It's like with his puns, I keep telling him...

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Handbanana

| 22 posts

21st Apr 2011 at 10:22 pm

Handbanana - Sounds like someone wants to get RAPED again.

Sounds like someone wants to get RAPED again.

They don't go over anyone's head, they just go under them. I mean, for f*ck's sake. He's just going to look like that 'til his hair falls out and he'll be 40 years old, still living in Stockton, working in some sh*t shop or maybe making tea in a recording studio. I dunno, he's a bit of a d*ck but I sort of feel sorry for him, you get me? Here, look, you just have a go. Smoke it; it's still sh*t! Darren, did you have a lovely good hand, did you? More and more significant until the pile was so significant they couldn't leave and they just had to leave. Shall we go make noise in then, and yeah? Them two are just ignoring us, I'm gonna ramble incessantly. Don't touch me! Sh*t, what's it called? CEX! Apparently, yeah, CEX, the gamey shop or whatever? I'm sure you recognise it... you gave me directions once? You know? See-Ee-Ex? They're proper desperate for staff. Sorry, I thought I'd just got that off somebody else. We figured those would be wanting most custom. Apart from coffee shops being one of them.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Handbanana

| 22 posts

21st Apr 2011 at 10:31 pm

Handbanana - Sounds like someone wants to get RAPED again.

Sounds like someone wants to get RAPED again.

Can you put your books down there a bit? So I can sit on here... cool. You should get like a dictaphone, you mean? Later you could go through it. In years people would read it. Go down in the ages as rambling incoherent rapes. Immediately so. Especially with the post-modern ideas we've got going on. Once you've broken the fourth wall, what's left to break except your own? Septum? Have you seen my plectrum? Anth's returned the text about his weed being sh*t. He starts this text with an "A" instead of an "I" 'cause he's a chav and referring to himself. Do you want to follow it because I can't be arsed? I'm saying "sound, save us a bag of blues for tomorrow on our comedown." A bit of my brain went "yeah, that did happen". Darren can't see anything really; his brain's just tricking himself because he got new glasses. This is a special home built just for you. I'd be off my trolley-jack schiznitch. You got great tits. Just sent one back saying "sound". Try and spell "sound" wrong. I tried to p*ss myself and it's not possible, you know what I mean: It's an involuntary mechanism I've got in me? I was this far away from putting a series of kisses afterwards. You know what I mean? I thought you wanted to write down... 'cause you were onto some little song thing there. Come on Rick, I've got no legs, erm.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page