things, though.

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

14th Apr 2010 at 8:22 pm

Pope of Chilli Town -

Quote: Rayanne Graff, Apr 2010
i feel daft for dropping my pants in the bath. i s'pose people have done dafter things, though.

If I kept track of all the daft things I've done, I'd have enough material for a long running sitcom called "Sh*tbag".

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

14th Apr 2010 at 8:36 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Rockworld down the sh*tter. I could be enticed up to manchester for one last night of craziness, acting like we are all stupid teenagers again, gothing it up... I haven't been since I was 17, but it's a cultural icon.

Any manc people up for this? spread the word, and lets have a ball.

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

14th Apr 2010 at 8:41 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Quote: LoonyPandora, Apr 2010
Rockworld down the sh*tter. I could be enticed up to manchester for one last night of craziness, acting like we are all stupid teenagers again, gothing it up... I haven't been since I was 17, but it's a cultural icon.

I am genuinely gutted.
apparently it's already gone

Albi The Racist Dragon

| 7,432 posts

14th Apr 2010 at 8:44 pm

Yeah why not, I went there... once.

In other news, my ex is a lesbian now.
[http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/joelsaysyeah.gif]

[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/698876.jpg]

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

14th Apr 2010 at 8:47 pm

River Phoenix

i went there once as well; it was the first time i went to a gig on my own.

Animal

| 32,547 posts

14th Apr 2010 at 8:47 pm

Animal -

Its one of the few places that still linked Manchester as it stands to the the fifties and sixties. All we have now thats been that long standing is The Ritz.

And apparently its gone and gone already...
http://www.dasburros.com

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

Claire

| 15,814 posts

14th Apr 2010 at 11:04 pm

Claire - Darren is most certainly not my god!

Darren is most certainly not my god!

Quote: Darren, Apr 2010
Quote: Claire, Apr 2010
For the first time since I can recall, I'm genuinely worried about Mum.

She fell, just outside the house in the back garden the other day. She's had the odd trip before but never anything where she's fell over completely. What made matters worse is my sister and her kids were over. My sister is pretty hard of hearing these days so couldn't hear Mum calling for help and her kids were either being ignorant or just being little sods about it. Apparently Mum could hear them all OK..

The fact she was stuck like this isn't what worries me, its what happens when no one is there.

Warrington Council (am assuming your Mum lives there from what you've said previously) have a Careline service. It's not just for old old people, more for people who live alone who want the comfort of help if needed. She could get a pendant to wear which would work within 50 metres of her house. Even if they couldn't hear her, they'd either ring you to check her (or your sister/other contacts) or get the emergency services out. I'm not just saying this because I work for a careline, but they are invaluable. We got my Nanna one after she kept falling down the stairs, I feel better knowing she has a means of getting help if she can't get to a phone.
Thanks.

She's classed as ST Helens, but I'm sure they have similar? It did cross my mind, but Mum being Mum, she'll likely tell me to get f*cked if I suggest it. Right now she's under orders to keep her mobile with her.

Yeah, they do, my company cover them both incase of technical problems
Coloured Lilac And Insults Rarely E(Anymore)

Quote: Claire, Jun 2005
Basically, I'm just mangling and regurgitating what everyone's already said.

I’m really glad that the quote in my signature is a teenager.
Joint best Mod 2009. Officials.

Winner of most longstanding mod in the history of the internet. Or at least most resillient/lifelacking VR staff member 2012.

Vel

| 23,203 posts

15th Apr 2010 at 12:15 am

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Figures...
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

15th Apr 2010 at 1:15 am

Jewbacca -

Quote: Rufio, Apr 2010
Everything I hear about the fiddler's new film 'The Ghost' makes it sound like an ITV family drama with famous actors.

Same. Although, to be fair, the only time I heard about it was from a post on an internet forum in which someone likened it to an ITV family drama with famous actors.
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Vel

| 23,203 posts

15th Apr 2010 at 3:44 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

I'm pretty certain she's not eating again.

And what's with the excessive exercising?

She'll probably end up killing herself. Tried talking to her.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Paula

| 4,556 posts

15th Apr 2010 at 4:30 pm

Paula - King of Knights

King of Knights

When I eventually move out of my current flat I want to live somewhere without people living above my head

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

15th Apr 2010 at 6:27 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Albi The Racist Dragon, Apr 2010

Yeah why not, I went there... once.

In other news, my ex is a lesbian now.

Is she fat? i mean, because of your fat exes record thing or whatever it's called.

i still can't quote properly.

Edited by Rayanne Graff Apr 2010

I Cunt Spell

| 4,650 posts

15th Apr 2010 at 6:29 pm

I Cunt Spell -

When I eventually move out of my current flat I want to live somewhere without people living above my head

Is not living in Walker also on that list?

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

15th Apr 2010 at 6:33 pm

Πανδώρα -

ugh...
*burp*

I Cunt Spell

| 4,650 posts

15th Apr 2010 at 6:46 pm

I Cunt Spell -

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

15th Apr 2010 at 7:52 pm

Pope of Chilli Town -

David Cameron is a grade A c*nt and Nick "The Hunk" Clegg is growing on me.

Animal

| 32,547 posts

15th Apr 2010 at 8:27 pm

Animal -

Quote: Ted 'Smooth' Bundy, Apr 2010
David Cameron is a grade A c*nt and Nick "The Hunk" Clegg is growing on me.
Im still waiting to hear on something more solid in terms of IT from the lib dems, upto now though I know which way I'm thinking.

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

Albi The Racist Dragon

| 7,432 posts

15th Apr 2010 at 9:00 pm

Clegg's definitely outscoring the other two. Cameron had a shaky start but is getting better (although he's basically a used car salesman), while Brown started well but I've stopped paying attention to him in the last half hour.
[http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/joelsaysyeah.gif]

[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/698876.jpg]

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

15th Apr 2010 at 9:10 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Clegg came out on top for me. Cameron is a major sleaze ball.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

15th Apr 2010 at 9:15 pm

Πανδώρα -

"Viewing Liked Videos"

what?

i only ever liked two of those

the others i watched like once, ever...
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

15th Apr 2010 at 9:18 pm

I aim to misbehave

From what I saw (didn't think this was on until tomorrow so only saw the last half an hour), as someone from another country so doesn't care about your politics, I'd vote for the Lib Dems. Cameron came across as sleazy and sinister. Brown seemed to just be taking any chance to get a dig at Cameron.

Clegg however seemed like they have good plans and want to get elected to do things rather than just to get elected.

Paula

| 4,556 posts

15th Apr 2010 at 10:54 pm

Paula - King of Knights

King of Knights

Quote: Toodles, Apr 2010

Is not living in Walker also on that list?

'twould be nice. I was actually trying to get a flat in Byker when I got the place I'm currently in, but at the time it was literally a choice between this and the streets

I'm feeling a need to clarify. I was living in a temporary accommodation scheme and claiming housing benefits to pay for it all. Starting my course meant losing the housing benefit and being completely unable to pay for the place I was living, which meant I was legally homeless. The people who ran the place I was staying weren't going to just throw me out but there was talk of trying to get me on the priority homeless list at one point. Then I got lucky and the council offered me a choice between where I am now (which is a one bedroom flat), and a bedsit in the next building across from me. I was never in any danger of sleeping rough

Edited by Paula Apr 2010

Roxannie

| 12,431 posts

16th Apr 2010 at 8:15 am

Roxannie -

I missed the debate

I was knackered when I got home from work, so I went to have a POWER NAP, but ended up sleeping right through to this morning.

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

16th Apr 2010 at 1:36 pm

learrggh -

Wondering if there will be any nerds in cloaks/elf ears there tonight. Best be. I want some interval entertainment.

I Cunt Spell

| 4,650 posts

16th Apr 2010 at 8:18 pm

I Cunt Spell -

Oh my good god, what have I gotten myself into.
Offered to read a friends manuscript and it was rubbish so I said it didn't turn up and blamed the post office so he sent another copy.
I can't lie and say I didn't get this copy and I can't lie and say I think it's good and trying to be constructive will end up ripping it to shreds so what to do, what to do.
Seen as he has conducted all his correspondance about it on facebook I might be able to get away with being flippantly apathetic and just cross my fingers he's stupid enough not to realise.

Paula

| 4,556 posts

16th Apr 2010 at 8:54 pm

Paula - King of Knights

King of Knights

I've just got an email saying that the France Festival IS going ahead. I don't know how I feel about this

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

16th Apr 2010 at 9:11 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Fuck my life.

Why am I so incapable of dealing with a Friday night in? It shouldn't be this depressing.

Dr. Harold Shipman

| 10,547 posts

16th Apr 2010 at 9:27 pm

Dr. Harold Shipman - Old people CLEARLY need more painkillers.

Old people CLEARLY need more painkillers.

Tobias Fünke

| 4,730 posts

16th Apr 2010 at 9:50 pm

Tobias Fünke  - I blue myself.

I blue myself.

Two of my favourite things. The Octopus and blatant muggings.

Analrapist.

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

16th Apr 2010 at 9:54 pm

Pope of Chilli Town -

Quote: Heisenberg, Apr 2010
Two of my favourite things. The Octopus and blatant muggings.

Thats what happens when you go diving on Merseyside.

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

16th Apr 2010 at 10:11 pm

Jewbacca -

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Animal

| 32,547 posts

17th Apr 2010 at 3:38 am

Animal -

I need to stop going out with these people. If liver failure doesn't kill me, the levels of sexual tension and the associated blue balls that goes with this will do. Seriously. They're not just blue, they're all that's preventing full scale global warming.

Edited by Animal Apr 2010

Cycling Antics

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

17th Apr 2010 at 11:26 am

River Phoenix

(i don't want to go. i wish i didn't have to. i feel like i'm going to cry. i'm scared. )

the doc

| 23,161 posts

17th Apr 2010 at 3:22 pm

the doc -

What a total f*cking sh*tter that is. I used to go there nearly ever Friday night when I was at Uni and get completely off my tits on pills. Went to some amazing sci-trance nights when Global Sunrise was on at the Music Box as well. Happy days!

Vel

| 23,203 posts

17th Apr 2010 at 5:39 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

[http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs493.ash1/26922_428243274026_599344026_5523539_7841051_n.jpg]
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Paula

| 4,556 posts

17th Apr 2010 at 6:19 pm

Paula - King of Knights

King of Knights

Quote: Rayanne Graff, Apr 2010
(i don't want to go. i wish i didn't have to. i feel like i'm going to cry. i'm scared. )

*hugs*

I hope you're ok

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

18th Apr 2010 at 8:48 am

Πανδώρα -

there probably isn't any wonder my phone likes to act up y'know

Especially with the amount of times i woke up last night with it stuck to my back anyway
*burp*

ANBY v3.0

| 7,728 posts

18th Apr 2010 at 11:55 am

ANBY v3.0 - Officially female according to Pamplemeese Decree.

Officially female according to Pamplemeese Decree.

Ahh, so this is how you insert code into a forum post. *steals*

Also, I've been getting into remixes a lot recently. How strange.

Ten months. 'Sup, mofos?
Rupert didn't win the Best Signature Award. He does not exist.

Animal

| 32,547 posts

18th Apr 2010 at 2:01 pm

Animal -

Argh.

Need some serious grown up advice here.

I'm currently in a bit of a bind cash wise which looks to have no quick resolution, in order to try to rectify things I'm going tojave to liquidise some oft assets. Granted, I have a fair few things I can shift. Which leads me to my dillemma. My kit; without my cymbals it's pretty useless. Selling it is a massive thing though, since although I have electronics to fall back onto it's a major part of the last decade of my life and represents a he'll of a lot to me. There's more to it than this though. Basically if I sell my kit it's a step to me giving up playing; at least it is in my eyes anyway. Something I don't particularly want to even begin considering right now.

What to do? It's just sat gathering dust when it's not in use and it's going to be a good six months at best before I can even consider replacing the cymbals.

Anyone?

Cycling Antics

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

18th Apr 2010 at 2:09 pm

I aim to misbehave

Argh.

Need some serious grown up advice here.

I'm currently in a bit of a bind cash wise which looks to have no quick resolution, in order to try to rectify things I'm going tojave to liquidise some oft assets. Granted, I have a fair few things I can shift. Which leads me to my dillemma. My kit; without my cymbals it's pretty useless. Selling it is a massive thing though, since although I have electronics to fall back onto it's a major part of the last decade of my life and represents a he'll of a lot to me. There's more to it than this though. Basically if I sell my kit it's a step to me giving up playing; at least it is in my eyes anyway. Something I don't particularly want to even begin considering right now.

What to do? It's just sat gathering dust when it's not in use and it's going to be a good six months at best before I can even consider replacing the cymbals.

Anyone?

If it's something that means a lot to you, I'd try and find something else to sell. Besides, as you say, without the cymbals it's not going to be worth as much and as much as selling it would eat you up, selling it for less than it's worth would probably be a lot worse.

Any other things you could sell to make a quick buck?

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: