Woop...next gigs...

Posted In: Music. Reading This Thread:

JM

| 8,289 posts

1st Feb 2005 at 3:52 pm

JM -

Fatman Scoop is coming to our University on Friday, and i'm going.

Oh, dear

arcade_suicide

| 174 posts

3rd Feb 2005 at 1:37 am

Ember Swift, 30th March.
The resident spinster of VR

Tobias Fünke

| 4,730 posts

13th Feb 2005 at 12:56 am

Tobias Fünke  - I blue myself.

I blue myself.

Soul Jazz Sound System with support from Jerry Dammers (probably ahead of even Morrissey in my personal hero stakes) and local hero Davie Holmes.

Oh and Electric Six are playing next week too, yip and if you will, pie.
Analrapist.

erm...

| 4 posts

20th Feb 2005 at 2:14 am

I Love The Vegetable Revolution!

Next one that I'm definitely going to is SOAD at Manchester MEN in June. Before that, hopefully I Am Kloot in Nottingham in April, 65 Days of Static in Leicester in April (only saw them the other week, but they were good, so I'll go see them again). Was going to see the Voodoo Glow Skulls in Leicester as well, but they cancelled, cos one of the guitarist's wife is having a kid.

The Zine Superhero

| 366 posts

20th Feb 2005 at 3:14 am

The Zine Superhero - The Official Zine Superhero

The Official Zine Superhero

The Subways/Alamos, March 24th, Dundee
Love. Bang. Crash. Wakka, Wakka, Bam Thwok.

Tobias Fünke

| 4,730 posts

20th Feb 2005 at 6:41 pm

Tobias Fünke  - I blue myself.

I blue myself.

Quote: Look_Dad_No_Tunes_
Soul Jazz Sound System with support from Jerry Dammers (probably ahead of even Morrissey in my personal hero stakes) and local hero Davie Holmes.

Oh and Electric Six are playing next week too, yip and if you will, pie.

The weekend of my life. Wow. But now, I must sleep.
Analrapist.

Lady_Lestat

| 1,357 posts

20th Feb 2005 at 9:27 pm

Lady_Lestat - 'I've Been Embalmed!'

'I've Been Embalmed!'

Quote: Lady_Lestat_
Yea before anyone says anything, yes I do know this has been done before, thought I should ressurect it!

Woop. I'm going to see Nightwish on 18 Febuary and just bought seats for Alanis Morrisette on 22 April, really rubbish seats right at the back but yea, still woop.

Nightwish were AMAZING! the support was Tristania who were bearably ok but too much like Nightwish to be a good support.

23rd Mar 2005 at 4:41 pm

And Then My Mind Split Open... - mischievous kids cuss

mischievous kids cuss

With any luck I'm going to see the Modey Lemon this saturday and then again on Monday! and then probably a few more times during april and may.
They imitate but I teach

Flapdoodle

| 4,238 posts

23rd Mar 2005 at 5:29 pm

Flapdoodle - TO THE SEA...

TO THE SEA...

This is the next gig I shall be attending (see poster attached)

The first band Void are aware they aren't original with their name and it really doesnt suit them so there is a name change planned - Iwent tocollege with 1 or 2 members.

Evil Empire beign RATM covers band and they are really good and always seem to be enjoyed by everyone.

Kaliugah I've not seen but from what I know are all very musically talented so look forward to seeing them even if it isn't really my normal thing.

Escaping Skies contains 2 of my best friends so anything i say here may be bias- I put them on at their first ever gig, but I haven't seen them since about Halloween time so look forward to improvements.

The Zine Superhero

| 366 posts

23rd Mar 2005 at 6:36 pm

Mwahahah! Subways/Alamos/Sophia Of Pearl(?) tomorrow!

Plus much hanging out with that Pearl support band, because my mate knows them! Woop woop wargle

John Cage Bubblegum

| 6,555 posts

23rd Mar 2005 at 6:39 pm

John Cage Bubblegum -

The Subways' bassist is gorgeous.

She's much more interesting than their music, if you ask me. :p
Peter Kenyon has a medal

The Zine Superhero

| 366 posts

23rd Mar 2005 at 11:18 pm

Yessir, she sure is purdy etc. (please read in best Kings of Leon voice)

But the music's good too. And the live show is something special I hear.

Claire: Or maybe that's jugs an iPad thing. Anyways I'm shoutboxing like its 2005 and so that's nice
Claire: Jugs. Excellent autocorrect
Claire: If I keep posting maybe James will see
Claire: Not my jugs
Claire: Nearly thereeee
Claire: Good, well
Claire: I've really achieved something this evening
((: hello! i see ur messages! my life is cool! how are you? if ur still here
Claire: I'm OK ta, what brings you to these parts? It's been a long time and I often wondered how you were getting on.
((: i'm back because i'm a youth worker now + there are things on here that could do with being swept under the rug, lmao. especially because i used to be a bit more, er. completely useless at not giving out personal information online.
Claire: Well if it helps there is an option now to hide your posts unless someone is signed in
Claire: And I think new sign ups are off
Claire: In your profile there's an option
((: yeah! i've hit that ty <3 I'm just cleaning out stuff a wee bit anyways like, belt and braces.
((: it did mean having to confront my 12 year old poetry but i survived that with the help of a large glass of wine
the doc: F*cking hell, is that Tabby?!
the doc: Always wondered what happened to you
the doc: Hope life's treating you well after all these years. Them were some f*cked up times we lived through.
the doc: Ah man, it was weeks ago. Ah well. If you drop by again, send us a quick PM and let us know how you're doing. I'd love to hear from you. I'm all grown up with kids and everything. Madness.
Luco El Loco: Greetings and salutations for anyone passing through.

Page: