WTF of the day

Posted In: Spam. Reading This Thread:

Gary

| 3,774 posts

5th Nov 2006 at 11:02 pm

Gary - I is not evil.

I is not evil.

"Naked Man Arrested for Concealed Weapon"

Three guesses as to where he was hiding it...
[http://imagegen.last.fm/Apnet/recenttracks/3/se_osiris.gif]

I like an escalator because an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs. There would never be an "Escalator temporarily out of order" sign, only an "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience."
- Mitch Hedberg

Chris Kamara

| 24,049 posts

6th Nov 2006 at 2:12 am

Chris Kamara -

mental.

The Artful Dodger

| 656 posts

6th Nov 2006 at 11:29 am

The Artful Dodger - It's back to be good.

It's back to be good.

Captain Mal Reynolds

| 11,850 posts

6th Nov 2006 at 1:56 pm

Captain Mal Reynolds - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Gary
"Naked Man Arrested for Concealed Weapon"

Three guesses as to where he was hiding it...

I love how the police didnt know what to do about it, so they called the Fire Brigade. Brilliant
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Snazzberry

| 2,526 posts

9th Nov 2006 at 1:30 pm

Snazzberry - i r lion. i r bite you.

i r lion. i r bite you.

i dont have a news story but it still made me think "what the f*ck"

im trying to figure out whats the cheapest way to get from Manchester to Hull and I was looking on the National Express site to see how much a coach costs. I put in the date I wanted to go and it gave me some options for a "going" coach and some options for a "coming back" coach. however, the going coaches appeared to leave AFTER the returning coaches came back! i thought that they couldnt possible be that dumb to give me those options so i selected one of each hoping that maybe i was just confused and i get this error message:

"Your return journey departs before the outward journey arrives"

wtf?! b*st*rds.
[quote author=the doc link=1161728632/360#370 date=1193262367]If i wanna scratch me balls i use a hedgehog like everyone else.[/quote]

Hurri

| 1,216 posts

13th Nov 2006 at 5:51 pm

Hurri -

From the local news website

'She added that blackout curtains were "out of the question" because she wouldn't be able to see anything, and couldn't fumble around in the dark for a light switch.'

The only reason you can see is because the bloody lights are on you daft bint...

Gary

| 3,774 posts

13th Nov 2006 at 7:39 pm

Gary - I is not evil.

I is not evil.

Police dress up as Batman and Robin to catch drugs suspect

Two policemen dressed as Batman and Robin captured a suspected drugs offender - in a bizarre sting operation.

The Dynamic Duo - Sgt Tony Smith and PC Mike Holman - pulled on the superhero outfits in a bid to unsettle the suspected baddies.

I like an escalator because an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs. There would never be an "Escalator temporarily out of order" sign, only an "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience."
- Mitch Hedberg

Snazzberry

| 2,526 posts

14th Nov 2006 at 1:49 pm

Snazzberry - i r lion. i r bite you.

i r lion. i r bite you.

[quote author=the doc link=1161728632/360#370 date=1193262367]If i wanna scratch me balls i use a hedgehog like everyone else.[/quote]

Captain Mal Reynolds

| 11,850 posts

14th Nov 2006 at 3:18 pm

Captain Mal Reynolds - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Hurri
From the local news website

'She added that blackout curtains were "out of the question" because she wouldn't be able to see anything, and couldn't fumble around in the dark for a light switch.'

The only reason you can see is because the bloody lights are on you daft bint...

that is brilliant. That is just seer brilliance. She wants the lights off so she can sleep, but doesnt want to use blackout curtains because she wont be able to see. But if the lights are off she wont be able to see anyway. If she was a robot her head would explode
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Mark Brogan

| 7,648 posts

14th Nov 2006 at 3:38 pm

Um, my wtf of the day is that my FLATMATE started talking to me on MSN, and I'd been talking to him for a couple of minutes when he said WHO ARE YOU?

Excuse Mr, I live with you? But I decided not to tell him this, and now, he has decided I am a gay boy.

Luke says:
u in london?
devotchka says:
yeah, you?
Luke says:
yep
Luke says:
u a boy?
devotchka says:
what do you think?
Luke says:
yep
devotchka says:
cool
Luke says:
gay?
devotchka says:
well, seeing as I practically LIVE in G A Y, I guess so
Luke says:
thats nice
Luke says:
gaydar?
devotchka says:
nuh uh, i hate that sh*t
Luke says:
give me a clue!
Luke says:
dark hear
Luke says:
green eyes?
devotchka says:
i hear fine thanks...
devotchka says:
not green..
Luke says:
blue
devotchka says:
no
Luke says:
pink?
devotchka says:
not THAT gay
Luke says:
lol
Luke says:
good
Luke says:
brown

Anyways. He is stupid. That is all.

Hurri

| 1,216 posts

14th Nov 2006 at 8:46 pm

Hurri -

Gary

| 3,774 posts

14th Nov 2006 at 8:49 pm

Gary - I is not evil.

I is not evil.

Quote: Hurri
eBay auction

:-?

What happened to human parts not being eligible for eBay?

- Mitch Hedberg

Hurri

| 1,216 posts

14th Nov 2006 at 8:50 pm

Hurri -

Mm, illegal.
The auction's blatantly gonna be taken off but, yeah...

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

14th Nov 2006 at 9:33 pm

Jewbacca -

check out the last few things the ebay wo/man has bought and sold. its muchly hilarious
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Claire: In your profile there's an option
((: yeah! i've hit that ty <3 I'm just cleaning out stuff a wee bit anyways like, belt and braces.
((: it did mean having to confront my 12 year old poetry but i survived that with the help of a large glass of wine
the doc: F*cking hell, is that Tabby?!
the doc: Always wondered what happened to you
the doc: Hope life's treating you well after all these years. Them were some f*cked up times we lived through.
the doc: Ah man, it was weeks ago. Ah well. If you drop by again, send us a quick PM and let us know how you're doing. I'd love to hear from you. I'm all grown up with kids and everything. Madness.
Luco El Loco: Greetings and salutations for anyone passing through.
SayNotAWord: Does this thing still work?
SayNotAWord: Oh good - I ended up here at the end of a Mega Zine nostalgia rabbit hole
SayNotAWord: Nice to see there's still life in this glorious old place
SayNotAWord: It's ya boy, Parsley Possum
Luco El Loco: Hello
Emma: EVERYBODY DANCE NOW.
Luco El Loco: Wow I haven't heard that one in a while.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: I was in the shower and "Fluff The Evil One" randomly floated through my mind so I thought I'd stop by, hi 'ziners!
Captain Spiky: Considering I haven't been on this site for over a decade, I find it mildly terrifying that I still have an average of 1.71 posts per day...
Captain Spiky: I miss this place... Much loveage to anybody reading this x
Graham: Passing through, hope you beautiful lot are doing well!

Page: