Bowie Is Dead.....

Posted In: Music. Reading This Thread:

Captain Mal Reynolds

| 11,850 posts

23rd Jan 2016 at 9:53 pm

Captain Mal Reynolds - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: the doc, Jan 2016
.......so what's your favourite song by him?

Has to be said that outside of his early 70s stuff I'm not a huge fan, but Rock n Roll Suicide wins hands down for me.

I do love The Man Who Sold The World, but given that I love the Nirvana version more, not sure if that should count.

Outside of that, Space Oddity is just fantastic.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoƫ: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Rayanne Graff

| 74,343 posts

24th Jan 2016 at 9:45 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

We also have a David Bowie thread on page 19 of Music. i s'pose the title is ironic now.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

PsyPo

| 2,175 posts

12th Jan 2017 at 11:06 pm

PsyPo - The original potato.

The original potato.

It's just gone a year since. If there is an afterlife, I'm sure Bowie's over there leading one hell of a supergroup.

While I do enjoy I'm Afraid of Americans, being that it features the bloke from Nine Inch Nails, I would pick Changes as my personal favourite. A very warming track, and one that gives me little bursts of pleasant nostalgia every now and then.
Follow me on Twitter: @DJKrisopolis
Follow me on Twister: Right Hand Green!

http://thekettlereview.blogspot.co.uk/
http://52876.bandcamp.com/

Claire: And I think new sign ups are off
Claire: In your profile there's an option
((: yeah! i've hit that ty <3 I'm just cleaning out stuff a wee bit anyways like, belt and braces.
((: it did mean having to confront my 12 year old poetry but i survived that with the help of a large glass of wine
the doc: F*cking hell, is that Tabby?!
the doc: Always wondered what happened to you
the doc: Hope life's treating you well after all these years. Them were some f*cked up times we lived through.
the doc: Ah man, it was weeks ago. Ah well. If you drop by again, send us a quick PM and let us know how you're doing. I'd love to hear from you. I'm all grown up with kids and everything. Madness.
Luco El Loco: Greetings and salutations for anyone passing through.
SayNotAWord: Does this thing still work?
SayNotAWord: Oh good - I ended up here at the end of a Mega Zine nostalgia rabbit hole
SayNotAWord: Nice to see there's still life in this glorious old place
SayNotAWord: It's ya boy, Parsley Possum
Luco El Loco: Hello
Emma: EVERYBODY DANCE NOW.
Luco El Loco: Wow I haven't heard that one in a while.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: I was in the shower and "Fluff The Evil One" randomly floated through my mind so I thought I'd stop by, hi 'ziners!
Captain Spiky: Considering I haven't been on this site for over a decade, I find it mildly terrifying that I still have an average of 1.71 posts per day...
Captain Spiky: I miss this place... Much loveage to anybody reading this x

One Page