Introduce Yourself To VR! (New Members Post Here)

Posted In: Main. Reading This Thread:

Rayanne Graff

| 75,124 posts


11th Mar 2011 at 5:00 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

 
Welcome, awkward new guy.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts


12th Mar 2011 at 5:36 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

 
Quote: Bob Flapper, Mar 2011
Quote: Claire, Mar 2011
Quote: Carlos Estevez, Mar 2011
Can we keep him, Pa? I promise I'll play with him and walk him every day and take care of him. Can we keep him? Can we?

Welcome to you.


A fellow Irisher, come to take your crown...

FIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHT


Excuse me?


As the King of the Irish on this site, you are excused.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts


12th Mar 2011 at 11:15 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

 
Quote: Bob Flapper, Mar 2011
Quote: Barrington, Mar 2011
Quote: Bob Flapper, Mar 2011
Quote: Claire, Mar 2011
Quote: Carlos Estevez, Mar 2011
Can we keep him, Pa? I promise I'll play with him and walk him every day and take care of him. Can we keep him? Can we?

Welcome to you.


A fellow Irisher, come to take your crown...

FIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHT


Excuse me?


As the King of the Irish on this site, you are excused.


I see your argument, and raise you an "ARE YE F*CK BAWBAG!"


Look, we can't have two Kings of Ireland here. So I have a suggestion:

F*ck off.

You're not even living in Ireland are you?
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts


12th Mar 2011 at 11:36 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

 
Quote: Bob Flapper, Mar 2011
Quote: Barrington, Mar 2011
Quote: Bob Flapper, Mar 2011
Quote: Barrington, Mar 2011
Quote: Bob Flapper, Mar 2011
Quote: Claire, Mar 2011
Quote: Carlos Estevez, Mar 2011
Can we keep him, Pa? I promise I'll play with him and walk him every day and take care of him. Can we keep him? Can we?

Welcome to you.


A fellow Irisher, come to take your crown...

FIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHT


Excuse me?


As the King of the Irish on this site, you are excused.


I see your argument, and raise you an "ARE YE F*CK BAWBAG!"


Look, we can't have two Kings of Ireland here. So I have a suggestion:

F*ck off.

You're not even living in Ireland are you?


No, I've conquered England after building up a prospering economy, had the peace process signed and kept Gerry Adams out of REAL politics.

So I think...wait...what?!...WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING OVER THERE SINCE I'VE BEEN GONE?!


Don't blame me. I voted for Kodos.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts


13th Mar 2011 at 1:04 am

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

 
Quote: Animal, Mar 2011
You both realise Karl was here first, aye?

Just because he is not here now doesn't mean you two pretenders to the throne get the fight over his realm for what pickings you can get your mitts on.


You're right.

So how's Henry VIII these days? Must be still King of England I imagine
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Rayanne Graff

| 75,124 posts


13th Mar 2011 at 1:06 am

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

 
Quote: Animal, Mar 2011
You both realise Karl was here first, aye?

Just because he is not here now doesn't mean you two pretenders to the throne get the fight over his realm for what pickings you can get your mitts on.


You said that the last time they argued about being Irish. That was on pages 88, 89 and 90 of Tabby's Quotation of The Day III thread. The thread is on page 2 of Spam.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts


13th Mar 2011 at 10:27 am

Delirium Tremens -

 
I'm the most Irish, in the same way that Tarantino is blacker than Spike Lee.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts


13th Mar 2011 at 11:17 am

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

 
Quote: Bob Flapper, Mar 2011
Quote: Animal, Mar 2011
You both realise Karl was here first, aye?

Just because he is not here now doesn't mean you two pretenders to the throne get the fight over his realm for what pickings you can get your mitts on.


Typical of the English, sticking their nose into where it doesn't belong. Away with ye!

A NAAAAAAAAAATION ONCE AGAIIIIIIIN! A NAAAAAAATION ONCE AGAIIIIIIN!


Good thing we sent you over there to infiltrate them and eventually overthrow the.... errr.... I mean.... Nothing.

They'd never be smart enough to make one of their own people as Irish as possible to try and trick us

Quote: Delirium Tremens, Mar 2011
I'm the most Irish, in the same way that Tarantino is blacker than Spike Lee.




Naahhhh....

Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.


 
 
EvilTongs: It's definitely a day of some sort
Dinglebutt: Wednesday.... *takes long drag of cigarette*.... Now that's a name I've not heard in many a year.....
Claire: Pals and pals, it is FNSIC again tomorrow, please let me know if you need the details.
Πανδώρα: Testicle.
Claire: Hi guys, I’m Tess Ticle and welcome to my TED talk
Lucozade Lover: Activity in 2020? Hooray, nice to see VR life.
Claire: I’d not go that far...a lovely lovely zombie perhaps
EvilTongs: It was bizarre how a group of us spontaneously returned when the pandemic stuff kicked off.
Vel: Bizarre or playing the long game? Hmmm, Mr Tongs?
Bellatrixa: I'm just here to reset my password and go about my business, trying not to cringe too much at how I was affected by the abusive f*ckwit I was living with towards the end of my time on this site.
Πανδώρα: AAAARRRGHHH. That is all.
Claire: Lisa I love Lisa, kindest regards to Lisaaaaa
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Eating Jaffa Cakes thinking about WLW...
Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak

 

Page: