Things That Are Jolly Nice And Steam Your Broccoli

Posted In: Spam. Reading This Thread:

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

23rd May 2009 at 11:42 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

It's good that you've done it so quickly, so that it doesn't linger on your mind. You know where we all are if you need anything at all in regards to help, support and whatnot.

Griff

| 764 posts

24th May 2009 at 1:46 am

Griff - (indoors)

(indoors)

Yeah, I know I'll try to help in any way I can. Pretty much everyone on here is here for you if you need us.
[http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3580/99b13b914a1d02c13011793.gif]

Griff

| 764 posts

24th May 2009 at 11:00 am

Griff - (indoors)

(indoors)

Quote: Flapper
Quote: Wierd_Welshgirl
Blergh, I turned my phone on because I couldn't stand it.

I had two texts from him:
"Thank you for destroying me. Thank you for not believing the things I say. I'll call you tomorrow and it's up to you if you answer. I love you.ahhhh"

followed by

"The ahhh was unintentional"

Firstly, it made my cry and feel horribly guilty, but it's not actually relevant to the text I sent at all, I didn't even mention the amount of times I know he's lied to me.

You've done the right thing mate, try and be strong.

I agree. You'll be alright. Cheer up when you want, but you'll be alright mate. We'll try to make sure of that, yes we willsir. Ma'am. Lady? Sarah.
[http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3580/99b13b914a1d02c13011793.gif]

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

24th May 2009 at 11:05 am

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: Flapper
Quote: Wierd_Welshgirl
Blergh, I turned my phone on because I couldn't stand it.

I had two texts from him:
"Thank you for destroying me. Thank you for not believing the things I say. I'll call you tomorrow and it's up to you if you answer. I love you.ahhhh"

followed by

"The ahhh was unintentional"

Firstly, it made my cry and feel horribly guilty, but it's not actually relevant to the text I sent at all, I didn't even mention the amount of times I know he's lied to me.

You've done the right thing mate, try and be strong.

That was the plan.  Chin up and think of the positives that can come from this.  Be strong and stick to your guns.  Oh, and bad idea to go and meet him to talk if he suggests it.  You (general people, not specific you) will end up in bed together.

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

24th May 2009 at 5:11 pm

learrggh -

Take someone with you when you go to get it back.

Claire: And I think new sign ups are off
Claire: In your profile there's an option
((: yeah! i've hit that ty <3 I'm just cleaning out stuff a wee bit anyways like, belt and braces.
((: it did mean having to confront my 12 year old poetry but i survived that with the help of a large glass of wine
the doc: F*cking hell, is that Tabby?!
the doc: Always wondered what happened to you
the doc: Hope life's treating you well after all these years. Them were some f*cked up times we lived through.
the doc: Ah man, it was weeks ago. Ah well. If you drop by again, send us a quick PM and let us know how you're doing. I'd love to hear from you. I'm all grown up with kids and everything. Madness.
Luco El Loco: Greetings and salutations for anyone passing through.
SayNotAWord: Does this thing still work?
SayNotAWord: Oh good - I ended up here at the end of a Mega Zine nostalgia rabbit hole
SayNotAWord: Nice to see there's still life in this glorious old place
SayNotAWord: It's ya boy, Parsley Possum
Luco El Loco: Hello
Emma: EVERYBODY DANCE NOW.
Luco El Loco: Wow I haven't heard that one in a while.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: I was in the shower and "Fluff The Evil One" randomly floated through my mind so I thought I'd stop by, hi 'ziners!
Captain Spiky: Considering I haven't been on this site for over a decade, I find it mildly terrifying that I still have an average of 1.71 posts per day...
Captain Spiky: I miss this place... Much loveage to anybody reading this x

Page: