Woop...next gigs...

Posted In: Music. Reading This Thread:

Lady_Lestat

| 1,357 posts

25th Mar 2005 at 7:52 pm

Lady_Lestat - 'I've Been Embalmed!'

'I've Been Embalmed!'

Quote: Forever_drinking_Chaumet_
Well... I went o Trail of Dead on saturday, Million Dead last night (though we only stayed for like... half hour of their set, went to see fighting with Wire, the the next 2 I have are:

The bluetones: 2nd April
Idlewild: 23rd April

I also wouldn't mind seeing SOAD on 14th June in Manchesterif someone wants to come with me??? I haven't put this one past Andrew yet...

IDLEWILD! Arrrgh. I must try and find some tickets, that's my boyfriends favourite band, he really wants to see them live and I wouldn't mind seeing them either!!

Lady_Lestat

| 1,357 posts

3rd Apr 2005 at 5:04 pm

'I've Been Embalmed!'

I'm possibly going to Idlewild on 23rd April now, very close to getting a couple of tickets.

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

3rd Apr 2005 at 6:02 pm

Tired/Happy -

Do Me Bad Things, and Kasabian. HURRAH!
"Sometimes people don't build walls to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to tear them down."
Thom is happy

Lady_Lestat

| 1,357 posts

3rd Apr 2005 at 8:00 pm

'I've Been Embalmed!'

Let me know if you're going and I'll wave at you or summat :p

OK then I will send you a PM and then you can wave at me or summat, or talk to me. I'm pretty sure we are going.

Captain Spiky

| 9,153 posts

21st Apr 2005 at 12:12 pm

Captain Spiky -

I'm still in the 'considering it' phase atm

Well if you do decide to go I'll see you there, coz I got my tickets when they first went on sale.
Now that we're here we may as well go too far.

Captain Spiky

| 9,153 posts

21st Apr 2005 at 12:15 pm

Captain Spiky -

Incidentally, I find that www.aloud.com is a great site for getting tickets - they often have tickets for things that have sold out everywhere else.

Gary

| 3,774 posts

21st Apr 2005 at 12:29 pm

Gary - I is not evil.

I is not evil.

R.E.M. in Cardiff on July 10th (or 11th, still not sure exactly). A friend bought my tickets a few months back, but she told me yesterday that Idlewild and The Zutons are supporting, and now I'm even more excited. Christ sake - 20 years old and still the biggest gig I've been to is when Wheatus played at my college in Wrexham with only about 150 people there. Can't wait...
[http://imagegen.last.fm/Apnet/recenttracks/3/se_osiris.gif]

I like an escalator because an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs. There would never be an "Escalator temporarily out of order" sign, only an "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience."
- Mitch Hedberg

Killallchavs

| 503 posts

21st Apr 2005 at 2:49 pm

Killallchavs -

the subways at the end of the month
The ziner once known as The Fifth Bulldog

Teagirl.

| 4,143 posts

21st Apr 2005 at 4:27 pm

Teagirl. - make a little bird house in your soul

make a little bird house in your soul

queen!
xXLegally bound with Barry, having secret illicit affairs with Andy ,and being part time b*tch to Phil, Xx
Infected With VD, One of the many diseases i carry

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/mistolover/ooa.gif]

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

21st Apr 2005 at 4:39 pm

Tired/Happy -

Quote: Killallchavs_
the subways at the end of the month

Ahh, you lucky person. I want to see them live...

Did you survive the FFAF gig, Gaz?
"Sometimes people don't build walls to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to tear them down."
Thom is happy

Turtle

| 3,404 posts

21st Apr 2005 at 4:43 pm

I'm going to see The Roots in August! Oh yes. I think Erykah Badu might support in which case woo!
And Destiny's Child* on 2nd June after the Classics ball (ohmygosh hot english students) which i think is just irresponsible for me to be at considering I have an exam on that day. Meh, its only GCSEs and its the final D.C. concert!

*Lets not get into a discussion on how bad Destinys Child are and all that stuff.

Captain Spiky

| 9,153 posts

22nd Apr 2005 at 9:37 am

Captain Spiky -

Quote: TiredHappy_
Did you survive the FFAF gig, Gaz?

Just about... I got bumped around and trodden on a few times though. And whoever the support groups were, they were sh*t. (Though amusingly the first band got cut short coz the fire alarm went off and all the power went out for a few minutes... This is the sort of thing that could only happen in Bangor.. )

arcade_suicide

| 174 posts

5th May 2005 at 4:11 am

Cat Power - in about a week
The resident spinster of VR

Claire: And I think new sign ups are off
Claire: In your profile there's an option
((: yeah! i've hit that ty <3 I'm just cleaning out stuff a wee bit anyways like, belt and braces.
((: it did mean having to confront my 12 year old poetry but i survived that with the help of a large glass of wine
the doc: F*cking hell, is that Tabby?!
the doc: Always wondered what happened to you
the doc: Hope life's treating you well after all these years. Them were some f*cked up times we lived through.
the doc: Ah man, it was weeks ago. Ah well. If you drop by again, send us a quick PM and let us know how you're doing. I'd love to hear from you. I'm all grown up with kids and everything. Madness.
Luco El Loco: Greetings and salutations for anyone passing through.
SayNotAWord: Does this thing still work?
SayNotAWord: Oh good - I ended up here at the end of a Mega Zine nostalgia rabbit hole
SayNotAWord: Nice to see there's still life in this glorious old place
SayNotAWord: It's ya boy, Parsley Possum
Luco El Loco: Hello
Emma: EVERYBODY DANCE NOW.
Luco El Loco: Wow I haven't heard that one in a while.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: I was in the shower and "Fluff The Evil One" randomly floated through my mind so I thought I'd stop by, hi 'ziners!
Captain Spiky: Considering I haven't been on this site for over a decade, I find it mildly terrifying that I still have an average of 1.71 posts per day...
Captain Spiky: I miss this place... Much loveage to anybody reading this x

Page: