What the Frick is wrong with me

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

9th Dec 2009 at 2:51 pm

Little Blue Fox. - Hope is important.

Hope is important.

Oh gosh - I feel like it too. I am really happy when I am doing things, but I feel really lost and muddled and down when I do not have so many things to do.
Also, I am really happy with all my friends but I am really sad and upset for the next day because I really want to do everything over again, but we cannot at-all, yet.

Also, please do not worry at-all. Just because it is lots of good things it does not mean it is lots of bad things really soon too. Please enjoy all the good things. It is really important!
It hurts too much not to try.
I will see you in another life when we are both cats.
Quod perditum est, in venietur.*Facebook.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

9th Dec 2009 at 3:00 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Quote: Ghost of Christmasses Past vs. Robot Santa., Dec 2009
Oh gosh - I feel like it too. I am really happy when I am doing things, but I feel really lost and muddled and down when I do not have so many things to do.
Also, I am really happy with all my friends but I am really sad and upset for the next day because I really want to do everything over again, but we cannot at-all, yet.

Also, please do not worry at-all. Just because it is lots of good things it does not mean it is lots of bad things really soon too. Please enjoy all the good things. It is really important!

Aw, David-James has a lovely way of putting things.

i think that everyone feels scared and sad and things like that. i don't feel great at the moment so i can understand.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

veggiedude

| 2 posts

3rd Dec 2010 at 9:33 pm

Funny how busyness changes everything...

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

3rd Dec 2010 at 9:35 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: veggiedude, Dec 2010
Funny how busyness changes everything...

Mom?
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page