ewwww i dont want to see small boys w*nking thanks

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

hikey

| 5,865 posts

5th Oct 2002 at 10:03 am

its the semi automatic stun gun!!!!!!!!!!!! yeehaw

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! yet again i find child p*rn in my f*cking yahoo mail account! what is it with these f*cking pervs! im 16 yes and gay yes but this doesnt mean i get off on 11 year olds (i mean he could be 8 im being generous here) ewwwwwwwww!!!

horrible horrible
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaastop sending theses you freaks aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

excuse me while i go and cry/puke/shower in tcp~
he aint all there he dont like beans!!!!!!!!!!!

outcast

| 0 posts

5th Oct 2002 at 10:08 am

not to be nasty... but you were posing up an addy the other week called boys 1st time... well if you do see site called that , the people who run them sites can easly get hold of your details and stuff, and then send you less desierable stuff...... god even visiting sites about fishing , where you sign up for a new fishing rod.... you enter you e-mither. and then you get emails about everything,,, ancludeing p*rn... legal and illegal... trust me, im a net vetren... best thing to do , if you dont want bad emails is to look at the title, and the addy, if its something that looks like it could be bad , or its from an addy that you dont know , deleate it,, if you open the email it sends a message right back and they send you more...

hikey

| 5,865 posts

5th Oct 2002 at 10:19 am

its the semi automatic stun gun!!!!!!!!!!!! yeehaw

hmmmm was i? tee hee?! on that site but, they look old enough! i see what you mean though but by my very nature im only a young lad myself and i like looking atnaked pictures but dont fancy looking at dirty old men so i guess i get into trouble clicking these places hmmmmmm this stuff didnt look consentual though and they where way too young but even little nasty w*nkers like me should be safe from seeing that sh*t

it isnt nice
he aint all there he dont like beans!!!!!!!!!!!

Animal

| 32,547 posts

5th Oct 2002 at 12:33 pm

Animal -

Quote: DaRKWOLF_
not to be nasty... but you were posing up an addy the other week called boys 1st time... well if you do see site called that , the people who run them sites can easly get hold of your details and stuff, and then send you less desierable stuff...... god even visiting sites about fishing , where you sign up for a new fishing rod.... you enter you e-mither.
your right to a point, when ever you post your email address to a site they can then send you mail BUT there by law has to be a check box on the site saying "i do not want to recieve emails from this site or any of its affiliates nor do i want my address passed on to third party companies" or something to that effect if you check this box and you trace any mail you get back to the site then you can call them in over it but otherwise you will get emails off them

theres more to it than that anyway, i have an email account that only 4 people on the planet know about(im not exagerating, only the guy whos site its based on and two very trusted friends of mine know about it apart from me), ive never used it to sign up to anything etc but i still get dodgy emails and adverts for penis enlargments and such, sometimes companies use random word generators or a similar system to make up email address' to send spam mail out to thye dont care if it doesnt get to a lot of the address' they come up with because they send it out by the truck load so it will reach a large portion of the net community
http://www.dasburros.com

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little rabbits and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cycling Antics

Alpaca

| 5,875 posts

5th Oct 2002 at 12:37 pm

Alpaca -

ive been getting gay p*rn emails and obviously i didnt ask for it, and its peeing me off. my mum saw one :-[when i was blocking its address and now thinks im turned on by gay men!!!

hehehe i think it was one of my mates signing me up for a prank.

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page