F*ck going to DEVON tomorrow.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

13th Sept 2010 at 11:30 am

Πανδώρα -

people.

well. blokes.
petty little blokes.

went out to the pub with the anus & her bloke last night, all was well, got back to hers, he sits of sofa in front of the TV, says he's hungry, so, she goes and cooks for him.

i start getting ready to leave, but the front wheel back on my bike (as it was thrown in the car to get it to hers)
their food is done so she plates it up and takes it to him. then she realises she's given him the wrong one, so takes the other one through to swap with him

accidentally gets the TINIEST bit of gravy you can imagine on his top and he throws a f*cking hissy fit, slams his plate down on the coffee table & marches upstairs.

it's GRAVY, it'll wash out. just wipe it off and carry on.
stupid b*st*rd. she didn't have to cook for him in the first place, it's his own stupid fault he hadn't eaten anything.

seriously riled me. it's pathetic. he's 27, you'd think maybe, y'know someone seven years older than us would be a bit more mature, but no.
what a d*ck.
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

13th Sept 2010 at 1:37 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Toothless, Sept 2010
people.

well. blokes.
petty little blokes.

went out to the pub with the anus & her bloke last night, all was well, got back to hers, he sits of sofa in front of the TV, says he's hungry, so, she goes and cooks for him.

i start getting ready to leave, but the front wheel back on my bike (as it was thrown in the car to get it to hers)
their food is done so she plates it up and takes it to him. then she realises she's given him the wrong one, so takes the other one through to swap with him

accidentally gets the TINIEST bit of gravy you can imagine on his top and he throws a f*cking hissy fit, slams his plate down on the coffee table & marches upstairs.

it's GRAVY, it'll wash out. just wipe it off and carry on.
stupid b*st*rd. she didn't have to cook for him in the first place, it's his own stupid fault he hadn't eaten anything.

seriously riled me. it's pathetic. he's 27, you'd think maybe, y'know someone seven years older than us would be a bit more mature, but no.
what a d*ck.

Should have spilled some blood on his top by punching him in the nose. What a c*ck
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

13th Sept 2010 at 2:15 pm

Πανδώρα -

oh i've just been speaking to her too

he hadn't eaten all day as he expects to be fed at hers.

he's also still not spoken to her either
seems to be expecting her to go make up with him, but that's bullsh*t, and if she goes to him first i'm gonna slap her.

apparently he borrowed £30 from her the other day, stood and fed £25 of it into a fruit machine.
*burp*

wombat

| 8,154 posts

13th Sept 2010 at 6:52 pm

wombat - Technically sexy.

Technically sexy.

Another job rejection.

AAARRGGH
Southern hemispherical rat boy

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

13th Sept 2010 at 7:09 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: the doc, Sept 2010
Went to the docs today to ask for help with my crippling depression. Result? You're not mad enough at the moment for us to refer you on (despite a seventeen year history of depression/mental illness) so you can either take these pills or f*ck off and stop bothering us.

Not going back on them f*ckers whatever so it looks like I'm on me own with it again.

Second opinion? Could be worth it even just to tell them you really don't agree with the first doctor.

Besides, I thought doctors were meant to be all about "prevention is the cure"

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

13th Sept 2010 at 7:41 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Quote: the doc, Sept 2010
Went to the docs today to ask for help with my crippling depression. Result? You're not mad enough at the moment for us to refer you on (despite a seventeen year history of depression/mental illness) so you can either take these pills or f*ck off and stop bothering us.

Not going back on them f*ckers whatever so it looks like I'm on me own with it again.

Aw; that's sh**; i hope you'll be all right, Stu.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

14th Sept 2010 at 7:57 pm

I aim to misbehave

Argh! Facebook keeps tricking me into adding people. 3 times now I've gotten a Friend request notification, so I click Accept as Friend or whatever. Then it says 'Friend Request Sent' and a few days later I get another notification saying the person accepted my friend request.

F*cking prickass motherf*ckers

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

14th Sept 2010 at 9:41 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Selfish post coming up.

My housemates bird (who lives with us) is pregnant. This means I'll have to move at the end of my tenancy (another 4 months). I like this place and feel settled here, now my hand has been played for me.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

14th Sept 2010 at 10:03 pm

Πανδώρα -

ricky gervais.
*burp*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

14th Sept 2010 at 10:08 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Puffalump, Sept 2010
snidey people and how they turn me into a snidey person

Today I replied to some impatient bint saying "I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience." I wonder if she realised I was being sarcastic

Impatient people p*ss me off so i don't blame Aimz for being sarcastic.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

15th Sept 2010 at 6:37 pm

I aim to misbehave

While obviously not as big a problem as Paulas (Get well soon), what's p*ssing me off is the that a trailer has been released of the next game in the Devil May Cry series (one of my favourite game series')

The main character, Dante, was a funny guy, long red leather coat, long white hair and looked like a badass, like so:
[http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080424233913/devilmaycry/images/thumb/6/63/Dante_4.png/300px-Dante_4.png]

Now, they're rebooting the series, starring a young Dante. A Dante, who looks like this:
[http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/6337/dmcscreen530.jpg]

Yup, they've f*cking Twilighted the series and made Dante a f*cking emo sh*t. Black hair, black nail polish, necklace that means f*ck all, blue/red coat... and worst of all..
[http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/443/ss5d.jpg]

He smokes? HE F*CKING SMOKES? WITH A LIMP WRIST?

I'm not angry with the fact Dante is different and the series is being rebooted. I'm not even angry with the fact that all the questions left open by DMC4 won't be answered.

I'm f*cking p*ssed off at the need to take something, completely change it, and make it appeal to a different audience. Just call it something else. Why ruin the legacy of something else and sh*t all over its fans? Its f*cking bullsh*t. If they wanted to make a game so completely different, make it, and let someone else take over.

Here's the trailer for the new one. Anyone who has played the others, prepare to recoil in horror

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

15th Sept 2010 at 7:15 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Gordon Cole, Sept 2010
Quote: I Am The Walrus, Sept 2010
Being upset about Devil May Cry

hahaha, that looks really terrible.
Though I've never understood people that are way into Devil May Cry, it's too Japanese (in the bad way) for me.

So is it like...a prequel or a total wiping the slate clean reboot?

I understand your concerns about the other games, but with the exception of DMC2, the japanese thing in the other games didn't bother me. I noticed it, but it was never enough to turn me away.

It's a prequel reboot. After all, the chronology of the previous games was DMC3 - DMC1 - DMC4 - DMC2. This new one is set when Dante was young (as in DMC3), but it's a total reboot of the series as far as I know. A good analogy would be if you considered the Twilight films to be a reboot of Buffy if the girl in Twilight was called Buffy

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

15th Sept 2010 at 7:42 pm

I aim to misbehave

Being upset about Devil May Cry

hahaha, that looks really terrible.
Though I've never understood people that are way into Devil May Cry, it's too Japanese (in the bad way) for me.

So is it like...a prequel or a total wiping the slate clean reboot?

I understand your concerns about the other games, but with the exception of DMC2, the japanese thing in the other games didn't bother me. I noticed it, but it was never enough to turn me away.

It's a prequel reboot. After all, the chronology of the previous games was DMC3 - DMC1 - DMC4 - DMC2. This new one is set when Dante was young (as in DMC3), but it's a total reboot of the series as far as I know. A good analogy would be if you considered the Twilight films to be a reboot of Buffy if the girl in Twilight was called Buffy

Its a lot easier to deal with if you just forget that DMC2 ever existed. And I do prefer to think that DMC2 never existed. Then its just Game - Prequel - Sequel

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

15th Sept 2010 at 8:49 pm

I aim to misbehave

just found a new image of him.

Old Dante:
[http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/815/815046/devil-may-cry-4-20070823094258451_640w.jpg]

New Dante:
[http://i.imgur.com/8OhWo.jpg]

F*ck

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

16th Sept 2010 at 6:35 am

I aim to misbehave

[http://fast1.onesite.com/capcom-unity.com/user/kavitee/d714fca6f091ba7489e83635b2a6744b.jpg?v=202200]

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

16th Sept 2010 at 5:25 pm

River Phoenix

Quote: Super Nintendo Chalmers, Sept 2010
He's a fantastic drummer though.

(i agree with Phil.)

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

16th Sept 2010 at 9:53 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Phil Collins tried to play the 'do you know who I am?' card with my old man when coming off a charter plane and wanting to skip customs at Heathrow airport in the mid 90s. Massive bellend, and got denied.

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: