just me ranting, feel free to ignore!!

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Flapdoodle

| 4,238 posts

29th Sept 2002 at 4:45 pm

Flapdoodle - TO THE SEA...

TO THE SEA...

im bored and stuff and been thinking about nothing imparticular. grrrrr my foots still all red and swollen, but the bruise on my fore head has gone and mostly otherwise i think im getting pretty close to being better and i can go skating again. anyway back to what i was going to rant about, someone randomly added me on yahoo messenger (that seems to happen a lot) and they seem to have judged me within a few minutes- i was talking about something and it came out wrong due to over the net you dont so much get the emotions and tone of voice and he took it completely the wrong way, so then i explained about it coming out wrong over the net and he had a go at me calling me a "gold digging wh*re" trying to get him to ring me- when i wanted no such thing. i dont want him to ring me, i wasnt even thinking about that never mind hinting it- im very happy with a boyfriend as it is. then hes gone on to ask to talk to my friends NOOOOO so i just said they were all a bunch of unrespectable gold digging slags and so he wouldnt want to talk to them (they really arent this they are in my opinion some of the greatest people in the world) his reply was simply "oh". silly boy. now hes told me he also lives in nottingham and wants to meet up, PAH!

Caged Liberty

| 11,209 posts

29th Sept 2002 at 4:54 pm

Caged Liberty - Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees

Be wary of people that add you randomly.

Been training dogs

| 4,685 posts

29th Sept 2002 at 4:56 pm

Every time someone random adds me, theyre always just Xphile trying to fool me into believing he's someone else.
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.

http://www.cco.net/~jpete/deepthou.htm

Flapdoodle

| 4,238 posts

29th Sept 2002 at 4:56 pm

TO THE SEA...

HAH, now the eeeejit thinks i wont give him my friends ids as i want to keep him all to myself, arrogant idiot. i replied "how did u know mr modesty, i want u all to myself oh please let me keep u i dont want to inflict u on my friends i want u to be all mine" he didnt get the sarcasm of it- even over the net id think youd get that, then went on about how he'd just talk to me if he thought we'd exchange bodily fluids but somehow he didnt think that would happen- so i had to agree with this. hes alsop gone on about being used to which my responmse was "as soon as u found out i wasnt single u lost all interest in me and wanted to talk to my friends, yet then when i said something about them u said it doesnt matter its only to chat on the net (or something along those lines) and so y does it matter to talk to someone single or not, male or female, straigt,bi gay or whatever!!" hes gone quiet now, im going to carry on talking with him as it gives me something to do and means i wont annoy others.

Flapdoodle

| 4,238 posts

29th Sept 2002 at 5:00 pm

TO THE SEA...

one of my yahoo ids is messed up and says im always online so get lots of offline messages and addings from that which can be rather annoying, but often it will be people whos english isnt so great and this is going to come out wrong and sound nasty buti guess it irritates me when half the time i cant understand what they're saying. i sometimes try and help my cxorrecting them but that often ends up with them having ago at me in their native language so often just ignore messages.

Flapdoodle

| 4,238 posts

29th Sept 2002 at 5:10 pm

TO THE SEA...

wow, now the guy has seaid he was leaving, not lkeft carried on arguing, when i said i thought he was leaving he said why should he go, and that i should go- then called me mardy. alo wanted to know about my star sign accused me of being on my period and thats why i was "being so horrible" to him. he also used the brilliant argument of : "whatever"

Caged Liberty

| 11,209 posts

4th Oct 2002 at 9:29 pm

Caged Liberty - Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees

I probably wouldv'e blocked him before that if not for the comedy value.

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page