Go f*ck yourself Jon.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

18th Sept 2007 at 6:46 am

... You're a f*cking cuntbag. You've just crossed the line, and I'm f*cking sick of you. I'm sick of having to listen to your loud swearing because things aren't going your way when you play any computer game. I'm sick of how you never ask if I'm watching something when you change the channel. I'm sick of how you insist on keeping things tidy, yet this rooms a f*cking sh*t tip of clutter and junk you refuse to sort. I don't care if your afraid to be forgotten should you die Jon, cos right now if you die I'll just be rememberring you as an asshole.

I'm fed up of having to spend time with you. I f*cking hate being stuck in this room with you everytime you're off from work. I literally jump for joy on those rare occassions I get home from work and you aren't home. Spending time with you is a f*cking nightmare. Everything you do annoys the f*ck out of me. If you're not banging your wrestling toys loudly, your clashing lego together. What the hell is that all about anyway, you're 22 and you still play with, and buy new toys?

I can't stand how I have no privacy. I know I've got no choice but to share a room with you, but f*cks sake I can't even sit here and type something into my lappy without you poking your nose. If I chuckle slightly you have to know what's so f*cking funny, even if it's a private joke, or one you would never get. I can't ever even get a w*nk if you're home, and you seem to be at home almost all the time since you cut back at work. I know you do shiftwork, but why is every shift you have at near enough the same time as my shifts.

You've bitched before to Carrie Ann about how we share a room and yet we're not close. Well here's a hint for you; I don't want to be close to you. You're a f*cking asshole. I spend my time in here worried you're going to snap without any given provocation, and it's not good for me. I spend much of my day afraid of various things, be it the Chav's who infest work, or that I'm gonna f*ck something else up. I don't want to have to spend my time at home afraid to put my feet in the wrong place and have you lash out like you did this morning.

What the hell was that for anyway? You woke me up, like you always do. I do not want or need to be woken up at this hour, especially not by you humping your matress. I have to sleep in the bed bellow you you c*nt. Show some consideration. Don't turn around and say you're asleep because I f*cking know you aint. So you were going at your matress full pelt this morning, creaking the bed loudly and shaking it as you did. Do you have any idea how disturbing it is to be woken up by that? It's like being woken up by an earthquake, and then you realise it's just someone you know doing something you don't want to know about.

So I shook the bed myself. I've done it for ages, because it stops you from doing it, if only for a few seconds. Getting out of bed, and then using your bed to drop your weight on me as I drifted back to sleep was uncalled for you jackass, and it's the final straw. I've had enough of you. I want you to go take a running jump out of a fifth story window onto a row of cactuses, while rabid pitbulls gnaw on your testicles.

I don't want to have see you ever again Jon. I f*cking hate you. You are an asshole, a selfish jerk, a mean tempered c*nt, and a waste of matter. I know you'll probably see this, and I hope you do just to get the message. I want you to p*ss off out of my life. I know I'm still gonna have to share a room with you, and this is still going to go on and on, but if nothing else; p*ss the f*ck off of here. Give me some privacy. I don't pry into your life, p*ss off out of mine. I don't give a sh*t if you're concerned about me or whatever b*ll*cks you tell Carrie Ann, if I wanted you to care about me, I'd let you know. This is me telling you the opposite. I want you to f*ck off out of my life.

Go f*ck yourself Jon. I don't mean your matress either.

A Random Link
I don't give a f*ck you f*cking f*ck!

Quote:
You should try being me, I injure myself on an hourly basis in stupid and childish ways. I nearly gave myself a heart attack this morning when I stood on a glove.

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

18th Sept 2007 at 4:52 pm

Dissimulation -

You're scared of a guy who plays with wrestling toys and lego?

To be honest he sounds a bit of a spastic, just batter f*ck out of him.

wombat

| 8,154 posts

18th Sept 2007 at 5:59 pm

wombat - Technically sexy.

Technically sexy.

yeah- ON the mattress.

It's like a threesome.
Southern hemispherical rat boy

John Cage Bubblegum

| 6,555 posts

19th Sept 2007 at 1:02 pm

John Cage Bubblegum -

Quote: Water_Boatman
You're scared of a guy who plays with wrestling toys and lego?

To be honest he sounds a bit of a spastic, just batter f*ck out of him.

This.
Peter Kenyon has a medal

Snazzberry

| 2,526 posts

19th Sept 2007 at 4:28 pm

Snazzberry - i r lion. i r bite you.

i r lion. i r bite you.

i hate him too
[quote author=the doc link=1161728632/360#370 date=1193262367]If i wanna scratch me balls i use a hedgehog like everyone else.[/quote]

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

19th Sept 2007 at 8:34 pm

leftthisplace28-12-07 - Lord Sebastian Flyte.The one in white.

Lord Sebastian Flyte.The one in white.

Who is he? It sounds like your in prison. That Thing, I suppose you can't talk to him? Cant you sleep anywhere else?
I haven't been manicial all these years I have been in love! It is the exact same dreadful feeling.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

20th Sept 2007 at 9:00 am

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

(i'm glad i don't live with my "sister". She is a horrible person and i'm ashamed to be related to her; so you have my sympathy, That Thing. :-*)
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

20th Sept 2007 at 10:00 pm

nothing wrong with playing with toys per-se but if he is playing in a childish way then it is a bit creepy. One of you should move out really,bedsit or something? no?
I haven't been manicial all these years I have been in love! It is the exact same dreadful feeling.

Milton_Dreams

| 192 posts

25th Sept 2007 at 2:13 pm

I Love The Vegetable Revolution!

This guy seems like another Luke Skywalker

http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

I am all the dreams of Milton Keynes that have died.

Milton_Dreams

| 192 posts

25th Sept 2007 at 2:28 pm

I Love The Vegetable Revolution!

Quote: The_Pretender
Quote: Milton_Dreams

hello?

A guy who used to be on this forum a couple of years ago, just used offend people for the sake of it, he got banned in the end.

http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

I am all the dreams of Milton Keynes that have died.

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

25th Sept 2007 at 3:11 pm

Quote: The_Pretender

hello?

A guy who used to be on this forum a couple of years ago, just used offend people for the sake of it, he got banned in the end.

Who Jon?
or me?

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

6th Oct 2007 at 8:59 pm

ah yes but which guy is like Luke Skywalker? me or Jon?

leftthisplace28-12-07

| 2,740 posts

6th Oct 2007 at 9:05 pm

thanks,

deathly-aim

| 10 posts

13th Apr 2008 at 9:25 pm

deathly-aim - Recalled due to manufacturing errors

Recalled due to manufacturing errors

Can totally empathise, I hav 2 work with a similer girl! She hates me an I hate her so its totally awkward bein round her!
Live to party, paid to work......all good!

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

13th Apr 2008 at 9:32 pm

Πανδώρα -

...October ¬_¬
seriously.
*burp*

deathly-aim

| 10 posts

13th Apr 2008 at 9:41 pm

deathly-aim - Recalled due to manufacturing errors

Recalled due to manufacturing errors

October?
Live to party, paid to work......all good!

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page