September the 10th

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

outcast

| 0 posts

10th Sept 2002 at 9:42 am

there is a difference between dieing and being killed.

to kill another man woman or child is the path of evil. bushes attacks after the 11th last year were evil.
but the terrorist attacks were evil to. and the people phisically resposable were doing something they new was wrong. i believe in meny things. although i dont belong to any religon.
and if i was to kill in the name of what i believed in i would be doing something that was wrong and against what i believed in. it would be contridictory.

a war now is wrong. it always has been. the system needs to be changed .

the thing that upsets me is the fact that the world only sat up and took notice when the all mighty america was attacked.

now i have nothing against the american people. but we all should have cared long before now.

hhhmmmmm... i know no one will listen to this , or what i have to say.

so i might as well just leave

outcast

| 0 posts

10th Sept 2002 at 9:46 am

george bush isnt the one who is gonna start a war. but the real george bush is...... (think about it. once a daddys boy always a daddys boy)

uponthetelegram

| 0 posts

13th Sept 2002 at 2:01 pm

Vietnam
Cambodia
Hiroshima
Nagasaka
Iraq
Kosovo
countless more...

Do you see?

clivey_baby

| 0 posts

13th Sept 2002 at 6:36 pm

you make a very gud case for one so ickle (whether yellow pages are involved or otherwise)
and you have my full agreement
youd also have a longer responce from me but i seem to be developing sum form of attention deffisit thingy and keep dissapearing off into very very nice dream worlds....
*sigh*

Been training dogs

| 4,685 posts

27th Sept 2002 at 8:47 pm

To copy something 1929 said, I feel we should hold a minute's silence on sept. 11th for the innocent suicide bombers killed in the trade centres.

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.

http://www.cco.net/~jpete/deepthou.htm

Been training dogs

| 4,685 posts

27th Sept 2002 at 8:49 pm

Quote: lawfulhippo_
Korea - 1950 America joins BIG South Korea, against LITTLE North Korea.

Vietnam - 1964 America joins BIG South Vietnam against LITTLE North Vietnam (the Viet-Kong). (Do you see a cowardly pattern here?)

Korea - They still haven't decided who won that one, the talks are still going on.

Vietnam - America got their asses kicked.

HAH!
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.

http://www.cco.net/~jpete/deepthou.htm

The Angry Monkey Show

| 2,387 posts

11th Sept 2003 at 12:18 am

The Angry Monkey Show - Stop it, Catherine

Stop it, Catherine

On this day, one year ago, Rare announced that they were to be bought by Microsoft. A moment's silence, please.
[http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/Brilliant+Karl.png]

Captain Stupendo

| 2,235 posts

29th Sept 2003 at 1:27 pm

Captain Stupendo - snarf!

snarf!

youre defending terrorists! There are other ways to defend yourself other than killing thousands of innocent people. If the hijackers crashed those planes into a military base fair enough it would be seen as a tactical attack on the soilders and pilots who have attacked there homelands. Wars should be waged on soldiers and fighters not on the innocent!!
Never take life seriously.

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page