WTF of the day

Posted In: Spam. Reading This Thread: ((,

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

24th Oct 2006 at 10:23 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

What has made you exclaim WTF in bemusement today? Be it news, or just something in life. It happens all the time, so perfect for a nice little spammy thread like this

I start off with Train defecator hunted by police

Seriously, WTF?

Lianne

| 9,643 posts

24th Oct 2006 at 10:34 pm

The Customers at work.

My arm is bandaged up.
And someone asked if it was catching.

No. it's using the till. tw*t. if you're throwing, it might be catching, but my aim sucks.

Gary

| 3,774 posts

25th Oct 2006 at 8:21 am

Gary - I is not evil.

I is not evil.

[url=http://link.goes.here.com]Description goes here[/url]
[http://imagegen.last.fm/Apnet/recenttracks/3/se_osiris.gif]

I like an escalator because an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs. There would never be an "Escalator temporarily out of order" sign, only an "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience."
- Mitch Hedberg

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

25th Oct 2006 at 7:02 pm

Jewbacca -

Quote: LoonyPandora

Jesus...
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

25th Oct 2006 at 7:15 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Quote: Marton
Quote: LoonyPandora

Jesus...

Nah, he'd be train ejaculator

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

25th Oct 2006 at 11:56 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Right, I don't know where the Kylie dancing came from, unless Trains -> Locomotion -> Kylie... but still. It was totally your observation with Jesus on the train. I just took it to the next level... it was relevant, sort of... :-[

I think I still have the leaflet that says "Jesus is Coming" he was doing it in my pocket for months the dirty swine.

Colin

| 10,038 posts

27th Oct 2006 at 4:55 pm

Colin -

1. I saw The Jesus & Mary Chain in the Metal section of a crappy music shop in Worcester today.
2. Whoah...
http://www.myspace.com/papertruth
[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/resources/uploads/gerrard.jpg]

Roxannie

| 12,430 posts

28th Oct 2006 at 8:06 pm

Roxannie -

anouncer on the train: "[stuff about the train splitting and which coaches go where] you are on coach 12 of 8"

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

29th Oct 2006 at 6:38 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Heard on the bus by a little kid aged about 4-5

"Can spiders climb on cheese?"

:-?

the doc: PMs, bloody hell. I'd forgotten all about them, it's been that long since I had one.
Rayanne Graff: Bye. Peace to small Christmas trees.
PsyPo: If anyone's passing by this nostalgic corner once more, hello, hope you're all doing well. Carpe each diem by the jewels, and have a cracking 2017!
Claire: James is here! Hi I hope your life is OK
Claire: Of course you will never see this because the shoutbox cuts everything off so the last thing I can see is something 6 posts back. Sighs.
Claire: Or maybe that's jugs an iPad thing. Anyways I'm shoutboxing like its 2005 and so that's nice
Claire: Jugs. Excellent autocorrect
Claire: If I keep posting maybe James will see
Claire: Not my jugs
Claire: Nearly thereeee
Claire: Good, well
Claire: I've really achieved something this evening
((: hello! i see ur messages! my life is cool! how are you? if ur still here
Claire: I'm OK ta, what brings you to these parts? It's been a long time and I often wondered how you were getting on.
((: i'm back because i'm a youth worker now + there are things on here that could do with being swept under the rug, lmao. especially because i used to be a bit more, er. completely useless at not giving out personal information online.
Claire: Well if it helps there is an option now to hide your posts unless someone is signed in
Claire: And I think new sign ups are off
Claire: In your profile there's an option
((: yeah! i've hit that ty <3 I'm just cleaning out stuff a wee bit anyways like, belt and braces.
((: it did mean having to confront my 12 year old poetry but i survived that with the help of a large glass of wine

Page: