People who need to be brutally tortured...

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Vel

| 23,203 posts

15th Nov 2007 at 10:04 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

I want to tear the testicles off Mr Russel-I'm-so-overly-smug-tw*tting-w*nkerface Bland. Everytime I see that f*cking trailer on 4 and see him air humping his overhyped ego I just want to smash the tv in because I cannot get to his arrogant face.

And I just switched over to avoid him and got Graham Norton. Oh boy. Norton is a tit, but he doesn't need to be pulled apart by his pubic hair which is tethered to angry, randy Mooses which Brand does.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Puffalump

| 22,943 posts

15th Nov 2007 at 10:06 pm

Puffalump - Because cake is happiness

Because cake is happiness

Mika.

presumably by playing his own music to him.

/end
Wife of the lovely Alice

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

15th Nov 2007 at 10:16 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

Brian Dowling.

A truly disgusting human being.

Gina Lash

| 1,031 posts

15th Nov 2007 at 10:25 pm

Tarantulavania?

All Big brother contestants full stop, especially the "celebrities". Ugh.

The marketing geniuses behind Shielas Wheels. And Diamond. Actually anyone involved in advertising womens car insurance.
Its like drinking jam!

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

15th Nov 2007 at 10:46 pm

Ricky "Look at me, I wrote the Office. Remember how good everyone said that was. Well my next thing will be better, trust me. I mean how can it not be, it's got me in it, and I'm face achingly hilarious. I'm the funniest thing Britains ever produced, no joke, ask anyone of my millions of butt licking fans" Gervais.
A Random Link
I don't give a f*ck you f*cking f*ck!

Quote:
You should try being me, I injure myself on an hourly basis in stupid and childish ways. I nearly gave myself a heart attack this morning when I stood on a glove.

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

15th Nov 2007 at 10:48 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

David "so far in the closet i can see Narnia" Walliams.
He has one of those faces you just wanna slap!

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

15th Nov 2007 at 10:55 pm

leftthisplace28-12-07 - Lord Sebastian Flyte.The one in white.

Lord Sebastian Flyte.The one in white.

I haven't been manicial all these years I have been in love! It is the exact same dreadful feeling.

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

15th Nov 2007 at 11:01 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Alan Carr.
Surely no further explanation needed?

Dr. Harold Shipman

| 10,547 posts

16th Nov 2007 at 2:18 am

Dr. Harold Shipman - Old people CLEARLY need more painkillers.

Old people CLEARLY need more painkillers.

Kelly b*st*rd Hoppen.

Chris Kamara

| 24,049 posts

16th Nov 2007 at 2:33 am

Chris Kamara -

Jo Brand
Piers Morgan

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

16th Nov 2007 at 9:25 am

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

(i agree with alice, russell brand gives me the creeps.)

Edited by Rayanne Graff Jul 2012
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

16th Nov 2007 at 9:27 am

I dont want anyone to be tortured but Russel Brand creeps me too. I dont even want Giles brandreth to be tortured.
I haven't been manicial all these years I have been in love! It is the exact same dreadful feeling.

Graham

| 5,553 posts

16th Nov 2007 at 10:06 am

[quote=That Thing link=1195164245/0#4 date=1195166799]Ricky "Look at me, I wrote the Office. Remember how good everyone said that was. Well my next thing will be better, trust me. I mean how can it not be, it's got me in it, and I'm face achingly hilarious. I'm the funniest thing Britains ever produced, no joke, ask anyone of my millions of butt licking fans" Gervais.[/quote]

Agreed. The Office was good, but he isn't funny in the slightest.
Quote: Barry Duffman, Aug 2008
it still doesnt make sense! He's talking about putting potatoes in cement to cook them!!

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

16th Nov 2007 at 10:10 am

that other bloke (the tall slim one) helped him write the office anyway didnt he?

Sir Earlee Beardless

| 1,122 posts

16th Nov 2007 at 10:37 am

Remaining Beardless since 1989

I nominate George Gallaway not just for his performance on BB.
Being Beardless takes up alot of time.  Actually no it doesn't unless you use a wooden spoon to shave.

John Cage Bubblegum

| 6,555 posts

16th Nov 2007 at 11:45 am

John Cage Bubblegum -

Quote: Papa_Lazarou
Piers Morgan

Correct. Also:

Alex Zane
Blake Fielder-Civil
Katie Hopkins for having a face like something off Spitting Image
Peter Kenyon has a medal

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

16th Nov 2007 at 11:59 am

Little Blue Fox. - Hope is important.

Hope is important.

Peter Kenyon.
Sharon Osbourne.

It hurts too much not to try.
I will see you in another life when we are both cats.
Quod perditum est, in venietur.*Facebook.

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

16th Nov 2007 at 12:03 pm

but possibly not these people..

http://www.amnesty.org/

Vel

| 23,203 posts

16th Nov 2007 at 2:57 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Jimmy (biggest face in comedy, hoho!) Carr.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

16th Nov 2007 at 9:56 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

Alex Salmond aka Tubby Bear.

That fat useless b*st*rd is taking all the credit for getting the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow when in reality, he did f*ck all.

Glasgow City Council leader Stephen Purcell and his team have been working on this bid long before him and his smarmy face showed up. They deserve all the credit.
Stephen is a good friend of my mums as they are both on the Scottish Executive together and for almost a year now, she was talking about the different things the Commonwealth team were planning and Salmonds name was never included; he had nothing at all to do with it. It was just a matter of getting elected at the right time.

Same goes for a lot of the things he's taking credit for government wise.
The Executive commissioned various things months before he came into power and, as they didn't get started until after the election, he's saw his chance to take credit.

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

17th Nov 2007 at 2:37 pm

Dissimulation -

Tom Cruise
John Travolta
Isaac Hayes
Kirsty Alley
Nancy Cartwright
Beck
Jason Lee
etc....

Can ya tell what it is yet?

Topper

| 6,773 posts

17th Nov 2007 at 4:44 pm

Topper - Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

Jason Lee? There must be a more famous Jason Lee to whom you're referring as the only Jason Lee I know of is the Pineapple-haired variety who used to play (and I use that word in the loosest possible sense) for Forest. I wouldn't have thought he was American enough to be a Scientologist?
I hope some day, for some reason, David Duchovny is investigated by the FBI. Because that would make a great story.

http://www.myspace.com/toppercutter

Topper

| 6,773 posts

17th Nov 2007 at 4:46 pm

Oh, and not Gervais in this list either; he's contributed The Office and Karl Pilkington to the world -we should thank him prefusely.
I hope some day, for some reason, David Duchovny is investigated by the FBI. Because that would make a great story.

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

17th Nov 2007 at 4:54 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Quote: Stuttercut
Jason Lee? There must be a more famous Jason Lee to whom you're referring as the only Jason Lee I know of is the Pineapple-haired variety who used to play (and I use that word in the loosest possible sense) for Forest. I wouldn't have thought he was American enough to be a Scientologist?

He means Jason Lee star of such films as mallrats, chasing amy, dogma and the upcoming alvin and the chipmunks and 'Earl' in my name is earl.

Topper

| 6,773 posts

17th Nov 2007 at 4:56 pm

Quote: Clap_Your_Hands_Say_Bear

He means Jason Lee star of such films as mallrats, chasing amy, dogma and the upcoming alvin and the chipmunks and 'Earl' in my name is earl.

Ah, thought it'd be someone else.

By the way, Alvin and the Chipmunks?! No? Surely not?

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

17th Nov 2007 at 4:57 pm

Pope of Chilli Town -

Oh, and not Gervais in this list either; he's contributed The Office and Karl Pilkington to the world -we should thank him prefusely.

You spelled "shoot him in the face with frozen faeces" wrong.

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

17th Nov 2007 at 4:59 pm

Carpet Remnant -

By the way, Alvin and the Chipmunks?! No? Surely not?

oh yes, very much yes.
They have made them 'street'

Topper

| 6,773 posts

17th Nov 2007 at 5:00 pm

Quote: Substance

You spelled "shoot him in the face with frozen faeces" wrong.

I didn't, I used different letters intentionally, to make an almost opposite point. :p

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

17th Nov 2007 at 5:04 pm

Dissimulation -

Yep, there's no denying he's an entertaining actor and a damn good skateboarder in his day but anyone who pumps money into and promotes a cult that systematically brainwashes and extorts money from people as well as tearing families apart can, quite simply, get to f*ck.

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

17th Nov 2007 at 5:18 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Yeah I was surprised to read that Jamie, I never knew he was one of them.
I really like his stuff as well, sucks, well, I like him in Kevin Smith films and my name is earl.

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

17th Nov 2007 at 5:30 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

Who was Jason Lee in Dogma?

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

17th Nov 2007 at 5:32 pm

Carpet Remnant -

He was the demon in the white suit with the horns who told the hockey stick people what to do.

Azrael

Albi The Racist Dragon

| 7,432 posts

17th Nov 2007 at 5:40 pm

Practically everyone involved with My Name Is Earl is a Scientologist.
[http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/joelsaysyeah.gif]

[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/698876.jpg]

Vel

| 23,203 posts

17th Nov 2007 at 5:44 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Francis (Christopher Kennedy Masterson) in Malcolm in the Middle is also a Scientologist

From birth though, which I guess is slightly different that converting.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

17th Nov 2007 at 5:47 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Quote: Dr_Harold_Shipman
Practically everyone involved with My Name Is Earl is a Scientologist.

I did not know that, darn.

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

17th Nov 2007 at 5:53 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

He was the demon in the white suit with the horns who told the hockey stick people what to do.

Azrael

OMG that was Earl? I thought he was hot! I feel unclean now

Turtle

| 3,404 posts

17th Nov 2007 at 6:45 pm

Unreliable boys who didn't even apologise for bailing on me. To be fair, I live upstairs and haven't seen them all day since giving up on waking them up but what w*nkers. Thats the last time I let them persuade me to take them shopping.

TinyShine

| 2,144 posts

18th Nov 2007 at 1:57 pm

TinyShine -

Russell Brand is yucky. I can't stand him... He is my least favourite 'celebrity' in the world ever.

Even though I like some of his programmes, I don't like Gordon Ramsey much either- He is a bully and I dislike how his cruel treatment of people is thought of as 'funny' or acceptable just because he is a respected celebrity chef.

Sarah xx

Penfold

| 887 posts

18th Nov 2007 at 2:52 pm

Penfold - The thinker

The thinker

I agree with Gordon Ramsey and Piers Morgan and i'd like to add Simon Cowell and Michael Winner to that list please.
Especially Cowell; i was watching an old episode of Top Gear and he was convinced that he had good taste in music. And was attractive *shudder* So very very arrogant and vain.
"The National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?" - Eddie Izzard

Facebook shizzle

Roxannie

| 12,431 posts

18th Nov 2007 at 3:01 pm

Roxannie -

Cowell's hair makes him look like the dad from the Munsters.

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

18th Nov 2007 at 3:16 pm

Pope of Chilli Town -

Alan carr

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

18th Nov 2007 at 4:27 pm

Carpet Remnant -

I said Alan Carr earlier didn't I?
If I didn't I certainly meant to, tit.

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

18th Nov 2007 at 4:50 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

Quote: TinyShine
Russell Brand is yucky. I can't stand him... He is my least favourite 'celebrity' in the world ever.

Even though I like some of his programmes, I don't like Gordon Ramsey much either- He is a bully and I dislike how his cruel treatment of people is thought of as 'funny' or acceptable just because he is a respected celebrity chef.

Sarah xx

Urgh i cant stand Gordon Ramsey either. If he was a normal guy and he treated people like that, he'd probably get done for harrassement but cause he's a "celeb", he gets away with it

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

18th Nov 2007 at 5:57 pm

Outside-left

Quote: L
Quote: TinyShine

Sarah xx

Urgh i cant stand Gordon Ramsey either. If he was a normal guy and he treated people like that, he'd probably get done for harrassement but cause he's a "celeb", he gets away with it

And also because his kitchens are hugely successful.

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

18th Nov 2007 at 7:20 pm

Dissimulation -

I must admit I quite like Gordon Ramsay. I guess some people may deem him to be a bit harsh sometimes, but the pressure and conditions Chefs are under is intense and sometimes you have to be a bit cruel in that kind of environment to instill discipline and to knock people into line quicker.

Pope of Chilli Town

| 12,089 posts

18th Nov 2007 at 7:23 pm

Pope of Chilli Town -

Quote: Huitzilopochtli
I must admit I quite like Gordon Ramsay. I guess some people may deem him to be a bit harsh sometimes, but the pressure and conditions Chefs are under is intense and sometimes you have to be a bit cruel in that kind of environment to instill discipline and to knock people into line quicker.

Correct, far too many soft people around, plus if you can do the job for him, he always comes across sound.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

18th Nov 2007 at 7:23 pm

Outside-left

Yep. My brother works in the kitchen in a respected restaurant in Leeds, and the Head Chef there makes Gordon Ramsey look like he's canvassing for votes.

Vel

| 23,203 posts

18th Nov 2007 at 8:45 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Quote: Substance

Correct, far too many soft people around, plus if you can do the job for him, he always comes across sound.

Personally, I think he could use a thesaurus...
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Roxannie

| 12,431 posts

18th Nov 2007 at 8:46 pm

Roxannie -

Beth Ditto. By starvation.

Vel

| 23,203 posts

19th Nov 2007 at 12:12 am

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Amy Nasal Alcholic
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

ΠανδώÏα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: