the value of life?

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

uponthetelegram

| 0 posts

30th Aug 2002 at 3:59 pm

My eyes go funny when I look at large amounts of text all together... So, sorry, I would discuss, but I can't.

uponthetelegram

| 0 posts

30th Aug 2002 at 4:15 pm

I think I'm dyslexic...

clivey_baby

| 0 posts

30th Aug 2002 at 5:45 pm

tis a very ture and scary point therr
which wud also depend a great deal on the peron beliefs on the afterlife
i mean yes if sumone is killed say sumone with no family, like a homeless person, sumone whos disappearance wudnt be easily noticed, if noone cared for that person (going on your previously statements about it being amoral, cos its not hurting anyone) if there is an afterlife then that person will notice there death, ans cud be at quite a disadvantage (possibly depending on your views)
they cud also be quite p*ssed off about being killed an all
therefore meaning sumone is bothered
but thats with that beliefe
if no after life beliefe is to be taken in to account then that person who has been killed, who isnt missed or even noticed has died for no reason and created no attention from it
it seems very sad but if no ones noticed how can ppl mourn for that person, and if noone has seen, vitised experenced the mnurder then it then cums into the not actually having happen catagory
if you cant see, smell taste or touch sumthing is it there?
it cud also bring along the question of youthinasia (excuse the spelling there)
is it rite to kill sumone who wants to die?
is it fair?
well if that person wants to die then yes, but how can you turely know if that person wants to die?
they cus be going thro a spot of depression, and if left for a little while cud rtecover and believe life is wonderfull and worth living
or they cud be being forced to appeal for death
how can you tell sumone turely wants to die?
without entering that persons mind
its impossible
and shows the fauls in the justice system, like how can you know sumones done sumthing from wot sumone else has sed
ture it works alot of the time, but too many innocent ppl are going to jail for crimes they didnt commit
sorry darren, i seem to have completly off the beaten track
but hopefully ive opened up doors for more arguements on the mentioned things above
hugz

hikey

| 5,865 posts

9th Sept 2002 at 2:39 pm

its the semi automatic stun gun!!!!!!!!!!!! yeehaw

it isnt wrong to kill
it is wrong to kill

it depends where you are standing whos side you are on and what situation you are in. it is wrong to kill for fun or sexual pleasure it is wrong to kill to prove a point to show what a tough man you are it is right to kill to protect and to release its hard to know when its okay it is usually wrong its illegal anyway im not sure but i can understand why people kill.
he aint all there he dont like beans!!!!!!!!!!!

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page