puddle of mudd HELL YEAH! She F*CKIN HATES ME

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

hikey

| 5,865 posts

7th Oct 2002 at 5:56 pm

its the semi automatic stun gun!!!!!!!!!!!! yeehaw

NANANA

how apt thse annoying tossers would write a song about my mothers feelings to me.

today i recieved an email response from her after threatening to dissaper and after actually running away and i am currently in a b+b which is depressing enough but i keep my spritits up in the hope she wants me but noooooooooo me? hikey? what the f*ck would she want to know me for?

i got a reply all i asked her for was to need me in her life as i miss her and all i wanted was her to acknowledge me you know make the first step to accepting me but i got this this isnt directly what she said but the essence of it is here

Mr. Sacha Bellingham (thats HIS name my dads surname not mine mine is takehiko like her she changed it when they got divorrced)

I would appreciate it if you just got on with things your own way for the imediate future.
i have no desire to see you just now

Mrs Takehiko

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is my mum wtf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!o she included a picture of me and her when i was a boy like a baby as if thats her son but not me i cant handle this i may be some time

hikey TAKEHIKO

i hate my dad i am not like him i dont deserve his name

he aint all there he dont like beans!!!!!!!!!!!

Caged Liberty

| 11,209 posts

7th Oct 2002 at 8:08 pm

Caged Liberty - Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees

To some it may only be a name but it does matter, at least I see where you're coming from on a minor scale, don't take the name, take the name you want.

hikey

| 5,865 posts

7th Oct 2002 at 10:49 pm

its like her saying ur not part of MY family you are HIS son not mine

Caged Liberty

| 11,209 posts

7th Oct 2002 at 11:04 pm

I HATE that,
when mother dearest and I haev a fight she calls me by the surname of my father, which I DETEST, as I've taken my mother's name, they tried to make me put it on my birth certificate last year but i wouldn't.

hikey

| 5,865 posts

7th Oct 2002 at 11:10 pm

awwwwww hikey hug ~thing is she changed mine in a legal documented court sort of way so its a bad insult for me she doesnt want me its quite clear

Caged Liberty

| 11,209 posts

11th Oct 2002 at 8:37 pm

ah righty, well thanks for the hug, have one back!
*Libby hug*
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page