Things That Really Steam Your Broccoli.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

1st Feb 2009 at 3:02 pm

Πανδώρα -

kaspersky has been scanning for two hours ¬_¬

norton never had an issue with scanning my archives, why the hell do you have one?
*burp*

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

1st Feb 2009 at 4:02 pm

Dissimulation -

Quote: Enigmatic_Shrew
She's already found someone new and he's far more attractive than me, guess I know why you turned me down now, b*tch. f*ck you for having a go at me for being obsessed with the looks the other day, you cocking hypocrite.

Head-f*ck little wh*re. You got her number, mate? Whack it up in an underpass or two, couple toilet doors, get a few phonebox cards made up.

You had a lucky escape. Girl sounds like an inspid and shallow little c*nt. Keep yer chin up. Something will come along.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

1st Feb 2009 at 5:54 pm

Πανδώρα -

coming up to 5 hours...

96% memory. christ sake.

i NEEEEEEEED to do some work
*burp*

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

1st Feb 2009 at 7:15 pm

Πανδώρα -

rars...

bleh. damn russians.

and the dog. silly b*tch just burnt her gob on chicken that was too hot since she's a cloth eared little f*ck when she wants to be
*burp*

wombat

| 8,154 posts

1st Feb 2009 at 10:44 pm

wombat - Technically sexy.

Technically sexy.

Boiler is broken, no heat or hot water.

and YET AGAIN, just as with EVERY DAY the neighbours are up and shouting.

There loudest ones are all under 12.
Southern hemispherical rat boy

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

2nd Feb 2009 at 9:40 am

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: SHADOW_FIGHTER
ITV. PUTTING f*ckING ADVERTS IN THE MIDDLE OF MONTY PYTHON SKETCHES.

in the middle of sketches? Thats ridiculous!
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

2nd Feb 2009 at 9:47 am

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Paddy_Irishman
bought Hitman Blood Money for the 360. Wont work because I use the HDMI cable. No patch or anything has been released by Eidos to fix this. f*ck sake. Now I'm going to have to bring it back.

Brought it back. Tried explaining situation to middle-aged woman behind counter. She didnt understand what I was on about. Gave me store credit anyway, so used it.

Looking at internet today, found out how to get it to play. So now have to re-purchase the game.

ffs

This may also involve me having to take my tv down off the wall and trying to plug in a cable which is not easy to do because of the wall bracket thing on the tv.

I just want to play Hitman. Is that so wrong? Why must I go through all this? It better be as good as I remember it to be

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

2nd Feb 2009 at 9:54 am

I aim to misbehave

triple post but f*ck it

was thinking about moving closer to work with a mate of mine, his idea really. Started really considering it and stuff.

Told me yesterday he's moving in with a few of the people he works with. They have another room I think, but it'd only be about half as close to work where I live now, so it really wouldnt be worth it money wise.

Second time this has happened to me. In my second year of college, another friend convinced me to move up to college, as he wanted to move up too. We even looked at a few places. I told my folks and sisters I was moving up. Then he text me one night saying he didnt want to move up any more. So I then had to tell the family I wasnt moving up anymore, leading to sarcastic comments for the following few months

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

2nd Feb 2009 at 9:58 am

I aim to misbehave

I had it a few years ago when I first got the 360. I know it probably wont live up to the hype in my own head, and I still remember how to do some of the kills, but I'm buying it pre-owned so its only a tenner. From what I remember of it, its worth a tenner at least.

The hassle of trying to play it might not be though

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

2nd Feb 2009 at 6:26 pm

Dissimulation -

As much as I like snow, it better not prevent me from playing football tomorrow. A week`s wait between games is already 5 days too long. Had to call off my run tonight and do a 20 mile session on the bike because of the f*cking pavements.  

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

2nd Feb 2009 at 6:39 pm

I aim to misbehave

two of the lads rang me and want to go do something tonight. But both of them are unemployed, which means they'll show absolutely no regard to the fact that I have to be up round 6 in the morning (or earlier depending what the weathers like) and they'll start their usual "F*ck your work! Call in sick!" etc

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

2nd Feb 2009 at 6:49 pm

Πανδώρα -

knobhead has apparently sold one of my bunnies for a fiver

aside from the fact it's not his place to do it, i wanted £10 for them. £5 doesn't even cover the cost of their feed
*burp*

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

2nd Feb 2009 at 6:57 pm

Dissimulation -

Quote: Dissimulation
As much as I like snow, it better not prevent me from playing football tomorrow. A week`s wait between games is already 5 days too long. Had to call off my run tonight and do a 20 mile session on the bike because of the f*cking pavements.  

Bike it is then. C*nts.

Edited by Dissimulation Feb 2009

Alec

| 1,347 posts

2nd Feb 2009 at 7:02 pm

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

New PC parts turned up today at 9.30am. PC has only just reached operational status, thanks to a design fault in the motherboard. I had to manually change the voltage output to my memory just to get to the POST screen and beyond so I could re-install Windows. [smiley=BangHead.gif]

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

2nd Feb 2009 at 8:31 pm

learrggh -

Quote: melfina
knobhead has apparently sold one of my bunnies for a fiver

aside from the fact it's not his place to do it, i wanted £10 for them. £5 doesn't even cover the cost of their feed  

I want one

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

2nd Feb 2009 at 11:32 pm

Πανδώρα -

come get one, theres a white & the grey/brown one left

also, because some stupid bitches are too f*cking monged in the head to take their phone to work with them i don;t know if that bag of mars planets was empty & the dog's just decided it's going to lick it out, or if it was full & theres going to be a dead dog on the landing in the morning >_<

POINT IN HAVING A F*CKING PHONE IF YOU DON'T TAKE IT WITH YOU?

and my hands are frozen. FROZEN.

stupid animals needing care... should have just gotten a dozen stink lizards...

and said dog is wet. WET. GET DOWN MEANS GET DOWN. NOT GET DOWN THEN DECIDE TO GET BACK ON NOT 2MINUTES LATER
*burp*

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

2nd Feb 2009 at 11:38 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Quote: Dissimulation

No c*nt turned up to rugby tonight. Not one. Not even the team captain or the lads from the Sheffield Eagles who are on courses at the uni. F*cking splitters.

Colin

| 10,038 posts

2nd Feb 2009 at 11:39 pm

Colin -

"why not try our other not from concentrate juices"

http://www.myspace.com/papertruth
[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/resources/uploads/gerrard.jpg]

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

3rd Feb 2009 at 1:21 am

Πανδώρα -

STOP ACCUSING ME OF THINGS.

THIS WAS LAST YEAR FFS

NOTHING HAPPENED

NOTHING IS GOING ON

DO NOT MAKE ME GET THIS IN WRITING

and jake is licking the moisturiser off my face ¬_¬
f*cking dog. licks any cream i use other than eumovate
*burp*

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

3rd Feb 2009 at 1:52 am

learrggh -

I'm thirsty for a Pepsi but they are outside and it's very cold.

Colin

| 10,038 posts

3rd Feb 2009 at 8:27 am

Colin -

Waking is aching lately
http://www.myspace.com/papertruth
[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/resources/uploads/gerrard.jpg]

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

3rd Feb 2009 at 1:19 pm

Πανδώρα -

need to do work... also need food

getting food means once i have it i won't feel arsed to do the work
doing the work first will make me stuff it up & feel sick

and it's f*cking SUNNY.
*burp*

Alec

| 1,347 posts

3rd Feb 2009 at 1:55 pm

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

There's a cr*pload of washing up to do, most of which is my flatmate's messy pie-making stuff, and all I want to do is relax.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

3rd Feb 2009 at 2:09 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Alex got sent down.

A certain someone now has a giant target on his head.

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

3rd Feb 2009 at 2:15 pm

I aim to misbehave

Quote: Tooth_of__Wisdom
Quote: Enigmatic_Shrew
Everytime somebody farts in the criminology department I get an email about it.
STOP EMAILING ME!

What?

He doesn't mean it literally. He just meant that MOST of the time someone in the criminology department farts he gets an email

Alec

| 1,347 posts

3rd Feb 2009 at 7:03 pm

Alec - Bing Bong Changes

Bing Bong Changes

My Mum's done the 'throw out' to me twice. Once, my entire collection of books when we moved house, as I "hadn't marked the boxes to be kept." Despite the fact no other boxes were marked at all.

The second, when I moved up to Dundee, she gave away all of my vinyl collection to a charity shop as she thought I didn't want it any more. She never saw fit to even ask.

Freshly Squeezed Cynic

| 6,189 posts

3rd Feb 2009 at 7:29 pm

Freshly Squeezed Cynic - apparently the big pink bastard is me

apparently the big pink bastard is me

Quote: Menome
My Mum's done the 'throw out' to me twice. Once, my entire collection of books when we moved house, as I "hadn't marked the boxes to be kept." Despite the fact no other boxes were marked at all.

The second, when I moved up to Dundee, she gave away all of my vinyl collection to a charity shop as she thought I didn't want it any more. She never saw fit to even ask.

I think I would actually kill anyone who did that.

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: