Things that get on your tits somewhat.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Chris Kamara

| 24,049 posts

18th Aug 2008 at 12:40 am

Chris Kamara -

A new thread for the angry ones amongst you.

Obelisk the Tormentor

| 12,281 posts

18th Aug 2008 at 12:51 am

Obelisk the Tormentor - TOOOOORMENT!!

TOOOOORMENT!!

fine choice of thread name there, mr sarah

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

18th Aug 2008 at 12:55 am

This thread name got me excited for a second.

Thus this threads name f*cks me off ¬¬
A Random Link
I don't give a f*ck you f*cking f*ck!

Quote:
You should try being me, I injure myself on an hourly basis in stupid and childish ways. I nearly gave myself a heart attack this morning when I stood on a glove.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

18th Aug 2008 at 1:09 am

Πανδώρα -

¬_¬

my house is not dirty.

if you feel that way about it you won't be wanting to come round, will you?

oh, unless i give you head, brilliant trade off there, you ignore the dirt & so would i

i talk to some f*cking weirdos
*burp*

Colin

| 10,038 posts

18th Aug 2008 at 6:59 am

Colin -

The thread title
http://www.myspace.com/papertruth
[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/resources/uploads/gerrard.jpg]

Snowflake

| 11,898 posts

18th Aug 2008 at 7:21 am

Snowflake - Lady Lobschter

Lady Lobschter

My dad's become Mr Paranoid and now sets his house alarm before he goes to bed.

Dad going to bed a few hours later than everyone else and waking hours earlier invloves being woken numerous times every night.

Need...to....get....out.....
self-confessed spamaholic

about as useful as trying to put the pin back in the grenade

Me and Matt - King and Queen lobster spam team!!

Graham

| 5,553 posts

18th Aug 2008 at 9:16 am

Juesus f*cking christ....4am?!

Look, you and him aren't getting on. For f*ck's sake, don't come crying home with the baby each time it gets a bit hairy. You're both immature spastics so already on the same wavelength to some extent - TALK TO EACH OTHER. Otherwise you'll be moving back in and i'll be moving back out, or killing someone.

F*cking tw*ts, hate the pair of you.
Quote: Barry Duffman, Aug 2008
it still doesnt make sense! He's talking about putting potatoes in cement to cook them!!

Animal

| 32,547 posts

18th Aug 2008 at 9:35 am

Animal -

F*CK ME!

1200 quid has vanished out of my account.

WTF?

I know how much I have spent recently and at the most it couldnt have come to more than 700, to 750, clearing a few bills and what not, covering a backlog on rent, thanks to some confusion with Opal. So, where the hell has the other 4/500 gone to?

I'm so very f*cking screwed.
http://www.dasburros.com

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

Vel

| 23,203 posts

18th Aug 2008 at 11:20 am

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Check your statements?
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

18th Aug 2008 at 11:26 am

Pope of Chilli Town -

The Max Payne fillum loooks shiiiite and since when did he battle monsters?

Captain Stupendo

| 2,235 posts

18th Aug 2008 at 11:35 am

Captain Stupendo - snarf!

snarf!

Its raining AGAIN! This is officially the worst summer I have ever seen, good side is that all the ruddy emmets are b*ggering off.
Never take life seriously.

Animal

| 32,547 posts

18th Aug 2008 at 12:06 pm

Animal -

Quote: Lemony_Zester
Check your statements?

Wayyyy ahead of you, was checking online banking, its the lovely, unique way my bank system works, it seems. The money I payed in, despite showing as balance, wasn't registered as available, balance, however their still seems to be some discrepancy, since the available amount hasn't increased in comparison with how much I put in my account... Slightly less worried, but still a bit narked.

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

Animal

| 32,547 posts

18th Aug 2008 at 12:06 pm

Animal -

Quote: biggaginge
Do what now?

Cycling Antics

Animal

| 32,547 posts

18th Aug 2008 at 12:10 pm

Animal -

Quote: girlpants
Quote: Lemony_Zester
Check your statements?

Wayyyy ahead of you, was checking online banking, its the lovely, unique way my bank system works, it seems. The money I payed in, despite showing as balance, wasn't registered as available, balance, however their still seems to be some discrepancy, since the available amount hasn't increased in comparison with how much I put in my account... Slightly less worried, but still a bit narked.

Balls, looked like I may have actually over-estimated my balance, Ah well, I have another hundred quid to put in over the coming few weeks. Plus, all going well I'll be on a much higher pay bracket in a few weeks. (once again, cheers Phil... Now, I wonder how close I can tie my potential resignation in with Andy's just for the comedy effect... What would be better is if they were firing bratley too.. Though that's never going to happen, sadly for the guys being left behind.)

Cycling Antics

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

18th Aug 2008 at 5:59 pm

Πανδώρα -

let mouse go on field, jake pelted after it, mouse was alright but jake ended up as mucky as f*ck & because the mouse ran through miss' legs he bowled her over too
*burp*

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

18th Aug 2008 at 7:24 pm

Carpet Remnant -

I'm back to work tomorrow after a break of almost 2 weeks and she's not on shift which means the one I hate almost definitely is

wombat

| 8,154 posts

18th Aug 2008 at 7:27 pm

wombat - Technically sexy.

Technically sexy.

Quote: biggaginge
Do what now?

In his nightmares, or when he was off his face on that green sh*t.

The film does look pretty bad though.
Southern hemispherical rat boy

Turtle

| 3,404 posts

18th Aug 2008 at 11:42 pm

My parents gave away my bed and i just got back in from a night out and found out by walking into my bedroom with all my stuff that was on the bed on the f*cking floor and no bed in the room. I just have a floor and a cupboard. What the hell? They could've told me. Or waited a day when I won't live here anymore. B*st*rds.

Snowflake

| 11,898 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 8:06 am

Lady Lobschter

My mum's really not well. She woke up at 2am with pains in her neck and back and was screaming from the pain.

So rather than going to the hospital or out of hours doctors...she's waiting until 10:50am today to see her rubbish GP.

And I have to drive.

I'm shattered. I've not had a decent night's sleep in weeks now.

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 8:07 am

Two things, number one, who goes into the attack at 8:15 in the morning? Not too annoying, because I had reason to be up at this hour so I'm not too miffed for being woken, just the way I was, but the reason I needed to be up isn't around right now >_<

I really hate people some days.
A Random Link

Quote:
You should try being me, I injure myself on an hourly basis in stupid and childish ways. I nearly gave myself a heart attack this morning when I stood on a glove.

Vel

| 23,203 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 8:47 am

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

I hate it when I don't sleep well. That's 4 nights in a row, but today I have to go into work.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Animal

| 32,547 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 11:57 am

Animal -

Cycling Antics

Captain Stupendo

| 2,235 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 12:58 pm

Captain Stupendo - snarf!

snarf!

oh crap, down the ruddy job center i go... f*ck i hate signing on , i was hoping to graduate and get a job straight away but oh noooo, not in this sh*thole of a county.
Never take life seriously.

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 1:38 pm

Pope of Chilli Town -

Quote: Captainstupido
oh crap, down the ruddy job center i go... f*ck i hate signing on , i was hoping to graduate and get a job straight away but oh noooo, not in this sh*thole of a county.

I lost my rag the only time I went to sign on, silly c*nt of a woman looked at me like I'd shat on her kids faces on christmas day morning whilst eating their toys.

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 2:59 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

eating apples with braces.....actually eating anything with braces

Animal

| 32,547 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 3:08 pm

Animal -

Russel Crowe to play Bill Hicks

Not sure if this f*cks me off or not. Bit disconcerted by it, I'm not 100% that he's the right choice. I guess we shall have to see.

Cycling Antics

Claire

| 15,814 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 4:06 pm

Claire - Darren is most certainly not my god!

Darren is most certainly not my god!

My Dad is outside acting the big I am. He told this old lass down the road off for sticking her wheelie bin in the road to stop the draymen coming down to the pub too fast, because they were damaging the already sh*t road, and in retaliation she has collected all the dog sh*t in the backs and dumped it outside our back gate. This was hilarious to me, it's always hilarious when people stand up to him. But now he's making out he's going to do oh so much worse to her, saying stupid things to the chav neighbours like "It's amazing what kids will do for 20p on Mischievous Night". FFS Dad, everyone knows kids will do f*ck all for 20p, especially for a tw*t like you, you're just making yourself look like a moron to morons, and the old bird did right dumping sh*t outside the house because you have no right to have a go at her and you're a nasty, malicious, bitter old man.
Coloured Lilac And Insults Rarely E(Anymore)

Quote: Claire, Jun 2005
Basically, I'm just mangling and regurgitating what everyone's already said.

I’m really glad that the quote in my signature is a teenager.
Joint best Mod 2009. Officials.

Winner of most longstanding mod in the history of the internet. Or at least most resillient/lifelacking VR staff member 2012.

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 4:30 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Russel Crowe to play Bill Hicks

Not sure if this f*cks me off or not. Bit disconcerted by it, I'm not 100% that he's the right choice. I guess we shall have to see.

No. He is not the right choice.
I actually don't think there's any need for this film whatsoever.

the doc

| 23,161 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 5:10 pm

the doc -

Back to work tomorrow.

FOur days in and I'm p*ssed off with it already. Maybe I am just a workshy slacker c*nt after all.

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 5:58 pm

Carpet Remnant -

I really want to go for a walk but have no-one to go for a walk with, not even family members. Being completely alone in a house for a whole week is not fun, it's only tuesday and i'm climbing the walls

Animal

| 32,547 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 7:20 pm

Animal -

Quote: Enigmatic_Shrew
I really want to go for a walk but have no-one to go for a walk with, not even family members. Being completely alone in a house for a whole week is not fun, it's only tuesday and i'm climbing the walls

Feel free to come over whenever.

Cycling Antics

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 7:23 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Feel free to come over whenever.

You have a job though. Don't you?

Animal

| 32,547 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 7:33 pm

Animal -

During the day, yeah.

But still.

Cycling Antics

Turtle

| 3,404 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 7:47 pm

My house is manic and i need to pack NOW as have only done a third of it all and my mum's nephew has come over and i've got to sit downstairs until she gets back to take over but even when she gets back, we need to sort out my books and its so f*cking epic doing this so what does he think he's doing? COME OVER IN A WEEK'S TIME WHEN THEY'RE BACK FROM HOLIDAY.

Snowflake

| 11,898 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 7:55 pm

Lady Lobschter

F*cking neck's gone into spasm.

Owwwww

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 7:57 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Booking unpaid time off work only to find out I needn't have

(Also no shifts with her at all, probably won't even see her again, whatever)

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 8:06 pm

Pope of Chilli Town -

Booking unpaid time off work only to find out I needn't have

(Also no shifts with her at all, probably won't even see her again, whatever)

ASK HER F*CKING OUT YOU C*NT!

Snowflake

| 11,898 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 8:08 pm

Lady Lobschter

Phil - dating guru

Tobias Fünke

| 4,730 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 8:11 pm

Tobias Fünke  - I blue myself.

I blue myself.

We discussed this on Saturday, George. Uncle Phil's line of thought was found to be the solution.

So George, do it, you big female's shirt.
Analrapist.

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 8:13 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Yeah well I'm trying to but I keep deleting the text cause it looks stupid.

Tobias Fünke

| 4,730 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 8:16 pm

Tobias Fünke  - I blue myself.

I blue myself.

[http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/philip1.jpg]

You heard the man. You look sillier by not sending it.
Analrapist.

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 8:17 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Not to her

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 8:18 pm

Pope of Chilli Town -

Quote: Look_Dad_No_Tunes
We discussed this on Saturday, George. Uncle Phil's line of thought was found to be the solution.

So George, do it, you big female's shirt.

I have no recollection of this conversation but I found a shoelace in my jeans pocket on Sunday and can only conclude that this means that YOU SHOULD ASK HER OUT OR I'LL KNOCK F*CK OUT OF YOU!

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 8:42 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

George, ask her out of i'll throw a full can of beans (with the lid on) at your head.

Animal

| 32,547 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 8:44 pm

Animal -

If you don't ask her, someone else will ask her for you, I know which choice I would rather go with.

Cycling Antics

Elusive Moose

| 8,546 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 9:27 pm

Elusive Moose - Get your Antlers on

Get your Antlers on

Come on, the worst she can say is no, and it sounds like that's a bloody unlikely outcome. If you don't think you're going to see her again there's nothing to lose, right? (Said for possibly the millionth time on here, but nothing like drumming home the point)
"You can't roast infants. You just don't get away with it."- a life lesson for us all.

Wife of  Phil the Lawful Hippo. Imagine the children!

The Disneyafied Adventures of Me

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 10:10 pm

Dissimulation -

Yeah well I'm trying to but I keep deleting the text cause it looks stupid.

George, put the f*cking phone away and ask her face to face. Declaring your feelings to her via text is going to slash your chances in half, right there. Be confident, look her in the eyes and ask her out.

Don't approach her and go, can I talk to you a minute, because that will make it awkward. Just chat to her like normal, be yourself and just throw in a line about, hey, I'm doing blah blah blah this weekend, fancy coming along?

Make sure you look her in the eyes and smile when you say it, be presentable and smell nice. It really is as simple as that. A good way of asking her out, without putting her under pressure to say yes or no. Throw in a compliment or two, make her laugh, the usual.

There's no excuses now, George. Go for it.

Freshly Squeezed Cynic

| 6,189 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 10:11 pm

Freshly Squeezed Cynic - apparently the big pink bastard is me

apparently the big pink bastard is me

Ask her out or I'll make Tabby send you bad slash fanfiction of all your favourite children's tv programmes.

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 10:53 pm

Quote: fsc
Ask her out or I'll make Tabby send you bad slash fanfiction of all your favourite children's tv programmes.

Ask her out, or I'll make Tabby send ME the bad slash fiction, and amend it with even worse kinks...
A Random Link

Quote:

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

19th Aug 2008 at 11:11 pm

Πανδώρα -

the fact that every time i seem to be okay, something crops up & makes me sh*t f*cked again

*sigh* cant even share a bed with somone without wanting something

and i got woken up by a cat biting my toe
why the f*ck would a cat bite a toe?
*burp*

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: