I havent done this in ages made a thread here

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

14th Oct 2007 at 11:40 am

leftthisplace28-12-07 - Lord Sebastian Flyte.The one in white.

Lord Sebastian Flyte.The one in white.

Isnt cross dressing a modern marvel?

Edited by leftthisplace28-12-07 Oct 2007
I haven't been manicial all these years I have been in love! It is the exact same dreadful feeling.

Lucozade Lover

| 8,558 posts

14th Oct 2007 at 12:10 pm

Lucozade Lover -

Well, to be fair you have had a lot to deal with in the past year... for anyone to deal with. Even adults would be having a tough time of it, so just take things a little step at a time. It sounds like you need to rebuild yourself and give yourself a break. You're not weak in my opinion, but you're struggling to deal with demands that would be hard on anyone, let alone a 12 year old boy. It's not like you've turned to street crime for attention or anything like that. Just don't be so hard on yourself.

*hugs*

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

14th Oct 2007 at 12:23 pm

Thanks Kim.
I haven't been manicial all these years I have been in love! It is the exact same dreadful feeling.

Roxannie

| 12,431 posts

14th Oct 2007 at 12:30 pm

Roxannie -

to be honest I think you've managed to cope relatively well considering everything that's gone on in your life recently.

Have you had much therapy/counselling for things? having someone professional to talk to could be a real help to you.

*also hugs*

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

14th Oct 2007 at 12:34 pm

I didnt think anyone knew what had been happening but I suppose I did used to do a lot of this (ranting)

hugs back

and sorry to embarrase myself in public.

Gina Lash

| 1,031 posts

14th Oct 2007 at 2:29 pm

Tarantulavania?

Embarass yourself?? No embarassing yourself in public is having your skirt blow up in front of the boys schools entire rugby team. Though being a boy yourself I guess you wouldn't know anything about that...although maybe you do,I don't know we don't know each other very well but don't worry there is NOTHING WRONG with a little cross dressing, if thats what you wanna do you go for it!
Ok I think I got a little lost somewhere there...
ANYWAY
I don't know what you've been through this year, and I don't need to know, but I know I don't hate you (and I'm a very hateful person). I hope you feel better soon.

and if everyone else is doing it.... *hugs*
Its like drinking jam!

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

14th Oct 2007 at 3:31 pm

Quote: madame_pseudonym
don't worry there is NOTHING WRONG with a little cross dressing,

Lucozade Lover

| 8,558 posts

14th Oct 2007 at 3:40 pm

Lucozade Lover -

I'll second THAT!

Roxannie

| 12,431 posts

14th Oct 2007 at 3:41 pm

Roxannie -

I'll third it!

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

14th Oct 2007 at 3:45 pm

Not that cross dressing or the liking off is a big part of my life.

Gina Lash

| 1,031 posts

14th Oct 2007 at 3:48 pm

Tarantulavania?

Suuuuure
Its like drinking jam!

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

14th Oct 2007 at 3:52 pm

Quote: madame_pseudonym
Suuuuure  

Hmmmmm well there is this one guy....but thats his 'artistic flamboyant and theatrical' streak...

Gina Lash

| 1,031 posts

14th Oct 2007 at 3:58 pm

Tarantulavania?

His name wouldn't just happen to be Shane would it? Look its okay to harbour dreams of being a peacock amongst pigeons! (metaphorically, I don't think its possible to transform into an actual bird...yet) We understand!
Its like drinking jam!

Gina Lash

| 1,031 posts

14th Oct 2007 at 4:04 pm

Tarantulavania?

Is he wearing clingfilm???
Even so he makes a much better woman than I do. Only one thing for it *dons moustache and overalls and goes to work down the mines*
Its like drinking jam!

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

14th Oct 2007 at 4:05 pm

yes. he writes very good plays too.

(there was a couple of pictures i have since removed.)

the doc

| 23,161 posts

14th Oct 2007 at 4:36 pm

the doc -

I've always found cross-dressing to be extremely liberating. One day, I'm gonna go onstage in a wedding dress

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

14th Oct 2007 at 4:51 pm

May I stress again however delightful that sounds I am not having cross dressing issues leading me to rant.

*adjusts bra*

Sir Earlee Beardless

| 1,122 posts

15th Oct 2007 at 2:43 pm

Remaining Beardless since 1989

I entered a cross dressing competition while on a school trip in the Lake District.  Sadly I lost mainly because I had a bit of stubble on my chin.  The judges frowned on that and I was deemed too masculine to win.  But to hell with them I think there should be a national cross dressing day.  Men dress in frocks women in trousers.  But of course there may already be such a day.  I suppose Strawberry would know.  

But back to the point of the matter.  I'm sorry to hear that you've been ill.  Hopefully us VR types have cheered you up a little.  Get BETTER soon.
Being Beardless takes up alot of time. Actually no it doesn't unless you use a wooden spoon to shave.

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

15th Oct 2007 at 2:52 pm

Quote: Earlee
I entered a cross dressing competition while on a school trip in the Lake District.  Sadly I lost mainly because I had a bit of stubble on my chin.  The judges frowned on that and I was deemed too masculine to win.  But to hell with them I think there should be a national cross dressing day.  Men dress in frocks women in trousers.  But of course there may already be such a day.  I suppose Strawberry would know.  

But back to the point of the matter.  I'm sorry to hear that you've been ill.  Hopefully us VR types have cheered you up a little.  Get BETTER soon.

Perhaps if id been sent there i would be fine !

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

15th Oct 2007 at 2:54 pm

I am not into cross dressing very much.

Sir Earlee Beardless

| 1,122 posts

15th Oct 2007 at 3:13 pm

If I was drunk enough I have done it or if I was press ganged into it by my so called friends. Yes Ratboy (his real name is Rob but he resembles a rat) you little git. I would certainly dress up in a dress if there was a national cross dressing holiday. The balls is in your court now Gordon Brown.
Being Beardless takes up alot of time. Actually no it doesn't unless you use a wooden spoon to shave.

Puffalump

| 22,943 posts

15th Oct 2007 at 10:13 pm

Puffalump - Because cake is happiness

Because cake is happiness

I hope things improve for you soon
Wife of the lovely Alice

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

15th Oct 2007 at 10:38 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

*gives shane a massive hug*

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

16th Oct 2007 at 8:19 am

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

(i s'pose i might as well jump on th band wagon.

*Hugs Shane.*)
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

17th Oct 2007 at 10:18 am

im not so bad now infact that is because it had worn off i think, although that means more of that doesnt it.

Lucozade Lover

| 8,558 posts

17th Oct 2007 at 12:27 pm

Lucozade Lover -

That don't sound too nice.

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

17th Oct 2007 at 1:02 pm

Worry not I texted WLW with a letter about crossdressing. to lighten things up .

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

17th Oct 2007 at 2:04 pm

sick again

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

17th Oct 2007 at 4:28 pm

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

17th Oct 2007 at 4:31 pm

i feel stuopid shouldnt have said anything because now everyone will think im a tosser.

Sir Earlee Beardless

| 1,122 posts

17th Oct 2007 at 4:34 pm

Who ever thinks Shane is a tosser shall be tossed into the nearest fire.

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

17th Oct 2007 at 6:04 pm

this of course means i will probably now be quiet and not feel like talking to people so dont worry or be offended if Im not speaking much.

Vel

| 23,203 posts

17th Oct 2007 at 6:20 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Which medication are you on? Sometimes they don't always work- my dad's been on numerous sets and each time his personality changes dependent on drug combinations and doseage.
If you're still experiencing problems with it in a week or so, I'd go back to your doctors. Ok, they take time to work, but if your quality of life is affected too much, it's not that worth it.
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

17th Oct 2007 at 6:41 pm

Quote: Danger_Fourpence
Which medication are you on? Sometimes they don't always work- my dad's been on numerous sets and each time his personality changes dependent on drug combinations and doseage.
If you're still experiencing problems with it in a week or so, I'd go back to your doctors. Ok, they take time to work, but if your quality of life is affected too much, it's not that worth it.

Diazepam (Valium) only for three days I was worried but was given a low dose to see if that was enough because of being young and that.I think its working now. Thanks.

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

17th Oct 2007 at 10:00 pm

im feeling okay now a lot better than before but i think id also feel okay without any medication at all by now but there we are.

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

6th Nov 2007 at 11:22 pm

I went a bit mad again yesterday, I was much better than last time and managed to talk to dad before i cut myself and so I was more in control, spoke tio councillor today and that went okay too got talking about how I still am not over Mum dying and the effects of that, as I'm growing up I have a lot of guilt because Mum hated me being gay (she didnt hate gays as such) she was dissapointed.
we used to row a lot and she would egnore me a lot too, we didnt get on really but im sure we would have in the end its just we never got the chance to. i feel bad about that and that sometimes i would hate her. she had depression too and i used to think sometimes that she was cruel but she probably just wasnt well so i would just seethe hate at her and i feel so bad about that, she got pushd out abit too as daddy and i are so close and i can imagine she resented that, we where all close till i was 6. There was something else that impacted quite seriously on our family at about that time and she started to distance herself from me a bit I think she got ill then but i dont know exactly, but i feel terrible and i do blame myself sort of for her death as it might not have happened if id said yes to the holiday that wehad planned together before my parents split up.
i know it wasnt my fault but i feel it when im very down, i miss her so much and I got so upset because i was missing someone else i have a crush on and all the songs i heard where heartbreakingly sad ones and i felt so alone.
sorry i made a show of myself yesterday.

Lucozade Lover

| 8,558 posts

7th Nov 2007 at 11:43 pm

Lucozade Lover -

You're perfectly normal. Take your time and you'll get through this and be a heck of a lot tougher than most young 'uns your age.

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

13th Nov 2007 at 8:32 pm

and now my Dads friend has died and he is all over the place and has been off his face all day and even Eastenders made him cry (dead babies have never been a favourite of his)  i really love him and im trying to be sensible and look after him but i dont know how to or what to do i feel terrible for him, and when he is like this I get scared incase i lose him , selfish but i do, he is a clever and successful wonderful kind man but sometimes he is a wreck he will be fine tomorrow he was fine after mum died it took a while but then some of this is probably that, i dont know what to do i have no way to or right to tell him what to do, im scared and small and alone and i want to make him feel better.and i cant really cope anyway at the moment have have been taking caffene pills and diet pills for about a week dont ask why i have no bloody idea. :-[

Edited by leftthisplace28-12-07 Nov 2007

Lucozade Lover

| 8,558 posts

15th Nov 2007 at 1:43 pm

Lucozade Lover -

You keep yourself strong first, and that will give your dad one less thing to worry about.

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page