Woop...next gigs...

Posted In: Music. Reading This Thread:

Wibble

| 5,323 posts

30th Jan 2005 at 4:08 am

Wibble - scapegoat extraordinaire

scapegoat extraordinaire

Ahh, I'm hoping to go see Idlewild, as soon as I can get someone to go with me... *pokes Graham and Jacob more*

Hobbes

| 8,575 posts

30th Jan 2005 at 4:36 am

Hobbes - the hoopiest of all the froods

the hoopiest of all the froods

Now my problem is should I take my mum to the Tsunami concert? I always ask her if she'd like me to buy her a ticket to gigs and she always says "No, but I'll come if you can't find anyone else to go." She's been to see Muse and Deep Purple with my brother. It was a shame after Muse, because I went to Muse on the Tuesday and then went to see Radiohead on the Sunday and she REALLY wanted to go see Radiohead, but my brother had said he'd come so she spent the entire Saturday trying to find reasons for him not to go or to ground him for and going "Are sure you've done your homework?" and "You don't have to go if you don't want to." And after watching the Cardiff concert she REALLY wants to go to this one, so I think I should take her, but then I'd be all alone in the crowd because she thinks she's too old to stand in the crowd and stands right at the back instead. I think unless someone else is dying to go or something comes up I'll take her as a sort of early birthday present.
"I'M SIGNIFICANT!!!"
screamed the dust speck

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

30th Jan 2005 at 3:27 pm

Tired/Happy -

Kasabian
Do Me Bad Things
Fall To Fiction (crappy emo high school band. Am being dragged.)
Bloc Party (Though not strictly a gig, it's a signing)
"Sometimes people don't build walls to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to tear them down."
Thom is happy

Tired/Happy

| 5,601 posts

30th Jan 2005 at 3:28 pm

Tired/Happy -

Quote: Pablo_the_ShiftyEyed_Dog_
Hope Of The States at Northampton Soundhaus on Valentines Day. Won't be that romantic when you consider who I'm going with

Is there anyone I can make jealous by saying I was at My Vitriol's comeback gig the other night?

Dammit, you'd better kiss the person you're going with if it's that cute one I think it is.
And it would make me jealous if Fightstar weren't playing. Now I just pity you.
"Sometimes people don't build walls to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to tear them down."
Thom is happy

Albi The Racist Dragon

| 7,432 posts

30th Jan 2005 at 4:31 pm

Albi The Racist Dragon -

Quote: TiredHappy_

Dammit, you'd better kiss the person you're going with if it's that cute one I think it is.
And it would make me jealous if Fightstar weren't playing. Now I just pity you.

It's not, it's four guys and a girl, one of them looks like Keith Chegwin.
[http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/joelsaysyeah.gif]

[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/698876.jpg]

learrggh

| 5,670 posts

30th Jan 2005 at 4:32 pm

learrggh -

Quote: Lady_Lestat_
Yea before anyone says anything, yes I do know this has been done before, thought I should ressurect it!

Woop. I'm going to see Nightwish on 18 Febuary

I am so incredibly jealous.

Lady_Lestat

| 1,357 posts

30th Jan 2005 at 7:28 pm

Lady_Lestat - 'I've Been Embalmed!'

'I've Been Embalmed!'

[quote=Cold_Cold_Water_ link=1107028373/15#22 date=1107102733]

I am so incredibly jealous.

Penfold

| 887 posts

31st Jan 2005 at 3:03 pm

Penfold - The thinker

The thinker

Rammstein Brixton Academy London 4th Feb
Terrorvision The Forum London 15th April
"The National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?" - Eddie Izzard

Facebook shizzle

The Zine Superhero

| 366 posts

31st Jan 2005 at 6:48 pm

The Zine Superhero - The Official Zine Superhero

The Official Zine Superhero

Next one I'm definately going to:

Jim Beam music tour in Dundee Reading Rooms
(Playing: The Raveonettes, Dogs, The Boxer Rebellion with Queens of Noize doing a DJ set)

Next one I may go to:

The Subways in Dundee.
Love. Bang. Crash. Wakka, Wakka, Bam Thwok.

Jaded Dragon

| 419 posts

1st Feb 2005 at 12:41 am

Jaded Dragon -

It'll probably be the Black Water Jacks as long as they don't play miles away

Yes ok I'm pugging something rotten but I've just seen them play the union and I'm slightly drunk so feel free to ignore me!
Mal:Ship like this, be with you until the day you die.
Zoe: That's because it's a deathtrap sir
Rumrunner/Browncoat/nutcase though not necessarily in that order

Tobias Fünke

| 4,730 posts

1st Feb 2005 at 4:39 am

Tobias Fünke  - I blue myself.

I blue myself.

Drop Kick Murphys, probably the only gig worth seeing in B'fast for the next two months. The Bees and Doves too, perhaps.
Analrapist.

Tobias Fünke

| 4,730 posts

1st Feb 2005 at 4:41 am

Tobias Fünke  - I blue myself.

I blue myself.

forgot about the Electric Six too, always great craic on stage.
Analrapist.

Claire: In your profile there's an option
((: yeah! i've hit that ty <3 I'm just cleaning out stuff a wee bit anyways like, belt and braces.
((: it did mean having to confront my 12 year old poetry but i survived that with the help of a large glass of wine
the doc: F*cking hell, is that Tabby?!
the doc: Always wondered what happened to you
the doc: Hope life's treating you well after all these years. Them were some f*cked up times we lived through.
the doc: Ah man, it was weeks ago. Ah well. If you drop by again, send us a quick PM and let us know how you're doing. I'd love to hear from you. I'm all grown up with kids and everything. Madness.
Luco El Loco: Greetings and salutations for anyone passing through.
SayNotAWord: Does this thing still work?
SayNotAWord: Oh good - I ended up here at the end of a Mega Zine nostalgia rabbit hole
SayNotAWord: Nice to see there's still life in this glorious old place
SayNotAWord: It's ya boy, Parsley Possum
Luco El Loco: Hello
Emma: EVERYBODY DANCE NOW.
Luco El Loco: Wow I haven't heard that one in a while.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: I was in the shower and "Fluff The Evil One" randomly floated through my mind so I thought I'd stop by, hi 'ziners!
Captain Spiky: Considering I haven't been on this site for over a decade, I find it mildly terrifying that I still have an average of 1.71 posts per day...
Captain Spiky: I miss this place... Much loveage to anybody reading this x
Graham: Passing through, hope you beautiful lot are doing well!

Page: