New What Did You Dream Last Night? Thread.

Posted In: Spam. Reading This Thread:

Rayanne Graff

| 74,343 posts

26th Apr 2011 at 10:52 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

(i dreamt that a boy gave me a booklet that had my name on it. When i looked at it, people had written things in there where they were making fun of me.)
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Rayanne Graff

| 74,343 posts

29th Apr 2011 at 8:40 pm

River Phoenix

i talked to Colin about television and Zine.

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

30th Apr 2011 at 12:32 am

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

I dreamt US Congresswoman Michele Bachmann bought some petrol, and complained because the tax had gone up.

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

30th Apr 2011 at 11:02 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Quote: Annie, Apr 2011
btw. I've never had a recurring dream, but I do occasionally dream about being in fights and whenever it happens my punches are really slow and gentle, like I'm punching through water. I always wake up feeling horrible when it happens.

That's what it was like! Even down to the feeling really sh*t when I wake up.

Rayanne Graff

| 74,343 posts

2nd May 2011 at 5:25 pm

River Phoenix

i was at university, ugh. i lived on my own in a flat near there. i went for a walk and a woman mugged me. Then Aimz and two other people helped me get my stuff back. i went back to my flat. The fiancé visited me. Then i went out again and got lost. i found my way back and saw Mickey Rooney, who was a security guard. He asked me if i had an ID card and i said i didn't but that i'd been mugged. At first he seemed to not believe me. Then i told him that i don't often lie as i have the second disability. i went back to my flat again. Then i noticed that Big Ted didn't have his T-shirt on so i looked for it.

Rayanne Graff

| 74,343 posts

5th May 2011 at 9:53 pm

River Phoenix

Joel made a card.

Someone sent me some Mr Men things.

i was in the fiancé's car with him and his niece. We took some cakes to the hospital. i think they were having a fete or summat. A nurse there said she knew i cut myself.

i had to be tested to prove i'm disabled. Then i was in the fiancé's car with him and there was a sticker on it that said i'm disabled. We were near university, ugh. Then he got out and walked somewhere. i drove for a couple of minutes and some bloke moaned at me. So i told him that i'm disabled.

i found out that Bob (someone from another site i post on) edits a fanzine so i sent off for a copy. But it turned out to be edited by Chris Evans. Deb sent me a toy frog and a toy monkey. And Lindz (someone i used to have the misfortune of knowing in real life) sent me something.

i was in France. i went in a café. The woman who worked there said that i shouldn't be there if i wasn't going to order anything. i'd wanted to buy some orange juice. i said i was looking at the menu. But she p*ssed me off so i left. People in my dreams are usually white but she was black. i put my bag and purse on a bench. Then a couple of people tried to mug me and this Irish bloke helped me get away from them. He was called Michael. i walked to the hotel where he was staying and gave him my e-mail and address. Then i thought i'd better look for my bag and purse.

Rayanne Graff

| 74,343 posts

8th May 2011 at 2:01 pm

River Phoenix

i was at a birthday party for an American bloke who was a football coach and i kissed him.

i was on a train with rose (who used to post on VR) and Toadie from Neighbours. i know his real name is Ryan Moloney but everyone called him Toadie. Some of the people there knew my aunt's second husband, who died in 2007. There was a bloke who was a university teacher and he started telling me about how photographs would help me with being disabled.

i was in a swimming pool with the people from Friends. They all had swimming costumes but i didn't so i had to swim naked.

Then i was on the train with rose and Toadie again. We saw Callum on a bus. Everyone wanted to be supportive of him so we all told him we loved him.

i went to a university lecture with rose and Toadie. We had to compare two fictional punks and say which one we liked the most. i wrote a poem about Sid Vicious. The university had an exhibition where they had jewellery stalls so we looked at that.

i was at a train station in Birmingham with Toadie and there was this woman he wanted to ask something. i said he should chase after her and try and make her feel sorry because of my ankle. So he did. Then we sat down on a bench and we could see her near us. We felt embarrassed and tried to avoid her. Then i got on a train with Toadie and he got off after a couple of stops. One of the stops had a market and some of the stalls were Indian. i could see that the train stopped at Newport. The fiancé was at Newport train station. He was waving and was wearing a pale blue T-shirt. i couldn't get off the train in time. i tried to get it to stop but it wouldn't. The next stop was Glasgow so i got off there. i saw Deb and she was with a friend, her friend was called Chloe. i told Deb that i had to get a train to Newport. She said: All right but let me buy you a drink first. So i went in a café with Deb and Chloe. Deb bought me a drink. i don't know what kind of drink. i don't remember. The café had a shop and some of the things they sold were to do with pugs.

Rayanne Graff

| 74,343 posts

9th May 2011 at 6:17 pm

River Phoenix

Joel posted twice. Both his posts were lyrics that he'd altered.

i was at university and had a French lesson with Mrs M, who was a teacher when i was at secondary school. But i had problems getting there. It was something to do with clothes and bags. i saw Kathryn Williamson and we started kissing and touching each other. It's weird that i dreamt that as she was a w*nker and i'd rather kiss Mrs M. Then there was some sort of American themed event.

Claire: And I think new sign ups are off
Claire: In your profile there's an option
((: yeah! i've hit that ty <3 I'm just cleaning out stuff a wee bit anyways like, belt and braces.
((: it did mean having to confront my 12 year old poetry but i survived that with the help of a large glass of wine
the doc: F*cking hell, is that Tabby?!
the doc: Always wondered what happened to you
the doc: Hope life's treating you well after all these years. Them were some f*cked up times we lived through.
the doc: Ah man, it was weeks ago. Ah well. If you drop by again, send us a quick PM and let us know how you're doing. I'd love to hear from you. I'm all grown up with kids and everything. Madness.
Luco El Loco: Greetings and salutations for anyone passing through.
SayNotAWord: Does this thing still work?
SayNotAWord: Oh good - I ended up here at the end of a Mega Zine nostalgia rabbit hole
SayNotAWord: Nice to see there's still life in this glorious old place
SayNotAWord: It's ya boy, Parsley Possum
Luco El Loco: Hello
Emma: EVERYBODY DANCE NOW.
Luco El Loco: Wow I haven't heard that one in a while.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: I was in the shower and "Fluff The Evil One" randomly floated through my mind so I thought I'd stop by, hi 'ziners!
Captain Spiky: Considering I haven't been on this site for over a decade, I find it mildly terrifying that I still have an average of 1.71 posts per day...
Captain Spiky: I miss this place... Much loveage to anybody reading this x

Page: