New Things that p**s you off thread.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Rayanne Graff

| 74,491 posts

3rd Dec 2017 at 9:56 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Here is some belated wrath.

i spoke to my maternal aunt in October. She mentioned one of my maternal cousins. * She said that my cousin said that he saw my father twice and my father ignored him both times. So i said that sometimes i've not seen people because i have bad eyesight and that perhaps that was what happened with my father. i felt like saying i wish you would stop using me to have a go at my father. But i don't always say what i feel like saying.

* He lives in the same town as my father.

Edited by Rayanne Graff Dec 2017
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Rayanne Graff

| 74,491 posts

8th Feb 2018 at 9:44 pm

River Phoenix

Here is all my wrath.

i spoke to my father in October and i mentioned that i would be looking after Pearl * in November. He said that he wondered if Pearl would think of me as Auntie Strawberry or Auntie *****. i changed my name when i was 18. Before Pearl was born. i hate being referred to by my old name.

On the 22nd of December, i was in the centre and a man in a van shouted S*xy at me. i wish people wouldn't shout things at me.

Also on the 22nd of December, i spoke to my father again. He asked ifi thought that i
would ever start going to church again. i said No. And then he said Do you think we made you go to church?. And i said Well, i didn't ask to go.

Today, when i went out, i stopped to let a woman and a dog walk past. The woman said She won't hurt you. i'm not scared of dogs. i was just trying to be polite.

* Marc's sister's dog.

** My parents made me go to church until i was 13. My parents got divorced when i
was 13 and my mother stopped making me go to church. i didn't like going to church.

Rayanne Graff

| 74,491 posts

9th Apr 2018 at 9:36 pm

River Phoenix

One day in March, iwent out in the snow. It was very deep. When iwas crossing the road, a man in a car stopped and honked the horn. Meaning that he was letting me go past. idon't know but iwaited. And he shouted Come on at me. It was my fault buti hate being shouted at.

A few weeks ago, iwas in the city centre and a man was preaching. And people were handing out leaflets.

Also a few weeks ago, my father told me that my paternal aunt has died. i feel sad that she died. Mostly for my father. Because i can't remember the last time i saw her.

On Friday, i went to the city centre and a man was preaching. Not the same man as the one who was preaching a few weeks ago. A different man. And he used a loudspeaker.

We have plenty of churches here. And we have a cathedral. i don't think there's any need for people to preach in the city centre as well.

i spoke to my maternal aunt on Friday. She mentioned that my father had phoned her. And she said that neither of them have heard from my sister for a couple of hours. Then she said It's probably something your father did.

Rayanne Graff

| 74,491 posts

20th Apr 2018 at 10:08 pm

River Phoenix

Last Friday, i walked to the city centre and back.

On the way there, i was on the pavement when a man came up to me and started talking to me about walking. Then he asked if my family live round here. i said No, they live in England. Then he asked if i live with anyone so i said Yes. i felt like i'd had enough. So i just stood there for a couple of minutes. i looked around and waited for him to walk past.

Also last Friday, i went to the bank. When i was waiting, a woman at one of the counters told me to stand back and wait for the number to come up. Patronising. And it's not even as though many other people were there.

Rayanne Graff

| 74,491 posts

30th Apr 2018 at 10:31 pm

River Phoenix

i spoke to my father on Thursday. And he asked me if i'm a Christian. Again. i said that i wasn't sure ifi ever was a Christian. My father said that he didn't think that my mother ever was a Christian. But he tried to make out that it wasn't his idea that i used to go to church. He tried to make out that it was my mother's idea.

My father asked me what my name was and he asked me something about changing my name. Again. He also said that he understood about me changing my name. i don't think that he understands. So i think it's stupid for him to say that he understands it.

((: it did mean having to confront my 12 year old poetry but i survived that with the help of a large glass of wine
the doc: F*cking hell, is that Tabby?!
the doc: Always wondered what happened to you
the doc: Hope life's treating you well after all these years. Them were some f*cked up times we lived through.
the doc: Ah man, it was weeks ago. Ah well. If you drop by again, send us a quick PM and let us know how you're doing. I'd love to hear from you. I'm all grown up with kids and everything. Madness.
Luco El Loco: Greetings and salutations for anyone passing through.
SayNotAWord: Does this thing still work?
SayNotAWord: Oh good - I ended up here at the end of a Mega Zine nostalgia rabbit hole
SayNotAWord: Nice to see there's still life in this glorious old place
SayNotAWord: It's ya boy, Parsley Possum
Luco El Loco: Hello
Emma: EVERYBODY DANCE NOW.
Luco El Loco: Wow I haven't heard that one in a while.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: I was in the shower and "Fluff The Evil One" randomly floated through my mind so I thought I'd stop by, hi 'ziners!
Captain Spiky: Considering I haven't been on this site for over a decade, I find it mildly terrifying that I still have an average of 1.71 posts per day...
Captain Spiky: I miss this place... Much loveage to anybody reading this x
Graham: Passing through, hope you beautiful lot are doing well!
Rayanne Graff: Bye; peace to small Christmas trees.
Cooder: HIYA!

Page: