Things That Make You Want to Flip Out Like a Ninja, and Kill Everyone.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

18th Nov 2009 at 7:03 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Quote: Das Buroski, Nov 2009
Quote: Howard Hughes, Nov 2009
Being really in to someone that I can't have. Don't like this.
Welcome to my world.

and mine. At Least you don't have to live with them (I presume).

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

18th Nov 2009 at 7:04 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Quote: wombat, Nov 2009
My application to teach first was rejected and I don't know why.

I have the right qualifications, and I have experience coming out of my a*se for this kind of thing, as I have been volunteering and spending my free time doing teaching and care work since I was 15 years old, I even WORKED AS A F*CKING TEACHER FULL TIME FOR 6 MONTHS.

I have no idea what more I could have done to be prefect for this job, and they rejected me.

why?

They didn't give a reason at all? That seems a bit out of order. Bad luck man

wombat

| 8,154 posts

18th Nov 2009 at 7:17 pm

wombat - Technically sexy.

Technically sexy.

Can't give feedback due to the high volume of applications they got.

Without wanting to blow my own trumpet, I wasn't expecting that at all. Not evn a little bit.

Shows you can be too confident I guess.
Southern hemispherical rat boy

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

18th Nov 2009 at 7:22 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Can't give feedback due to the high volume of applications they got.

Without wanting to blow my own trumpet, I wasn't expecting that at all. Not evn a little bit.

Shows you can be too confident I guess.

Not really, you do have a lot of experience and, from my experience, are an excellent teacher. You really should have got it, just sometimes it comes down to the line and they have to choose one equally qualified applicant over another. Just bad luck. Sorry, you know where I am and all that.

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

18th Nov 2009 at 8:03 pm

Carpet Remnant -

I'm genuinely beginning to think I might have anger management issues. The amount of stuff I've broken over the past couple of weeks during moments of frustration is worrying.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

18th Nov 2009 at 8:08 pm

Πανδώρα -

yeah. after setting up fayes new laptop today, the whole 3 minute black screen wait after the welcome screen for the desktop to show up is a goddamn HP thing

so is the debarcle with flash player features not working, crashing & a host of other b*ll*cks.

p*sstake. proper p*sstake.
*burp*

Animal

| 32,547 posts

18th Nov 2009 at 8:13 pm

Animal -

Quote: Kid A, Nov 2009
Welcome to my world.

No, however that was a potential scenario at one point.
http://www.dasburros.com

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

18th Nov 2009 at 8:17 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Welcome to my world.

No, however that was a potential scenario at one point.

Oh yeah, I don't recommend it.

Animal

| 32,547 posts

18th Nov 2009 at 10:05 pm

Animal -

Its also old territory too.
http://www.dasburros.com

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

18th Nov 2009 at 10:07 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Not for me

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

18th Nov 2009 at 10:21 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

BLATANT handball by Henry might knock Ireland out of the World Cup. Why, in this day and age, can we not get video replays to the refs to help them make the right decision. I don't blame the ref, he's done a good job tonight, and the area was pretty crowded so the linesmen could barely see it too. But the cameras CLEARLY show that not only did the ball hit Henry's arm, he then used his arm to hit the ball again and keep it in play.

Why can they not implement this? They use it in rugby and it works f*cking wonders. It is completely logical.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Dr. Harold Shipman

| 10,547 posts

18th Nov 2009 at 10:36 pm

Dr. Harold Shipman - Old people CLEARLY need more painkillers.

Old people CLEARLY need more painkillers.

Quote: Barry Duffman, Nov 2009
BLATANT handball by Henry might knock Ireland out of the World Cup. Why, in this day and age, can we not get video replays to the refs to help them make the right decision. I don't blame the ref, he's done a good job tonight, and the area was pretty crowded so the linesmen could barely see it too. But the cameras CLEARLY show that not only did the ball hit Henry's arm, he then used his arm to hit the ball again and keep it in play.

Why can they not implement this? They use it in rugby and it works f*cking wonders. It is completely logical.

Well, unfortunately, this isn't going to be the situation that convinces Michel Platini is it?

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

18th Nov 2009 at 10:43 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Tallahassee, Nov 2009

Well, unfortunately, this isn't going to be the situation that convinces Michel Platini is it?

But what will? This is the point. It shouldn't take something like this to have a video ref brought in. Its logical to ensure a fair game, the same way that there are linesmen and its not just one referee guessing the whole time. In this case, the box was packed so the officials could barely see anything, and thats where the most diligence needs to be paid.

I know its part of the game and all that, but why does it have to be? In this day and age, especially when its done in sports like rugby, there is no reason why it shouldn't be implemented

Dr. Harold Shipman

| 10,547 posts

18th Nov 2009 at 10:47 pm

Quote: Tallahassee, Nov 2009

But what will? This is the point. It shouldn't take something like this to have a video ref brought in. Its logical to ensure a fair game, the same way that there are linesmen and its not just one referee guessing the whole time. In this case, the box was packed so the officials could barely see anything, and thats where the most diligence needs to be paid.

I know its part of the game and all that, but why does it have to be? In this day and age, especially when its done in sports like rugby, there is no reason why it shouldn't be implemented

I don't think anything will, unless something similar happens to France in the final next year, but honestly that's about it. Maybe if a huge amount of managers from England, Spain, Italy etc., made a point of it to UEFA, it might, but Platini's a right tw*t when it comes to things that actually help the game.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

19th Nov 2009 at 3:06 am

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: I.R. baboon, Nov 2009
yeah. after setting up fayes new laptop today, the whole 3 minute black screen wait after the welcome screen for the desktop to show up is a goddamn HP thing

so is the debarcle with flash player features not working, crashing & a host of other b*ll*cks.

p*sstake. proper p*sstake.

Is it really a good idea for you to set up someone's IT, given your track record with electrical equipment that goes horribly wrong? I could pull a record of posts to illustrate, but I'm in a polite mood.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

19th Nov 2009 at 10:52 am

Πανδώρα -

yeeeaaaahhh... i am actually capable with some sh*t ty

and even if this was vaio country 3 years ago, i'd still do a better job of it than she would

when exactly, have i not ended up with something that i've not been able to sort out, or have sorted out so it's in at least a usable state?

meh. i either slept through my alarm or it didn't go off.
and it's windy. bikes gonna blow away like a really light thing in some wind
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

19th Nov 2009 at 3:11 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

i just had some veggie sausages and beans. There was more bean juice than beans, hmph. F you, Sainsbury's.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Dr. Harold Shipman

| 10,547 posts

19th Nov 2009 at 3:21 pm

F*cking BMW M3 pulling out in front of me. Tw*t.

At least his car is in a much worse condition than the one I was in

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

19th Nov 2009 at 4:03 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

and even if this was vaio country 3 years ago, i'd still do a better job of it than she would

when exactly, have i not ended up with something that i've not been able to sort out, or have sorted out so it's in at least a usable state?

I don't know exactly, but stuff kept breaking a lot. Either that or I've read the same three posts an ungodly number of times.

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

19th Nov 2009 at 5:36 pm

learrggh -

I don't know exactly, but stuff kept breaking a lot. Either that or I've read the same three posts an ungodly number of times.

it's her phone that keeps breaking, and that's cos it's a piece of sh*t, not her fault.

Albi The Racist Dragon

| 7,432 posts

19th Nov 2009 at 6:02 pm

I'm genuinely beginning to think I might have anger management issues. The amount of stuff I've broken over the past couple of weeks during moments of frustration is worrying.

To be honest, as long as you're not breaking anything valuable, it's quite a good way of blowing off steam IMO. I smashed my old phone the last time I fell out with Anne-Marie.
[http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/joelsaysyeah.gif]

[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/698876.jpg]

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

19th Nov 2009 at 6:12 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Quote: Albi The Racist Dragon, Nov 2009

To be honest, as long as you're not breaking anything valuable, it's quite a good way of blowing off steam IMO. I smashed my old phone the last time I fell out with Anne-Marie.

Housemate's plate, USB Memory stick (what a f*cking hassle), Pez Dispenser and the front door to my flat (twice). That's just off the top of my head though.

oh and the key to my front door is now bent slightly so it keeps jamming

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

19th Nov 2009 at 6:19 pm

River Phoenix

i wish i didn't have three bruises on my left leg, from when i bumped into the fiancé's parents' living room table a few days ago. My left leg is kind of deformed anyroad as i have a septic tank scar on my knee.

Edited by Rayanne Graff Nov 2009

Paula

| 4,556 posts

19th Nov 2009 at 6:49 pm

Paula - King of Knights

King of Knights

My Doctor says he's happy with my progress, I'm more positive, I'm talking more easily, I'm more relaxed in the room. All good things. So why does he still think that I need ANOTHER prescription. I've been off the pills for about two months now and I feel fine without them, but no, the last one was wrong, try this new one now.

Also, I want to go to Yoga class. But I have a massive bruise on the palm of my left hand off getting rather carried away with a tambourine yesterday and it hurts to put pressure on it

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

19th Nov 2009 at 7:03 pm

Πανδώρα -

Quote: i am weasel., Nov 2009

it's her phone that keeps breaking, and that's cos it's a piece of sh*t, not her fault.

yuuuup.

plus most appliances in the house are getting on a bit too so they're all giving up the ghost

and i get all fayes sh*t dropped on me to fix now, mainly because her brother used to do it all
so not all of it's mine anyway. it's just bloody annoying to deal with.

like i just realised, she's dumped most of her Dell tower stuff on her mams external hard drive, i had to scan it to get rid of all the trojans & sh*t (30+ detected)

when she looked through it all, she didn't even get everything off there that she needs/wants so i'm going to have to spend another 4 hours scanning that again & making sure it gets cleaned
then i have to wipe the tower & set that up again...
f*cking hell. i need to stop agreeing to do stuff
*burp*

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

19th Nov 2009 at 10:12 pm

Carpet Remnant -

OH THAT'S FINE, KICK ME WHEN I'M DOWN, THAT'S GOOD, THANKS, THERE'S SOME DIRT OVER THERE AS WELL, MAYBE YOU COULD RUB IT IN MY FREAKING EYE WHILE YOU'RE AT IT.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

19th Nov 2009 at 10:23 pm

River Phoenix

OH THAT'S FINE, KICK ME WHEN I'M DOWN, THAT'S GOOD, THANKS, THERE'S SOME DIRT OVER THERE AS WELL, MAYBE YOU COULD RUB IT IN MY FREAKING EYE WHILE YOU'RE AT IT.

Sorry, i didn't mean to be horrible.

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

19th Nov 2009 at 10:24 pm

Pope of Chilli Town -

Snakes with tits*

*aside from all the lovely ladies of VR who are not evil, they're just lovely

The Underwhelmed One

| 7,111 posts

19th Nov 2009 at 10:29 pm

Quote: Winston Zeddemore, Nov 2009
aside from all the lovely ladies of VR who are not evil, they're just lovely

but excluding all the evil ladies of VR who are not lovely, they're just evil
I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

19th Nov 2009 at 10:30 pm

Pope of Chilli Town -

Quote: The Underwhelmed One, Nov 2009
aside from all the lovely ladies of VR who are not evil, they're just lovely

but excluding all the evil ladies of VR who are not lovely, they're just evil

Well yeah, you're a given.

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

19th Nov 2009 at 10:45 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Quote: Rayanne Graff, Nov 2009

what?

Puffalump

| 22,943 posts

19th Nov 2009 at 11:06 pm

Puffalump - Because cake is happiness

Because cake is happiness

motherf*cking facebook account has been hacked and cos I signed up using my Uni email which expired when I graduated I can't do anything to get back on. I did the report hackage thing and requested a password reset to be sent to my hotmail but it says I need a confirmation code and i've not f*cking got one.

To anyone on here who is friends with me on it please ignore all messages / wall posts etc etc.
Wife of the lovely Alice

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

20th Nov 2009 at 7:37 am

River Phoenix

what?

i thought you meant that i upset you by mentioning about your keyring; i'm daft and confused like that.

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

20th Nov 2009 at 10:23 am

Carpet Remnant -

what?

i thought you meant that i upset you by mentioning about your keyring; i'm daft and confused like that.

No it really wasn't that

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

21st Nov 2009 at 5:33 pm

Πανδώρα -

f*cking people

i came down here this afternoon to try and finish my assignment, which had to HAD TO be in by 5 today (and no, it's not in, so i've f*cked up my merit)
every f*cker swarms around me, then gets in an mood when i tell them to f*ck off

you're talking in your horrible f*cking screechy annoying voice about that w*nker while i'm trying to think and understand what the f*ck a countercurrent system is in a goddamn dolphin

and write about it as if i understand it

then my brother & his wife showed up.

i'm on the last little bit (documenting how a mammals respiration works, p*ss easy) and they've all f*cked off

bitchtits is supposed to be coming down to finish her assignment and take mine in as well but she's f*cking off out so that's not going to happen is it. meh.
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

21st Nov 2009 at 6:58 pm

I aim to misbehave

Sisters asked me what I wanted for my birthday, €200 to spend. I told them there was an mp3 player I wanted and it only costs €150. Happy days.

Checked the website so I could email the link of the one I wanted to my sister, turns out when I checked it, it was under a Deal of the Week thing, and its now €200. Even though its still within the budget they set, that f*cking sucks.

Puffalump

| 22,943 posts

21st Nov 2009 at 7:06 pm

just been informed that the b*st*rds that hacked me also have my hotmail password. not sure however that this is true as both passwords are completely different. but i've reset it anyway.
Wife of the lovely Alice

wombat

| 8,154 posts

21st Nov 2009 at 7:46 pm

wombat - Technically sexy.

Technically sexy.

Why have they done this, Amy?
Southern hemispherical rat boy

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

22nd Nov 2009 at 9:07 pm

Pope of Chilli Town -

My Grandma has just been robbed

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

22nd Nov 2009 at 9:22 pm

I aim to misbehave

Just saw that on Facebook man. F*cking scum b*st*rds. Glad she's not hurt.

Jimmy

| 4,271 posts

23rd Nov 2009 at 3:32 am

Jimmy -

Essays are bullsh*t. Why is the last 100 words always the hardest?
I like Jesus but he loves me so it's awkward.

Puffalump

| 22,943 posts

23rd Nov 2009 at 7:50 pm

Sh*t that's awful, hope she's ok Phil

Why have they done this, Amy?

I have no idea. Though I am currently angered by the below:

Quote:
Hi,

We apologize for our delayed response to your inquiry. If you have resolved this issue on your own, please ignore this email. If you are still experiencing security issues, let us know and we’ll investigate further. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Thanks,

The Facebook Team

So basically what you're saying is you've done nothing, and if I want you to still do nothing then I need to tell you to. ffs.
Wife of the lovely Alice

Jimmy

| 4,271 posts

24th Nov 2009 at 2:42 am

Jimmy -

The Queen's University School of History and Anthropology sucks major balls.
I like Jesus but he loves me so it's awkward.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

24th Nov 2009 at 9:09 am

Πανδώρα -

i'm supposed to be in a lectire in 7 minutes & i can't see my glasses to find them so i'm still wandering around the house leaning really close into everything trying to see them
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

24th Nov 2009 at 10:45 am

River Phoenix

Just saw that on Facebook man. F*cking scum b*st*rds. Glad she's not hurt.

Sorry about your grandma, Phil. And i'm also glad she's not hurt.

History For Sale

| 6,560 posts

24th Nov 2009 at 12:13 pm

Now our history is for sale....

i'm supposed to be in a lectire in 7 minutes & i can't see my glasses to find them so i'm still wandering around the house leaning really close into everything trying to see them

I'm sorry Lisa but I LOLed a bit at this >_>

My job.

I applied for a promotion, for a coaching job, and got an interview.

The interview went well.

2 new starts got the jobs.

I've been there 2 years, and know the job inside out.

AGAIN it's a case of 'des the face fit?'. Mine clearly doesn't.

*RAGE*

I only want you to see
My favourite part of me
And not my ugly side
Not my ugly side

[http://furcadia.com/banners/images/DownloadB2.gif]

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

24th Nov 2009 at 12:36 pm

Πανδώρα -

PFFFFFFT! that's right. everyone Laugh at blindy

Turns out they'd slid off the side & into the bin
so all is well!

only now my keyboard is dead, & there are no batteries in. writing this thing for Genetics is going to be fun with a tablet
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

24th Nov 2009 at 12:40 pm

River Phoenix

i can sympathise with that as i can't see much without my glasses.

Puffalump

| 22,943 posts

24th Nov 2009 at 8:47 pm

a certain person's msn status. that blatantly means they're going tomorrow, but if i go i'll look all possessive. grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Wife of the lovely Alice

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

25th Nov 2009 at 9:25 am

Πανδώρα -

just can't be arsed today

every thing's already against me before i've even set foot outside
cold. windy. and it's wednesday already. how the hell did that happen?
i've got another two full assignments to do by friday.

i gave her my anatomy & physiology assignment to drop in on sunday, she gave me it back on monday, i was like, "what the f*ck? you were supposed to do yours and drop it in on monday, the only reason i gave you it was so that you could borrow my sources to do yours, then hand it in that day, and you've just given me it back"
so that's my merit f*cked for that

sh*t... now i'm only going to get a pass grade at the end of this
my behaviour D was to top up my rehab P
ugh.

*burp*

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: