CELEBRITY MULLETS

Posted In: Spam. Reading This Thread:

Banned Skywalker

| 1,703 posts

25th Oct 2004 at 12:57 pm

I love the Villa Revolution! Hail the Republic

Name celebrities who have mullets, or did have mullets and say whose mullet you thought was the best. A guy I work with is a year younger than me and he has a mullet.

Edited by Banned Skywalker Oct 2004
I'm an eejit.

Topper

| 6,773 posts

25th Oct 2004 at 12:58 pm

Topper - Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

Obviously Pat Sharp

*Is smug to have beaten Martin to it*
I hope some day, for some reason, David Duchovny is investigated by the FBI. Because that would make a great story.

http://www.myspace.com/toppercutter

ANBY v3.0

| 7,728 posts

25th Oct 2004 at 12:59 pm

ANBY v3.0 - Officially female according to Pamplemeese Decree.

Officially female according to Pamplemeese Decree.

Neil "Everlasting" Buchanan
Rupert didn't win the Best Signature Award. He does not exist.

Banned Skywalker

| 1,703 posts

25th Oct 2004 at 1:01 pm

Dennis Waterman in the Sweeney.
I'm an eejit.

Chris Kamara

| 24,049 posts

25th Oct 2004 at 1:25 pm

Chris Kamara -

There can be no pretenders to Pat's crown.

[http://www.geocities.com/the_republic_03/mullet.jpg]

Chris Kamara

| 24,049 posts

25th Oct 2004 at 1:26 pm

Chris Kamara -

also, bon Jovi. bu they ain't got em now. pff.

Banned Skywalker

| 1,703 posts

25th Oct 2004 at 1:28 pm

One of Hall and Oates had a mullet, the guy with the moustace, don't know which is which.
I'm an eejit.

Chris Kamara

| 24,049 posts

25th Oct 2004 at 1:32 pm

Chris Kamara -

A little story about the legend, Pat Sharp (not my doing, can't take credit)

Everything was going great for Pat. Ever since he had had his new "mullet" haircut life was going great. Even though he had only just finished his 12-year children's TV presenting course he had already been offered a job. ITV had asked him to present a TV show for the kids with the catchy title "House of gaiety and merriment" . The pilot show was great and to Pat's delight there were literally tens of kids wanting to appear on it. After a successful first series the name was changed to the even snappier title "Funhouse" . People liked this show even more as two cabbage-powered go-karts were introduced. Two cheerleading twins called Melanie and Martina also appeared alongside Pat to help with the adding up. The two twins quickly fell in love with Pat because of the size of his mullet.

A few years later Pat found a rival. An up and coming presenter called Neil Buchanen had launched a successful series called "Finders Keepers" . This show proved a big hit even though it was exactly the same as Funhouse but with a different title. Pat's ratings began to drop until a stupid chicken was introduced to tell the contestants that they had won a prize. Finders Keepers just couldn't compete and had to be scrapped. To make the show even better Pat thought of introducing an actual funhouse that the children could run around in and injure themselves in. Before this the contestants simply ran around a small shed. The show was invincible; nothing could hurt Pat and his mullet.

A Typical scene from The Funhouse

After a while mullets were no longer popular and Pat looked like a complete tosser. He decided to cut his hair. This was his biggest mistake and transformed him into the loser he is today. A "Compelling new drama from the BBC" was made to fight back against Funhouse. It was a stupid story about a boy with an actual pig for a heart. Pat couldn't compete. Everyone likes pigs more than chickens and Pat no longer had his mullet of power. He was doomed. The shows ratings plummeted and the two twins left Pat for the pig heart boy.

Pat had nothing left to live for, contestants were forced to appear on the show by a man with a fork. If they ran away he would gouge their eyes out with it. Some chose to live with no eyes than to be a contestant. The children hated him. One day during the filming of one of the episodes Pat tried to drown himself in the ball pool. However this didn't work and he got up again. The crowd booed and chucked bricks at him. Next he tried to jump in front of one of the go-karts, this also failed because it ran out of cabbages just before it hit him. The only way left was to jump in front of the stupid sledge thing that everyone hated. This time, much to the pleasure of the crowd, it worked. Pat flew into lots of different places. Funhouse was no longer a whole lot of fun and the only prizes to be won were various pieces of Pat Sharpe. However Pat did use his body and his brain because he wanted to play the game. The children also used Pat's body and his brain to throw at nearby cameramen.

The morale of this story is that Pat Sharpe is a loser and everyone hates him. Especially his mullet.

satansrubberduck

| 7,520 posts

25th Oct 2004 at 11:24 pm

Quote: martin_
[bThe children also used Pat's body and his brain to throw at nearby cameramen.

Bloody children. No respect for the makers of art.

Caged Liberty

| 11,209 posts

26th Oct 2004 at 12:20 am

Caged Liberty - Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees

I can't remember what the twins were called

Chris Kamara

| 24,049 posts

26th Oct 2004 at 12:21 am

Chris Kamara -

melanie and martina

they were blonde and pretty. i like them. they helped with pats adding up.

Caged Liberty

| 11,209 posts

26th Oct 2004 at 12:23 am

Ah yes, it's all coming back to me now....

/i always used to shout at the screen during the car bit collecting the tokens... utter idiots, some of them.

Chris Kamara

| 24,049 posts

26th Oct 2004 at 12:27 am

Chris Kamara -

no doubt. i liked the way pat sharp always used to come on in a go kart, with his legs sticking out all over because they were for ages 11 and under. also, i liked the way he dragged them out of those car wash things when they had about a second left in the fun house. also, i liked the way he used to fling the tokens in a random direction when he was reading out the prizes.

Caged Liberty

| 11,209 posts

26th Oct 2004 at 12:27 am

I wanted those prizes so badly.

Chris Kamara

| 24,049 posts

26th Oct 2004 at 12:30 am

Chris Kamara -

i didn't. i think it the final prize was a weeking climbing a rock in wales, in the p*ssing rain. normally something like that anyway.

Mark Brogan

| 7,648 posts

26th Oct 2004 at 12:49 am

haha......i'm actually chuckling away. whoever wrote that funhouse story is a genius. what? it's all true? even the fork bit? oh.....it explains a lot.....

still fun house...it was FABULOUS! I still remember the theme tune, even now......"fun house, do do do do do, do do do do do" how I loved it.

do do do DO, do do DO do, do do do dah! (that was the bit at the end of each challenge)

Chris Kamara

| 24,049 posts

26th Oct 2004 at 12:53 am

Chris Kamara -

gold star to anyone who can be bothered finding a link to the fun house theme thats floating around the web somewhere.

Banned Skywalker

| 1,703 posts

26th Oct 2004 at 10:35 am

Before I left school, we were shown a video on job interviews from the Eighties and there was a guy on there with a dodgy mullet.
I'm an eejit.

Caged Liberty

| 11,209 posts

26th Oct 2004 at 7:06 pm

Quote: martin_
i didn't. i think it the final prize was a weeking climbing a rock in wales, in the p*ssing rain. normally something like that anyway.

I was that sort of child.

Lucozade Lover

| 8,558 posts

27th Oct 2004 at 12:59 pm

Lucozade Lover -

[http://www.smh.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1028158017808_2002/08/09/spt_cash020810.jpg]

[http://www.apfs-tv.com/apfs_presents/devans_palatine/palatine-news-richardmadeley-1987.jpg]

Pat Cash and Richard Madeley.

Caged Liberty

| 11,209 posts

27th Oct 2004 at 4:50 pm

Richard Madely, what a man,

Chris Kamara

| 24,049 posts

27th Oct 2004 at 4:55 pm

Chris Kamara -

hilarious.

he can't let anyone else have the final word. in fact, not the final word. just ANY word.

Caged Liberty

| 11,209 posts

27th Oct 2004 at 7:43 pm

Sometimes Judy looks so p*ssed off. I was watching it once and he called someone a 'dyke'. He's said similarly innapropriate things also.

Chris Kamara

| 24,049 posts

28th Oct 2004 at 12:03 am

Chris Kamara -

hehe, he always does. fun to watch tho.

Caged Liberty

| 11,209 posts

28th Oct 2004 at 11:29 pm

Yeah. For some reason, in English at school, I referred to that show quite a lot to bring up various points.....

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page