Fitness Thread

Posted In: Main. Reading This Thread:

Rayanne Graff

| 75,117 posts

8th Jan 2012 at 1:56 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

(No, it doesn't sound very healthy. It's a bit pot, kettle of me as well, though as i haven't been eating much recently.)
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

12th Jan 2012 at 2:56 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Started back at the gym last Tuesday. Took it handy enough, ease back into it. Wednesday while eating lunch, got a bit of a pain in my tooth. Nothing major. Thursday, gym again. However, when I got on the cross trainer, I could feel a heavy pulsing in my tooth/gum, in line with my heartbeat. For the rest of the evening and all that night, had a pain in my tooth/gum. Slept for maybe an hour that night.

Decided to go to work an hour early so I could leave early and go to the dentist, and I couldn't sleep anyway. Got up, noticed my jaw had swollen up like a f*cker. Tooth abscess. Went to doctor and got painkillers and antibiotics, and going to the dentist this evening as the swellings gone down now.

But this all means that after my 2 weeks off over Christmas, I got 1.5 gym sessions done, and now I'm likely missing another 2 weeks (1 week so far anyway). And since I'm eating with half a mouth, my diet has gone to sh*t too.

This is what always killed me before when I tried losing weight. Do really well for a while, then fall out of my routine and put it all back on again. Can't let that happen again. F*cking won't let that happen again. Never lost this much weight before, and I'm damn skippy not going to put it all back on. If I'm not back in the gym by February 1st, I invite all of you to kick my a*se.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

12th Jan 2012 at 3:05 pm

I aim to misbehave

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/paddyirishman85/doc.jpg]

JUST WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE WAITING FOR?!

Rayanne Graff

| 75,117 posts

12th Jan 2012 at 3:07 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Well, i hope you'll be able to continue with the diet/ weight loss thing when you're better. But i'm of course i'm ready to kick your *rse if i have to.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

12th Jan 2012 at 3:13 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: the doc, Jan 2012
Eh?

It's a picture of the Boot from The Simpsons at my end, from that episode where Bart p*sses off the Aussies.........

Some websites don't allow hotlinking (where you copy the url of the image and paste it somewhere else), so they replace the image with something else. It shows up fine for you (something to do with cookies in your cache or something I don't understand), but comes up like that for us.

Nice idea for an image though

Vel: I'm in!!
Πανδώρα: Beep beep. Its Tuesday.
Πανδώρα: It might be Wednesday by now. Not sure.
EvilTongs: It's definitely a day of some sort
Dinglebutt: Wednesday.... *takes long drag of cigarette*.... Now that's a name I've not heard in many a year.....
Claire: Pals and pals, it is FNSIC again tomorrow, please let me know if you need the details.
Πανδώρα: Testicle.
Claire: Hi guys, I’m Tess Ticle and welcome to my TED talk
Lucozade Lover: Activity in 2020? Hooray, nice to see VR life.
Claire: I’d not go that far...a lovely lovely zombie perhaps
EvilTongs: It was bizarre how a group of us spontaneously returned when the pandemic stuff kicked off.
Vel: Bizarre or playing the long game? Hmmm, Mr Tongs?
Bellatrixa: I'm just here to reset my password and go about my business, trying not to cringe too much at how I was affected by the abusive f*ckwit I was living with towards the end of my time on this site.
Πανδώρα: AAAARRRGHHH. That is all.
Claire: Lisa I love Lisa, kindest regards to Lisaaaaa
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Eating Jaffa Cakes thinking about WLW...
Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.

Page: