Things that send you into fits of psychotic, apoplectic rage

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Albi The Racist Dragon

| 7,432 posts

29th Jun 2010 at 6:04 pm

Note to self - do not make comments about certain singers/actresses in gossip girl on the facebook page of a girl you fancy without checking their f*cking date of birth. That's another one off the 'potential Leeds tent-mate' list...

(in my defence, I've never seen Gossip Girl)
[http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/joelsaysyeah.gif]

[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/698876.jpg]

Animal

| 32,547 posts

29th Jun 2010 at 8:55 pm

Animal -

Quote: pedobear, Jun 2010
I think we're going to have to put my dogus down this week.
http://www.dasburros.com

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

29th Jun 2010 at 9:01 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Quote: the doc, Jun 2010
Cars with England flags on the roof. Sick of them already.

i s'pose that a few people have probably taken their flags down in embarrassment now.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Vel

| 23,203 posts

29th Jun 2010 at 11:25 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

F*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck.

NatWest decide NOW that they're giving me a new card and so have cancelled the one I use. Which I found out, when in London. Today.

My new card never arrived, so I have to have another one ordered into my bank, which will happen in 10 working days.

It's my family's birthday this weekend. Sister's 18th, Dad's 60th. And I still have no deposit back on the flat, which is £500 I REALLY NEED, and Opal are being a pain in the a*se and not calling me back when I call them. And I have no damn idea of what to get my dad for his birthday anyway.

F*cking hate being skint.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

30th Jun 2010 at 7:25 am

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Quote: Ariel, Jun 2010
F*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck.

NatWest decide NOW that they're giving me a new card and so have cancelled the one I use. Which I found out, when in London. Today.

My new card never arrived, so I have to have another one ordered into my bank, which will happen in 10 working days.

It's my family's birthday this weekend. Sister's 18th, Dad's 60th. And I still have no deposit back on the flat, which is £500 I REALLY NEED, and Opal are being a pain in the a*se and not calling me back when I call them. And I have no damn idea of what to get my dad for his birthday anyway.

If you go into bank with ID and all that shiz, can't you withdraw cash that way?

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

30th Jun 2010 at 9:13 am

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

F*cking reply you idiots. You're the ones who left it to me to organise drinks, I picked a date 2 months in advance so nobody would have any excuses, and nobody has replied. You better reply to this email within a week or I'm not telling you where we're going
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

30th Jun 2010 at 9:18 am

Little Blue Fox. - Hope is important.

Hope is important.

Sneak attack hay fever.
It hurts too much not to try.
I will see you in another life when we are both cats.
Quod perditum est, in venietur.*Facebook.

Paula

| 4,556 posts

30th Jun 2010 at 5:11 pm

Paula - King of Knights

King of Knights

I have been trying to call home since 4 to talk about my results and I'm getting no answer.

I have done something f*cking awesome and I want to be acknowledged goddamitt

Vel

| 23,203 posts

30th Jun 2010 at 5:19 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Quote: LoonyPandora, Jun 2010
Quote: Ariel, Jun 2010
F*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck.

If you go into bank with ID and all that shiz, can't you withdraw cash that way?

I could if I wasn't working bank's opening hours. 8-6, effectively, what with the bus travel. Thus I quite need online access to my cash, because there's no time to visit the shops either.

F*cked.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

wombat

| 8,154 posts

30th Jun 2010 at 5:57 pm

wombat - Technically sexy.

Technically sexy.

Me.

I'm absolutely terrified they are going to take my first away from me, because I read that the results they put up on the boards are provisional until ratified by the university senate.

I know they probably won't, so why do I feel sick because I'm panicking they will?
Southern hemispherical rat boy

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

30th Jun 2010 at 6:13 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: wombat, Jun 2010
Me.

I'm absolutely terrified they are going to take my first away from me, because I read that the results they put up on the boards are provisional until ratified by the university senate.

I know they probably won't, so why do I feel sick because I'm panicking they will?

Because you're human.

You provisionally got a first because you deserved a first. The ratification thing is probably just official paperwork and complaints and stuff. Hell, they might not even look at anything you've done unless there's an issue about it.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

30th Jun 2010 at 6:22 pm

Technically sexy.

Thanks Baz.

Still- what if there IS an issue.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

30th Jun 2010 at 6:23 pm

I aim to misbehave

Bring a tissue

Bob Flapper

| 5,002 posts

30th Jun 2010 at 6:24 pm

Bob Flapper - Me?!

Me?!

I'm in a really bad mood. Seriously p*ssed off with her, maybe the one temptation of me staying in Manchester and she's d*cking me about.

F*cking sh*t day at work as well. Getting shafted with files and potential summons on them without having ever seeing them before ever. Go to the boss, "well, if it goes on your record i'll put a file note in". I don't want a f*cking file not you bald prick, I want a clean record, being a f*cking trainee and all. Even though I'm doing twice the amount of work of my lazy arsed croydon girl mentor.

F*cking p*ssed off with it all. I'm going to get p*ssed.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

30th Jun 2010 at 6:26 pm

I aim to misbehave

Just kidding (bet you saw the funny side)

You're just panicking. The ratification stuff or whatever is likely just a formal procedure. Otherwise they wouldn't have posted up provisional results. Unless you filed a complaint against a lecturer for sexual harassment (or they filed one against you), then congratulations, you still have a first

wombat

| 8,154 posts

30th Jun 2010 at 6:26 pm

Technically sexy.

I always bring a six pack of tissues round with me, due to a combination of hayfever and chronic masturbation.

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

30th Jun 2010 at 6:44 pm

Carpet Remnant -

I always bring a six pack of tissues round with me, due to a combination of hayfever and chronic masturbation.

You'll be fine, you totally deserve that first.

Vel

| 23,203 posts

30th Jun 2010 at 6:59 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Me.

You are forgetting to do this: WHEE! I GOT A FIRST! YAY!

So yes, you are silly.

To stop you worrying, how far are you into your first? Are you clearly into it, eg: overall 80, or are you just borderline?

I can't stop you worrying, but with mine, they didn't do anything. I was 1 mark off a first, and the University of Manchester said they wouldn't review it to see if I could pick up that mark anywhere...

... Anyhow, what I'm saying is, you should be pleased, because you GOT THROUGH UNI!

And you know, you could do worse than go out and get p*ssed with George.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Animal

| 32,547 posts

30th Jun 2010 at 7:28 pm

Animal -

Staying behind 20 f*cking minutes every f*cking night this week, meaning I miss the first train home, meaning I have to wait till five to f*cking nine for the next one, meaning I don't get home till close to ten o f*cking clock.

To add insult to f*cking injury, we still had calls in the queue at 8 tonight, three members of staff got up and walked off. Not even batting an eyelid about it. I sat here taking calls because I'm told I have to.

we don't get paid for working over shift, we don't get the time back, I'm starting to get increasingly p*ssed off over this.

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

Claire

| 15,814 posts

30th Jun 2010 at 7:54 pm

Claire - Darren is most certainly not my god!

Darren is most certainly not my god!

Me.

They do that to cover incase the moderated essays/exams (ie. moderated externally/by a second marker) are significantly out from the original marks. Basically to cover themselves. But if they gave you a first, you'll most likely get a first, it's just people on grade boundaries that it will affect (ie. if you got 71% over all, assuming 70% is a first). But even if they knock one essay down a few marks and your grade is say, 69%, they will look at your overall performance over the past two years to decide if you'll be officially awarded a first because you're so close to the grade boundary (ie. if you get lots of firsts, STOP WORRYING). Hope that helps

Hmm, last part contradicts what happened to Alice but it's what I was told by an examiner, I really don't think they'd be so cruel as to give you a 2:1 if your dissertation & final year grades were majoritively (is that a word? Oh irony, clearly I didn't deserve my 2:1!) First standard. Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS.

Coloured Lilac And Insults Rarely E(Anymore)

Quote: Claire, Jun 2005
Basically, I'm just mangling and regurgitating what everyone's already said.

I’m really glad that the quote in my signature is a teenager.
Joint best Mod 2009. Officials.

Winner of most longstanding mod in the history of the internet. Or at least most resillient/lifelacking VR staff member 2012.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

30th Jun 2010 at 8:30 pm

Technically sexy.

Thanks evryone. Sorry.

Animal

| 32,547 posts

30th Jun 2010 at 8:58 pm

Animal -

And now I'm 99% certain I wont be able to head to london this weekend to meet the guys from Festo and talk about the best path into working for them.

F*cking RAEG!

Cycling Antics

Claire

| 15,814 posts

30th Jun 2010 at 9:51 pm

Claire - Darren is most certainly not my god!

Darren is most certainly not my god!

Thanks evryone. Sorry.

Why are you sorry? For worrying? If you're like me, you can't help it, but you have to try and have a talk to yourself and make yourself see that worrying A) won't solve sh*t and B) is probably for nothing because you're an excellent first-getter.

I know it's hard not to but I worry about the stupidest things and the only thing that makes me able to sleep at night sometimes is having a word with my subconscious and overrationalising so it shuts the f*ck up
Coloured Lilac And Insults Rarely E(Anymore)

Quote: Claire, Jun 2005
Basically, I'm just mangling and regurgitating what everyone's already said.

I’m really glad that the quote in my signature is a teenager.
Joint best Mod 2009. Officials.

Winner of most longstanding mod in the history of the internet. Or at least most resillient/lifelacking VR staff member 2012.

Animal

| 32,547 posts

30th Jun 2010 at 10:31 pm

Animal -

To summarise.

Reasons I'm on the verge of relocating to my now decided sniper spot in Manchester.

1. Work. The fact I am expected to stay AFTER my shift ends, with no additional pay and no kick back in terms of starting later/taking extra time out to ensure all of our customers are dealt with, yet three f*cking members of staff all up and leave dead on 8, despite calls being in the queue. They have the same terms of contract as I do, so this is highly f*cking unfair.

2. My final fall back option for staying in London this weekend has declined, due to being elsewhere, meaning I can't meet the guys behind Festo and discuss possible career/educational paths to get into working with them.

3. Asda next to the flat is advertised as a 24 hours store, it even has this posted on various signs around the store, yet its closed. Additionally these same signs confusingly state that its open Monday to Saturday 08:00 till 22:00 and Sunday 09:00 to 17:00.

4. Finally and most f*cking importantly. I'm hungry, VERY hungry, since I've had a wrap and a sh*tty, cold - thanks to being stuck on a call as soon as I got in - burger from McD's all day (Since my lunch on these shifts occurs after the restaurant in work closes and way after the bistro has run out of its insane sandwiches.) I have nothing in that resembles food, well that's combinable to resemble food. If it weren't for me working later than I should have been I could have caught the early train, meaning I could have been home for about 9, meaning I could have gone to Asda and bought some f*cking food.

Someone in work is going to f*cking get it in the neck tomorrow if they're not careful!

Absolutely f*cking fuming right now.

Oh, and the reason 1 REALLY f*cking gets me?

In the support hand book it explicitly states that if a member of staff shows up late for their shift, they are expected to work over their normal finishing time to make up for them being late. Which is fair enough, so why the f*ck is this not reciprocated to the staff when we end up working after our shift due to idiotic customers or the fact our management are struggling to address the insane levels of calls we are getting lately, meaning people call later at night, meaning the queues run till later at night, meaning we have to stay longer to clear the f*cking things.

Edited by Animal Jun 2010

Cycling Antics

Albi The Racist Dragon

| 7,432 posts

30th Jun 2010 at 11:33 pm

The SECOND replacement buyer to take my spare Leeds tickets has now pulled out. This is becoming a major headache, I need that cash. Don't suppose anyone want a pair of Leeds tickets that they can pay me for immediately?
[http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/joelsaysyeah.gif]

[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/698876.jpg]

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

1st Jul 2010 at 7:14 am

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

The last time the fiancé retuned the TV, Dave disappeared but Dave Ja Vu was still there. Then Dave Ja Vu disappeared yesterday. i've tried retuning the TV but can't get it back.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

1st Jul 2010 at 10:40 am

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: Rayanne Graff, Jul 2010
The last time the fiancé retuned the TV, Dave disappeared but Dave Ja Vu was still there. Then Dave Ja Vu disappeared yesterday. i've tried retuning the TV but can't get it back.

That happened to me too, round about 14:00. I flicked through a few channels, then flick back to Dave Ja Vu and it fine. Strange.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

1st Jul 2010 at 10:46 am

Outside-left

1. One of my ex-housemates (probably Natasha) has taken my blender and food processor, worth about £60.

2. Olawale left a few bin bags full of clothes in the house, meaning we'll all be charged for their removal.

3. Kyle left me £100 in an envelope to pay his share of the final bills - all well and good because I offered to - and I've gone and lost the c*nt. I had only 2 bags left at the house he gave it to me, and it's in neither of them. I was only wearing jeans and a shirt, and it's not in the pockets. I've been and raided the bins and it's not in there. I've called the letting agents and they found nothing upon inspection. F*ck.

4. I think I've been sleep walking for the past few nights.

Vel

| 23,203 posts

1st Jul 2010 at 5:13 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Quote: Darren, Jun 2010
To summarise.

Reasons I'm on the verge of relocating to my now decided sniper spot in Manchester.

1. Work. The fact I am expected to stay AFTER my shift ends, with no additional pay and no kick back in terms of starting later/taking extra time out to ensure all of our customers are dealt with, yet three f*cking members of staff all up and leave dead on 8, despite calls being in the queue. They have the same terms of contract as I do, so this is highly f*cking unfair.

2. My final fall back option for staying in London this weekend has declined, due to being elsewhere, meaning I can't meet the guys behind Festo and discuss possible career/educational paths to get into working with them.

3. Asda next to the flat is advertised as a 24 hours store, it even has this posted on various signs around the store, yet its closed. Additionally these same signs confusingly state that its open Monday to Saturday 08:00 till 22:00 and Sunday 09:00 to 17:00.

4. Finally and most f*cking importantly. I'm hungry, VERY hungry, since I've had a wrap and a sh*tty, cold - thanks to being stuck on a call as soon as I got in - burger from McD's all day (Since my lunch on these shifts occurs after the restaurant in work closes and way after the bistro has run out of its insane sandwiches.) I have nothing in that resembles food, well that's combinable to resemble food. If it weren't for me working later than I should have been I could have caught the early train, meaning I could have been home for about 9, meaning I could have gone to Asda and bought some f*cking food.

Someone in work is going to f*cking get it in the neck tomorrow if they're not careful!

Absolutely f*cking fuming right now.

Oh, and the reason 1 REALLY f*cking gets me?

In the support hand book it explicitly states that if a member of staff shows up late for their shift, they are expected to work over their normal finishing time to make up for them being late. Which is fair enough, so why the f*ck is this not reciprocated to the staff when we end up working after our shift due to idiotic customers or the fact our management are struggling to address the insane levels of calls we are getting lately, meaning people call later at night, meaning the queues run till later at night, meaning we have to stay longer to clear the f*cking things.

Asda is doing refurbishments atm, which is why it is temporarily NOT 24hours. You did see the sign with us
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

wombat

| 8,154 posts

1st Jul 2010 at 5:38 pm

Technically sexy.

Found the perfect job I really really want- which would be good except...

I know I probably won't get it, but have already set my heart on it and am imagining my life if I had that job. STOP IT MARK, YOU ALWAYS DO THIS THEN END UP GUTTED.

Vel

| 23,203 posts

1st Jul 2010 at 5:57 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Quote: wombat, Jul 2010
Found the perfect job I really really want- which would be good except...

I know I probably won't get it, but have already set my heart on it and am imagining my life if I had that job. STOP IT MARK, YOU ALWAYS DO THIS THEN END UP GUTTED.

What is it?

Also, you won't get anywhere if you don't try, so
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

wombat

| 8,154 posts

1st Jul 2010 at 6:20 pm

Technically sexy.

Yes, I know. I intend to.

Its This

I have more than enough experience, and I fit all the qualities, and I think I'd be an excellent candidate... but that's what I thought about Teach First and Chatteris.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

1st Jul 2010 at 11:42 pm

Outside-left

I'm reading reviews of the bar online, and they're mostly negative. Why are they mostly negative? Because the idiots doing the review are comparing us to the previous occupants of the premises, who operated it as a classic cocktail and champagne bar, with a french restaurant and piano lounge. We're operating it as a quiet nightspot with decent beer, spirits, and wines - No restaurant, no piano, no mortgage, no debts, no losing £2k a week due to a p*ss poor business model, no changing our concept every 2 months.

It is a totally different type of establishment, which is evident from the outside, let alone from actually buying a drink and sitting in for half an hour or so.

If somewhere is opening up, why do people expect it to go the same route as what disappeared from there before? Morons.

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

2nd Jul 2010 at 1:39 am

learrggh -

Didn't get my last ALG payment this week. Fs. Best just be late. Can't have been marked absent again. It's taking the p*ss.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

2nd Jul 2010 at 2:30 am

Πανδώρα -

laptop charger is melting...

and i burnt my goddamn shoulder on it again.

cheap nasty piece of sh*te...
*burp*

Paula

| 4,556 posts

2nd Jul 2010 at 7:11 pm

Paula - King of Knights

King of Knights

This may just be me doing the whole 'grass is greener' thing, but by looking at my classmates and the way the people nearest and dearest to them I'd have thought that the people close to me would have made... well... more of a fuss about my results.

I guess I'm just feeling a bit let down and by myself tonight

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

2nd Jul 2010 at 7:29 pm

learrggh -

most of my friends haven't even asked about mine or noticed i've finished college. It's not really a big deal.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

3rd Jul 2010 at 10:33 am

Πανδώρα -

"clean your floor"

okay, i was planning to anyway

however, there is no disinfectant in the house and you can get f*cked if i'm using bleach.

Or virkon. neither smell particularly nice to sleep with.

i am also not doing it while you are around because i'll do it with washing powder and i can;t be arsed with you bitching at me for it.
quite frankly i am sick of you criticizing what i do. i can't even cook without you coming in and f*cking tidying & cleaning around me - having a go when i happen to have been doing something on one side anyway before you came over and cleaned it for getting it dirty again

therefore i have now given up doing it when you are around. if you want food, you f*cking make it. i'm out.

furthermore - the dog NEEDS regular baths now to get the p*ss off her skin or we'll end up with even more problems with her - but ooohhh no I'LL JUST SPRAY HER WITH F*CKING VINEGAR INSTEAD BECAUSE BIMBLY JOE FROM EAST BUMBLEF*CK TOLD ME TO.

who puts vinegar on a dog? honestly? why in gods name would that seem anything remotely like a good idea?
*burp*

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

3rd Jul 2010 at 1:53 pm

Dissimulation -

Quote: Toothless, Jul 2010

who puts vinegar on a dog?

Koreans?

wombat

| 8,154 posts

3rd Jul 2010 at 3:21 pm

Technically sexy.

Quote: Paula, Jul 2010
This may just be me doing the whole 'grass is greener' thing, but by looking at my classmates and the way the people nearest and dearest to them I'd have thought that the people close to me would have made... well... more of a fuss about my results.

I'm sorry- but great news like results is always a let down, you build it up to be the massive thing it is... and anything after can't live up to it.

My parents celebrated for two nights in a row after I got mine... more than I even did- but they haven't done a thing, or even mentioned it much since I got home.

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

3rd Jul 2010 at 3:55 pm

learrggh -

I feel disgusting.

Animal

| 32,547 posts

3rd Jul 2010 at 4:18 pm

Animal -

Quote: pedobear, Jul 2010
I feel disgusting.
Ditto.

Still very much f*cked from last night. Ah well it means I'm DEFINITELY getting some sleep on the coach down tonight. No hangover though, despite drinking an entire 8 pack of Tuborg and half to three quarters of a 750/1litre bottle of Rum.. (I forget which it was.) Looks like my plan to neck a litre of banana milkshake and fill up on all day breakfast sarnies worked.

Cycling Antics

Vel

| 23,203 posts

3rd Jul 2010 at 6:00 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

C'est la vie. Everyone's always too fussed/ bitter about their own. But you can celebrate next Saturday
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Paula

| 4,556 posts

3rd Jul 2010 at 6:31 pm

Paula - King of Knights

King of Knights

Quote: wombat, Jul 2010

I'm sorry- but great news like results is always a let down, you build it up to be the massive thing it is... and anything after can't live up to it.

My parents celebrated for two nights in a row after I got mine... more than I even did- but they haven't done a thing, or even mentioned it much since I got home.

All true, I guess I was just hoping for more than a phone call that didn't even last five minutes. I'll live

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

3rd Jul 2010 at 7:49 pm

learrggh -

Quote: Darren, Jul 2010
Quote: pedobear, Jul 2010
I feel disgusting.
Ditto.

Still very much f*cked from last night. Ah well it means I'm DEFINITELY getting some sleep on the coach down tonight. No hangover though, despite drinking an entire 8 pack of Tuborg and half to three quarters of a 750/1litre bottle of Rum.. (I forget which it was.) Looks like my plan to neck a litre of banana milkshake and fill up on all day breakfast sarnies worked.

Speaking of this, does anyone want to tell me what's actually happening tomorrow?

Animal

| 32,547 posts

3rd Jul 2010 at 8:08 pm

Animal -

I get into London at 6Am, hopefully having had a decent nights kip.

I then meet you guys where-ever and whenever. Meaning in the interim I'll be wandering about and testing my new toys camera.

Cycling Antics

I Cunt Spell

| 4,650 posts

3rd Jul 2010 at 9:34 pm

I Cunt Spell -

I'm playing.
I'm playing.
I'm playing.
I'm playing.
I'm playing.
I'm playing.
I'm playing.
I'm playing.
I'm playing.
etc.

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

4th Jul 2010 at 4:19 am

learrggh -

went out. drank too much. i need to be up and ok in 3 hours. i might be sick.

so stupid.

Animal

| 32,547 posts

4th Jul 2010 at 4:34 am

Animal -

Quote: Darren, Jul 2010
I get into London at 6Am, hopefully having had a decent nights kip.

I then meet you guys where-ever and whenever. Meaning in the interim I'll be wandering about and testing my new toys camera.
So much for getting some sleep. Think I passed out around three-ish for an hour.

Ah well rested my eyes for the rest if the trip so hopefully I'll be reet. I'll just cane a load of espressos or maybe drop some pro plus. Why can't I carry a supply of speed or good clean MDNA for such occasions?

Cycling Antics

Animal

| 32,547 posts

4th Jul 2010 at 6:24 am

Animal -

Seriously. Nowhere? I know it's 7:20 on a Sunday, but this is London for gods sake. Some coffee shop or greasy spoon must be open so I can sit, eat and have a strong coffee or three while charging my phone.

I'm struggling to find an available public toilet at the moment too. Granted I'm away from theahor stations and on the southbank near the eye, which isn't helping any. But still!

Cycling Antics

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: